Author Topic: AN APPEAL to make AMARA KRUMA more enjoyable and BALANCED  (Read 12355 times)

Offline CrazzyNaga.ph

• Braman Level 1
  • Give them nothing, but take from them everything.
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: CrazzyNaga
  • Char 2: MrsCrazzyNaga
  • Char 3: Vsupport
AN APPEAL to make AMARA KRUMA more enjoyable and BALANCED
« on: 19 March 2013 à 06:12:07 »
alot of mages especially ABIKARAS from Brahma, Shiva, and Vishnu who are really disappointed on the new rules of GM 3kfr but i myself did not complain about this kind of bug GM 3k, [bgcolor=#FF0D0D]but since you implemented to the abikaras level down bug that they should level up to amara 200 therefore for the fairness of the game you should also disable loot drop in kruma[/bgcolor] so that all tribe will be [bgcolor=#FF1938]BALANCE [/bgcolor]because alot of abikaras are disappointed since this makes druka invulnerable in high kruma... i am a satya not druka nor an abikara but i feel their sentiments because abikara now is down graded...  hope you will reconsider this and the rules you implement it not for the benefit of all but for the benefit of 1 druka who posted and tested damages of bug abikara level... [bgcolor=#FF1938]who cried for the bug damages of ABIKARA[/bgcolor]  :lol: but anyway bring [bgcolor=#FF1938]BALANCE [/bgcolor]to the game GM 3k... satya now are just a mere tanker and last hitter "LAST HIT JUTSU" as what i termed my skill... i may always killed in kruma by abikaras with their level bug but i never complained because i want to enjoy playing TANTRA 3000fr NOT BARBIE or DORA, you should reconsider for the general public not for 1 player only... all abikaras now who does not want this rule they might quit the game and soon you will know what will be the outcome... [bgcolor=#FF0D25]JUST BRING BALANCE [/bgcolor]to all tribes implement penalties on bug abuser since you already one step on  implementing it... [bgcolor=#FF0F27]DISABLE LOOT BUG [/bgcolor]in high kruma to make it fair to those ABIKARAS LEVEL DOWN BUG. so that BUG will not be tolerated in this game.   :too-much-wine:

to make the rules fair i hope you should disable loot bug also so that all tribe will be balance...

welcome to all criticism on this thread on abikara or druka so that GM 3k will know how much profit he will lose if he will not bring BALANCE to the game... i have no complains but only sentiments to those ABIKARAS... HOPE GM 3k will think very well for the betterment of this game and for the benefit of all tribes... you may ask your business planner GM 3k...

as a TOP RANKING PLAYER in this server i would like to appeal on behalf of all tribes especially to all ABIKARAs... GM bring [bgcolor=#FF0F17]BALANCE[/bgcolor] to the game to add more players and revenue... good day to all.

Main Char: CrazzyNaga Mijung 3 VISHNU ( PILOT MODE)

MrsCrazzyNaga | CrueLNaga | VoLkeR | FSofCN | IshraMay | lshraMay | ChinMaya | ChjnMay

ALL MY CHARS ARE PILOT MODE

Offline DennisTheMenace

• Abatara Level 1
  • Crjs/DennisTheMenace OF PH AND 3KFR
    • View Profile
Re: AN APPEAL to make AMARA KRUMA more enjoyable and BALANCED
« Reply #1 on: 19 March 2013 à 06:15:57 »
SAD TO SAY K11 IS MUCH BETTER THAN K12 .

JUST MY OPINION  :g20: :g20: :g20:

PILOT MODE:
fruitcake
fruitsalad

Offline jamie

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
    • The Culinarian Delight
« Reply #2 on: 19 March 2013 à 06:17:41 »
hmmm this is just a suggestion regarding the damages of abikara... since the max level of abikara has lower damage.. why can we set a certain limit for level down for mages since some of the mages abusing this level down bug??? it will be really unfair for the abikara to lose their power of damage since they are really damagers...

again this is just a suggestion :)

Too much BITTERNESS can KILL you...
“Flexibility requires an open mind and a welcoming of new alternatives.”

