Author Topic: AN APPEAL to make AMARA KRUMA more enjoyable and BALANCED  (Read 12351 times)

Offline Supervisor 4

• Global Supervisor
  • Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
Re: AN APPEAL to make AMARA KRUMA more enjoyable and BALANCED
« Reply #30 on: 19 March 2013 à 18:16:26 »
i dont tolerate forum users  spamming on threads with healthy discussions.
NiceButt69, stay on the topic and avoid spamming.

"Talk is cheap so if you don't have anything nice to say, maybe you should just shut your mouth."

Offline CerealJim

• Kasatriya Level 3
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: Dadatj / SmoothCri
« Reply #31 on: 19 March 2013 à 20:43:43 »
With all the ruckus about the "LVL Down Abikaras" and "Rups-looting Drukas" I think we should first define what's fair and what's not.

If we take a closer look on Kruma we'll find a lot of Drukas, Abikaras and Karyas due to the sheer amount of damage they can do. And with the addition of Anti-stun items such as SOF and Kruma pet the other tribes are reduced to depend on last hit kills and tanking.

Personally I think a complete revamp of damage calculation in Kruma and reconsideration of abnormal status resistance should be in order. But for now the removal of all dropped items in Kruma and level downed character restrictions would suffice until said bugs are fixed.  :g7:
I am responsible for what I said but I am not responsible for what you understand. o_O

Offline Zumoshiki

• Braman Level 1
  • **** you HATERS !
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: Zumoshiki
« Reply #32 on: 20 March 2013 à 05:13:59 »
alot of mages especially ABIKARAS from Brahma, Shiva, and Vishnu who are really disappointed on the new rules of GM 3kfr but i myself did not complain about this kind of bug GM 3k, [bgcolor=#FF0D0D]but since you implemented to the abikaras level down bug that they should level up to amara 200 therefore for the fairness of the game you should also disable loot drop in kruma[/bgcolor] so that all tribe will be [bgcolor=#FF1938]BALANCE [/bgcolor]because alot of abikaras are disappointed since this makes druka invulnerable in high kruma... i am a satya not druka nor an abikara but i feel their sentiments because abikara now is down graded...  hope you will reconsider this and the rules you implement it not for the benefit of all but for the benefit of 1 druka who posted and tested damages of bug abikara level... [bgcolor=#FF1938]who cried for the bug damages of ABIKARA[/bgcolor]  :lol: but anyway bring [bgcolor=#FF1938]BALANCE [/bgcolor]to the game GM 3k... satya now are just a mere tanker and last hitter "LAST HIT JUTSU" as what i termed my skill... i may always killed in kruma by abikaras with their level bug but i never complained because i want to enjoy playing TANTRA 3000fr NOT BARBIE or DORA, you should reconsider for the general public not for 1 player only... all abikaras now who does not want this rule they might quit the game and soon you will know what will be the outcome... [bgcolor=#FF0D25]JUST BRING BALANCE [/bgcolor]to all tribes implement penalties on bug abuser since you already one step on  implementing it... [bgcolor=#FF0F27]DISABLE LOOT BUG [/bgcolor]in high kruma to make it fair to those ABIKARAS LEVEL DOWN BUG. so that BUG will not be tolerated in this game.   :too-much-wine:

to make the rules fair i hope you should disable loot bug also so that all tribe will be balance...

welcome to all criticism on this thread on abikara or druka so that GM 3k will know how much profit he will lose if he will not bring BALANCE to the game... i have no complains but only sentiments to those ABIKARAS... HOPE GM 3k will think very well for the betterment of this game and for the benefit of all tribes... you may ask your business planner GM 3k...

as a TOP RANKING PLAYER in this server i would like to appeal on behalf of all tribes especially to all ABIKARAs... GM bring [bgcolor=#FF0F17]BALANCE[/bgcolor] to the game to add more players and revenue... good day to all.

:g20: :g20: :g20:

Zumoshiki - Karya
Ryuzuhun - Abikara
Ryuzuhune - Vidya

“I ask you to judge me by the enemies I have made.”

:_flbleu1: :rakshasa: :_flbleu2:  :g30: :_flbleu1: :deva: :_flbleu2: :g30: :_flbleu1: :gandharva: :_flbleu2:

Offline Xhayuri

• Braman Level 1
  • "If you have it, flaunt it"
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 20 March 2013 à 05:34:50 »
Points are well raised same as to other threads.