Offline CrazzyNaga.ph

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 19 March 2013 à 06:21:07 »
hmmm this is just a suggestion regarding the damages of abikara... since the max level of abikara has lower damage.. why can we set a certain limit for level down for mages since some of the mages abusing this level down bug??? it will be really unfair for the abikara to lose their power of damage since they are really damagers...

yes jamie but since alot of mages from all GODS will be disappointed but then since he already implent the rule on LEVEL DOWN why dont he also implement the LOOT bug since players are also abusing it like the LEVEL DOWN BUG of abikara to it fair for all tribes... so that no one will quit.... MORE REVENUES to be added  :lol:

MrsCrazzyNaga | CrueLNaga | VoLkeR | FSofCN | IshraMay | lshraMay | ChinMaya | ChjnMay

Offline HailStorM

• Braman Level 1
  • my heart is yours to keep ......
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 19 March 2013 à 06:25:20 »

i think the one who started this all buzz will not take your opinion, my opinion also  :DEAD:

alot of mages especially ABIKARAS from Brahma, Shiva, and Vishnu who are really disappointed on the new rules of GM 3kfr but i myself did not complain about this kind of bug GM 3k, [bgcolor=#FF0D0D]but since you implemented to the abikaras level down bug that they should level up to amara 200 therefore for the fairness of the game you should also disable loot drop in kruma[/bgcolor] so that all tribe will be [bgcolor=#FF1938]BALANCE [/bgcolor]because alot of abikaras are disappointed since this makes druka invulnerable in high kruma... i am a satya not druka nor an abikara but i feel their sentiments because abikara now is down graded...  hope you will reconsider this and the rules you implement it not for the benefit of all but for the benefit of 1 druka who posted and tested damages of bug abikara level... [bgcolor=#FF1938]who cried for the bug damages of ABIKARA[/bgcolor]  :lol: but anyway bring [bgcolor=#FF1938]BALANCE [/bgcolor]to the game GM 3k... satya now are just a mere tanker and last hitter "LAST HIT JUTSU" as what i termed my skill... i may always killed in kruma by abikaras with their level bug but i never complained because i want to enjoy playing TANTRA 3000fr NOT BARBIE or DORA, you should reconsider for the general public not for 1 player only... all abikaras now who does not want this rule they might quit the game and soon you will know what will be the outcome... [bgcolor=#FF0D25]JUST BRING BALANCE [/bgcolor]to all tribes implement penalties on bug abuser since you already one step on  implementing it... [bgcolor=#FF0F27]DISABLE LOOT BUG [/bgcolor]in high kruma to make it fair to those ABIKARAS LEVEL DOWN BUG. so that BUG will not be tolerated in this game.   :too-much-wine:

to make the rules fair i hope you should disable loot bug also so that all tribe will be balance...

welcome to all criticism on this thread on abikara or druka so that GM 3k will know how much profit he will lose if he will not bring BALANCE to the game... i have no complains but only sentiments to those ABIKARAS... HOPE GM 3k will think very well for the betterment of this game and for the benefit of all tribes... you may ask your business planner GM 3k...

as a TOP RANKING PLAYER in this server i would like to appeal on behalf of all tribes especially to all ABIKARAs... GM bring [bgcolor=#FF0F17]BALANCE[/bgcolor] to the game to add more players and revenue... good day to all.

more than 50% of population in kruma are ABIKARAS, if this will be totally implemented, what are the compensation? for the ABIKARAS, who abide with the new rules? while other tribes such as DRUKAS will bask in the sweetness of the lootbug....

kindly think of ALL the MAJOR possibilities.... the pros and cons  :)
Fear is not "EVIL"  it is necessary for you to know your weakness. If you know your weakness, you can become strong and kind. It's a necessity to become a TOP MAGE.

Offline jamie

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
    • The Culinarian Delight
« Reply #5 on: 19 March 2013 à 06:26:22 »
yes jamie but since alot of mages from all GODS will be disappointed but then since he already implent the rule on LEVEL DOWN why dont he also implement the LOOT bug since players are also abusing it like the LEVEL DOWN BUG of abikara to it fair for all tribes... so that no one will quit.... MORE REVENUES to be added  :lol:

yes i do  agree but if the argument is to "disable loot BUG" then the answer will be we can't it has been discuss before...

you know that i've handled abikara/samabat/druka/karya (not saying im good at it ahahaha) if the abikara will lose their power of damage will be just a useless display in kruma since they can't stun nor kill players even though that is the description of an abikara is really damager :)

Offline CrazzyNaga.ph

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 19 March 2013 à 06:30:48 »
yes i do  agree but if the argument is to "disable loot BUG" then the answer will be we can't it has been discuss before...