"Loot bug" problem can be fixed by not allowing anything to drop in kruma map ( except only during events, which of course drop coming ONLY from Kabu or Gm Fr itself, not on players being killed. )

Lower Stun resist to all tribes except satya.

Then mages can go back to being a200... and oh, being armed and deadly again :g186:

:garuda:
<3 boysunkit <3

Offline maiden

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 20 March 2013 à 08:22:50 »
YOU AFRAID OF LEVEL DOWN MAGE?..  I BELIEVE THEY ARE WEAKER NOW than K11... Last time they have huge HP and without shoe of fiery YET they can stun...

Now, They choose to ignore heart and put mostly on nerve and mental = VERY EASY TO KILL...

Plus they cannot stun.. soo Useless..!! mage can hardly kill me 1 on 1 ... on druka or even archer...

SO DONT CHANGE... 

Offline kemmcass

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: forevermine
« Reply #35 on: 20 March 2013 à 08:49:44 »
YOU AFRAID OF LEVEL DOWN MAGE?..  I BELIEVE THEY ARE WEAKER NOW than K11... Last time they have huge HP and without shoe of fiery YET they can stun...

Now, They choose to ignore heart and put mostly on nerve and mental = VERY EASY TO KILL...

Plus they cannot stun.. soo Useless..!! mage can hardly kill me 1 on 1 ... on druka or even archer...

SO DONT CHANGE... 

i totaly agree to this.

the main problem is the loot bug not the level down mages.

stop LOOT bug and everything will be in balance. His talking about fair game then disabled drop in kruma.

Offline CrazzyNaga.ph

• Braman Level 1
  • Give them nothing, but take from them everything.
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: CrazzyNaga
  • Char 2: MrsCrazzyNaga
  • Char 3: Vsupport
« Reply #36 on: 20 March 2013 à 09:07:41 »

Your perception of only one tribe will benefit from the recent Gm announcement is flawed, what I accomplished was putting awareness to admin. that a problem exists on level down abikaras.

I presented my argument and back it up with data, please do the same and don't blame me  nor portray that I am only after the benefit for my own tribe.

Let enjoy the game and respect one another.

:g19: :g19:

why only now raised this issue on ABIKARA? why not earlier or before? just only now you have noticed it that they have huge amount of damage? yeah! your right you presented your arguments and with the data you gathered as supporting to your arguments... no doubt about it... do you think this [bgcolor=#FF0A12]"LEVEL DOWN ABIKARA"[/bgcolor] issue can  benefit all players? you have been from many GODS, you changed GODS from Shiva to Brahma and sometime you were a Vishnites... [bgcolor=#FF0A12]are you aware how many  ABIKARAS in each GODS? [/bgcolor]

[bgcolor=#FF0D1D]I CrazzyNaga, I RESPECT ALL PLAYERS![/bgcolor] i did not blame you but for some reasons all DRUKAS, KARYA and all other tribes uses LOOT BUG you should be aware your a DRUKA and you also [bgcolor=#FF0D1D]BENEFITED FROM "LOOT BUG"[/bgcolor] hence your questioning the BUG LEVEL of ABIKARA?  for the fact you want players will ENJOY THE GAME? as you know most of all ABIKARAS are level down you only want what is good for your TRIBE DRUKA... put it in general sir/madam you should be able to perceived the majority not for your own tribe only... you must represent all players not only for yourself desires...

If you really want to enjoy the game you should be[bgcolor=#FF0D1D] VIGILANT [/bgcolor]in all the bugs that occurred in Kruma... you should fight for a cause to clean tantra3000fr from malicious players who uses CE, and who abuse BUG... not for your own tribe advantage.

BACK to the topic:

if GM 3k will think  smartly alot of changes will occur, if he really wants to implement it that ABIKARAS will be amara 200... for sure ALL ABIKARA will appeal that to decrease stun resistance of items its another work to do to modify the stun resist on the items especially SOF... and how about those who have SOF do you think they will agree on modifying the SOF item?

GM i appeal on behalf of all players think of this very well because you should represent the majority... decision are made by you... you can change your decision because its your discretion...

[bgcolor=#FF0A12]GO to KRUMA always see how Level BUG ABIKARA damage compare it with DRUKA's LOOT BUG... as far as i know the LOOT BUG can be more furious than Level down ABIKARA bug damage...[/bgcolor]

INVESTIGATE THIS ISSUE MORE FURTHER before implementing new guidelines to all ABIKARAS...

[bgcolor=#FF0D1D]A LEVEL DOWN ABIKARA CAN NOT KILL BE ON 1 on 1 but DRUKA'S LOOT BUG can kill me in a 1 on 1... consider this GM 3k if you tend to bring BALANCE to the game...[/bgcolor]

Main Char: CrazzyNaga Mijung 3 VISHNU ( PILOT MODE)

MrsCrazzyNaga | CrueLNaga | VoLkeR | FSofCN | IshraMay | lshraMay | ChinMaya | ChjnMay

ALL MY CHARS ARE PILOT MODE

Offline CrazzyNaga.ph

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 20 March 2013 à 09:09:06 »
i dont tolerate forum users  spamming on threads with healthy discussions.
NiceButt69, stay on the topic and avoid spamming.

good your doing the right job but again some other thread alot of spammer too hope you can regulate spammers and off topic post

MrsCrazzyNaga | CrueLNaga | VoLkeR | FSofCN | IshraMay | lshraMay | ChinMaya | ChjnMay

Offline CerealJim

• Kasatriya Level 3
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: Dadatj / SmoothCri
« Reply #38 on: 20 March 2013 à 09:31:58 »
Guys, chill. Let's set aside who will benefit from the changes GM3k would make. Let him contemplate on the issues presented over the past few days. Blaming one another for pointing out the bugs would not fix any problem. If someone have underlying intentions for pointing the bugs then it would be 3k's better judgement that would decide on what to do. Hopefully he'll consider the effects and repercussions of the decision he will make for the betterment of the game.  :)
I am responsible for what I said but I am not responsible for what you understand. o_O

Offline CrazzyNaga.ph

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: 20 March 2013 à 09:32:33 »
fixing might be hard.. realizing maybe easier..

NUKERS ARE MADE TO GIVE YOU DAMAGE.. if you can't even damage the hp of a fly then you shall not be called a NUKER..

right?

it's just someone over powering someone

i think in every game, mages always supply the best damage but gets the worst hp  :lol:

correct! :g20: but they seems not to realize it.

Offline Jada02

• Consultants
  • Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
    • S> items.. refer to this thread.  :saint1:
  • Char 1: Jada02
  • Char 2: JadaHorneT
« Reply #40 on: 20 March 2013 à 09:34:12 »

why only now raised this issue on ABIKARA? why not earlier or before? just only now you have noticed it that they have huge amount of damage? yeah! your right you presented your arguments and with the data you gathered as supporting to your arguments... no doubt about it... do you think this [bgcolor=#FF0A12]"LEVEL DOWN ABIKARA"[/bgcolor] issue can  benefit all players? you have been from many GODS, you changed GODS from Shiva to Brahma and sometime you were a Vishnites... [bgcolor=#FF0A12]are you aware how many  ABIKARAS in each GODS? [/bgcolor]

[bgcolor=#FF0D1D]I CrazzyNaga, I RESPECT ALL PLAYERS![/bgcolor] i did not blame you but for some reasons all DRUKAS, KARYA and all other tribes uses LOOT BUG you should be aware your a DRUKA and you also [bgcolor=#FF0D1D]BENEFITED FROM "LOOT BUG"[/bgcolor] hence your questioning the BUG LEVEL of ABIKARA?  for the fact you want players will ENJOY THE GAME? as you know most of all ABIKARAS are level down you only want what is good for your TRIBE DRUKA... put it in general sir/madam you should be able to perceived the majority not for your own tribe only... you must represent all players not only for yourself desires...

If you really want to enjoy the game you should be[bgcolor=#FF0D1D] VIGILANT [/bgcolor]in all the bugs that occurred in Kruma... you should fight for a cause to clean tantra3000fr from malicious players who uses CE, and who abuse BUG... not for your own tribe advantage.

BACK to the topic:

if GM 3k will think  smartly alot of changes will occur, if he really wants to implement it that ABIKARAS will be amara 200... for sure ALL ABIKARA will appeal that to decrease stun resistance of items its another work to do to modify the stun resist on the items especially SOF... and how about those who have SOF do you think they will agree on modifying the SOF item?

GM i appeal on behalf of all players think of this very well because you should represent the majority... decision are made by you... you can change your decision because its your discretion...