you know that i've handled abikara/samabat/druka/karya (not saying im good at it ahahaha) if the abikara will lose their power of damage will be just a useless display in kruma since they can't stun nor kill players even though that is the description of an abikara is really damager :)

yeah i know jamie but its the DRUKA who post it therefore he/she always wants that only his/her tribe will be invulnerable in kruma not for the benefit of all but for his/her tribe benfit  :lol: thats why since decision can be change through GM 3k discretion  DISABLE LOOT BUG so that abikara will not end up on display or as a collection or souvenir hehehe

Offline CrazzyNaga.ph

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 19 March 2013 à 06:31:36 »
i think the one who started this all buzz will not take your opinion, my opinion also  :DEAD:

more than 50% of population in kruma are ABIKARAS, if this will be totally implemented, what are the compensation? for the ABIKARAS, who abide with the new rules? while other tribes such as DRUKAS will bask in the sweetness of the lootbug....

[bgcolor=#FF0808]kindly think of ALL the MAJOR possibilities.... the pros and cons  :)[/bgcolor]

:g20:

Offline jamie

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
    • The Culinarian Delight
« Reply #8 on: 19 March 2013 à 06:32:25 »

yeah i know jamie but its the DRUKA who post it therefore he/she always wants that only his/her tribe will be invulnerable in kruma not for the benefit of all but for his/her tribe benfit  :lol: thats why since decision can be change through GM 3k discretion  DISABLE LOOT BUG so that abikara will not end up on display or as a collection or souvenir hehehe

hahahaha i agree :) :) :)

Offline CrazzyNaga.ph

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 19 March 2013 à 06:33:32 »
hahahaha i agree :) :) :)

sunduin ko muna misis at baby sa gym hehehe tc jamie... :guitare-3000fr:

Offline frostarrow

• Kasatriya Level 3
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: Criminalistics
« Reply #10 on: 19 March 2013 à 06:45:04 »

:g20: :g20: :g20:

Offline BabyAngeL

• Braman Level 1
  • Missing You
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 19 March 2013 à 07:39:22 »
@topic

Even though loot bug will be disable there still ways to fasten the speed of attack like for example step side or what they called click ground. It doesn't change the fact that max level mages has low damage with other tribes. Just realized and think of it a mages who has no heart at all just a pure damager has an HP of 38 or 40k only without buff of fs. While drukas HP can reach to 60+k HP with heart build, if both will battle 1 on 1 who will win? Even a max heart druka can 2 hits mage because mages has very low HP, now what about the damage of abikara? 

Abikaras with max level and pure damage build can damage ranges to 15k to 16k lesser or maybe we're lucky enough if we have bless to get a higher damage. So what this means we can't 1on1 any tribes because our damage is lower than their normal damage to us. This just a sample with drukas, dont forget theirs yuda and banar, they can kill us 1hit before we release 4 to 5 skills to them.

Question, where's the balance of all tribes that we are seeking? Where's the balance of this game?
It is truly disappointing sometimes the way us humans work. I always try & see the good in everyone & sometimes that can make you blind to a lot of things. When i trust i trust with everything i have & when i'm hurting there is no denying it. At least i can be upfront about it. But this year things are changing & i refuse to chase after anyone that wants to exit my life. I will happily hold the door open for you. If you choose to be absent during my struggles, then don't expect to be welcome for my success.

Offline Supervisor 4

• Global Supervisor
  • Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 19 March 2013 à 08:00:30 »
Its only tuesday and we have few more days for the new rule which is subjected to change.. We are trying to change some settings regarding the stun in order for abikaras to have a good battle against other tribe.

"Talk is cheap so if you don't have anything nice to say, maybe you should just shut your mouth."

Offline BabyAngeL

• Braman Level 1
  • Missing You
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 19 March 2013 à 08:14:53 »
I hope you have solutions by then when new rules will be implemented.
It is truly disappointing sometimes the way us humans work. I always try & see the good in everyone & sometimes that can make you blind to a lot of things. When i trust i trust with everything i have & when i'm hurting there is no denying it. At least i can be upfront about it. But this year things are changing & i refuse to chase after anyone that wants to exit my life. I will happily hold the door open for you. If you choose to be absent during my struggles, then don't expect to be welcome for my success.

Offline dhie2208

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 19 March 2013 à 09:32:45 »
i wish to increase the stun success rate of satya's and more hp.. hehe.. honestly satya cant kill 1 on 1, unless last hit, like crazzynaga said.. 
suggestions only and up to this.
Char Name: 3DGraphics
                : NiceTry2
Guild: Dark Council
PILOT MODE.. CrazzyNaga

PLANETHOSTER HEBERGEMENT Multi-Sites + Sites illimités + 100% isolés Espace disque illimité