[bgcolor=#FF0A12]GO to KRUMA always see how Level BUG ABIKARA damage compare it with DRUKA's LOOT BUG... as far as i know the LOOT BUG can be more furious than Level down ABIKARA bug damage...[/bgcolor]

INVESTIGATE THIS ISSUE MORE FURTHER before implementing new guidelines to all ABIKARAS...

[bgcolor=#FF0D1D]A LEVEL DOWN ABIKARA CAN NOT KILL BE ON 1 on 1 but DRUKA'S LOOT BUG can kill me in a 1 on 1... consider this GM 3k if you tend to bring BALANCE to the game...[/bgcolor]

in relation to that highlighted above, if you are not updated, heres the link: https://forum-tantra.3000fr.com/index.php?topic=7490.msg10603330;topicseen#msg10603330 I guess the topic about the level down issue is already done and rules were modified for the benefit of all. Just an FYI, Sowan is a vidya-BS and not a druka.  :DEAD:

SELLING ITEMS in PHP >> CLICK ME

Offline CrazzyNaga.ph

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: 20 March 2013 à 09:34:14 »
Guys, chill. Let's set aside who will benefit from the changes GM3k would make. Let him contemplate on the issues presented over the past few days. Blaming one another for pointing out the bugs would not fix any problem. If someone have underlying intentions for pointing the bugs then it would be 3k's better judgement that would decide on what to do. Hopefully he'll consider the effects and repercussions of the decision he will make for the betterment of the game.  :)

i strongly agree with you cerealjim... i was pointing out that it should benefit to all not for one tribe alone...

Offline BabyAngeL

• Braman Level 1
  • Missing You
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: 20 March 2013 à 09:38:20 »

BACK to the topic:

I agree to this statement. Its not being bias but that is the factual on what"s going on in kruma.

level down might be a bug higher damage but think about the low damage of max level char of mages. Can this be fix? Maybe, but when?  For how long? The very good resolution is done, and that is restriction of level down. Also there's no way to lower the stun resist of SOF just for the sake of mages advantage to stun and kill, because as you can see majority of the players use SOF because of the stat it give. No matter how expensive it is players took risk to buy it because of the effect. Now I hope there's no further complain about level down mages because we just seek what is the best way to balance the damage between mages and to other tribes.

@ topic

Disable drop in kruma either rups or items. It would be a fair play to everyone and balance to all tribe.
It is truly disappointing sometimes the way us humans work. I always try & see the good in everyone & sometimes that can make you blind to a lot of things. When i trust i trust with everything i have & when i'm hurting there is no denying it. At least i can be upfront about it. But this year things are changing & i refuse to chase after anyone that wants to exit my life. I will happily hold the door open for you. If you choose to be absent during my struggles, then don't expect to be welcome for my success.

Offline CrazzyNaga.ph

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: 20 March 2013 à 09:40:09 »
in relation to that highlighted above, if you are not updated, heres the link: https://forum-tantra.3000fr.com/index.php?topic=7490.msg10603330;topicseen#msg10603330 I guess the topic about the level down issue is already done and rules were modified for the benefit of all. Just an FYI, Sowan is a vidya-BS and not a druka.  :DEAD:

oh VIDYA-BS? well said madam... tnx for the info but no matter what his/her tribe is he/she should speak for the majority madam mistaken identity madam coz i know your chars always in our VFL waiting for V players... but nonetheless whether he/she is a VIDYA-BS he/she should have raise the issue earlier not just know it really proves that he/she is not after for the BALANCE of the game but for his/her personal interest...

Offline CrazzyNaga.ph

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: 20 March 2013 à 09:46:48 »
I agree to this statement. Its not being bias but that is the factual on what"s going on in kruma.

level down might me a bug higher damage but think about the low damage of max level char of mages. Can this be fix? Maybe, but when?  For how long? The very good resolution is done, and that is restriction of level down. Also there's no way to lower the stun resist of SOF just for the sake of mages advantage to stun and kill, because as you can see majority of the players use SOF because of the stat it give. No matter how expensive it is players took risk to buy it because of the effect. Now I hope there's no further complain about level down mages because we just seek what is the best way to balance the damage between mages and to other tribes.

@ topic

Disable drop in kruma either rups or items. It would be a fair play to everyone and balance to all tribe.

yes your right! if LOOT BUG is not DISABLE same story the game will not be balance anymore...
 hehehe :lol:

@Jada

are you a druka right? your also using "LOOT BUG"? am i right?

PLANETHOSTER HEBERGEMENT Multi-Sites + Sites illimités + 100% isolés Espace disque illimité