Author Topic: AN APPEAL to make AMARA KRUMA more enjoyable and BALANCED  (Read 12352 times)

Offline CrazzyNaga.ph

• Braman Level 1
  • Give them nothing, but take from them everything.
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: CrazzyNaga
  • Char 2: MrsCrazzyNaga
  • Char 3: Vsupport
Re: AN APPEAL to make AMARA KRUMA more enjoyable and BALANCED
« Reply #45 on: 20 March 2013 à 09:48:34 »
yes your right! if LOOT BUG is not DISABLE same story the game will not be balance anymore...
 hehehe :lol:

@Jada

are you a druka right? your also using "LOOT BUG"? am i right?

compare the damages of druka 'LOOT BUG' to the "ABIKARA LEVELED DOWN DAMAGE" who can inflict more damage? if you can provide me with data i will really appreciate it.

Main Char: CrazzyNaga Mijung 3 VISHNU ( PILOT MODE)

MrsCrazzyNaga | CrueLNaga | VoLkeR | FSofCN | IshraMay | lshraMay | ChinMaya | ChjnMay

ALL MY CHARS ARE PILOT MODE

Offline kemmcass

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: forevermine
« Reply #46 on: 20 March 2013 à 09:53:45 »
yes your right! if LOOT BUG is not DISABLE same story the game will not be balance anymore...
 hehehe :lol:

@Jada

are you a druka right? your also using "LOOT BUG"? am i right?

LOOT BUG IS THE MAIN PROBLEM NOT THE LEVEL DOWN MAGES.

Offline CerealJim

• Kasatriya Level 3
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: Dadatj / SmoothCri
« Reply #47 on: 20 March 2013 à 09:54:53 »
in relation to that highlighted above, if you are not updated, heres the link: https://forum-tantra.3000fr.com/index.php?topic=7490.msg10603330;topicseen#msg10603330 I guess the topic about the level down issue is already done and rules were modified for the benefit of all. Just an FYI, Sowan is a vidya-BS and not a druka.  :DEAD:

Considering what GM3k posted about the issue the ruling about the leveled down Abikaras are not permanent but rather a quick fix for the aforementioned problem. With what's been decided you can't expect not to have violent reactions from Abikaras since this would give an unfair advantage over them. I strongly disagree with this "first-aid remedy" since this will cause an uproar on the mages side and if you're saying that it benefit us all you better think again and think hard. 
:)
I am responsible for what I said but I am not responsible for what you understand. o_O

Offline CrazzyNaga.ph

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: 20 March 2013 à 10:02:55 »

LOOT BUG IS THE MAIN PROBLEM NOT THE LEVEL DOWN MAGES.

Hoping Jada can  provide us DATA on this for comparison...since she is faithfully doing so. i have no complains on ABIKARA LEVEL DOWN DAMAGES... because it is not a big problem for me as TANKER in kruma but it should be the LOOT BUG that should be fixed the one who initiated this fact is mistakenly did not forsee... Druka damage + LOOT BUG= DEADS, ABIKARA LEVEL DOWN Damage + LOOT BUG= 3 skills or more in one cast inflict heavier damage am i right abikaras? so what is the main problem to this issue? dont you agree with me its the LOOT bug that causes IMBALANCE to this game?

MrsCrazzyNaga | CrueLNaga | VoLkeR | FSofCN | IshraMay | lshraMay | ChinMaya | ChjnMay

Offline CerealJim

• Kasatriya Level 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: 20 March 2013 à 10:05:20 »
Down with the  :g52: looters :g52g: ! Eradicate the abusers!  :police:
I am responsible for what I said but I am not responsible for what you understand. o_O

Offline Sowan

• Kasatriya Level 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: 20 March 2013 à 10:06:27 »
oh VIDYA-BS? well said madam... tnx for the info but no matter what his/her tribe is he/she should speak for the majority madam mistaken identity madam coz i know your chars always in our VFL waiting for V players... but nonetheless whether he/she is a VIDYA-BS he/she should have raise the issue earlier not just know it really proves that he/she is not after for the BALANCE of the game but for his/her personal interest...

i already casted my vote on that poll and my reaction hoping you as SP4 can regulate the votes their not allowing dummy account to vote.

Sir don't speak on my mouth, we made our case with back up data to prove our argument. If you want to disable loot bug please make your own case presenting how loot bug affect the balancing of the game but i say again don't make an issue because I raised one bug that in my judgement affect all of us and needed correction. You all say loot bug is like this and that but, but where is your hard data to show Gm 3000 that will convince him that it really need correction? All ranting and blaming wont give you nothing..

Nothing personal here but please make a better argument.

:g19: :g19:

Offline CrazzyNaga.ph

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: 20 March 2013 à 10:17:02 »
Sir don't speak on my mouth, we made our case with back up data to prove our argument. If you want to disable loot bug please make your own case presenting how loot bug affect the balancing of the game but i say again don't make an issue because I raised one bug that in my judgement affect all of us and needed correction. You all say loot bug is like this and that but, but where is your hard data to show Gm 3000 that will convince him that it really need correction? All ranting and blaming wont give you nothing..

Nothing personal here but please make a better argument.

cant you forsee sir/madam what cause to be IMBALANCE to the game? no i dont need data to support my arguments as experienced TANKER in kruma... i tanked abikara damages and drukas loot bug technique... i know what is wrong and what brings IMBALANCE to the game... i dont need to convince GM 3k about it.. he just need to OPEN EYES in KRUMA.

Sir/Madam am i making an issue? i guess you did not really understands my post... im going to ask you this sir or madam i dont know what gender you are... what would you like me to address you? but you as a player of tantra3000fr you go to kruma and kill other players especially your a VIDYA-BS you sometime tanked damages too but have you realize what really brings IMBALANCE to the game?

Offline CrazzyNaga.ph

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: 20 March 2013 à 10:18:34 »
Down with the  :g52: looters :g52g: ! Eradicate the abusers!  :police:

i strongly agree with this hehehe

Offline CerealJim

• Kasatriya Level 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: 20 March 2013 à 10:22:33 »
It all boils down to SPEED. No matter how big the damage you can inflict on a player if you can't do it fast enough then it's useless. If you're looking for evidence or your so called data kindly take a stroll in Kruma once in a while. You must have a set of faulty senses not to realize what really causes the "IMBALANCE" in game.  :)

Offline CrazzyNaga.ph

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile

Offline CrazzyNaga.ph

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: 20 March 2013 à 10:28:46 »
@Sowan

if your fighting for the BALANCE of the game you should be able to provide us with data of a druka loot bug and a ABIKARA LEVEL DOWN BUG damage without hesitation if you wont think bias if your neutral so that forumers will know...

Offline Sowan

• Kasatriya Level 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: 20 March 2013 à 10:39:35 »
@Sowan

if your fighting for the BALANCE of the game you should be able to provide us with data of a druka loot bug and a ABIKARA LEVEL DOWN BUG damage without hesitation if you wont think bias if your neutral so that forumers will know...

You must be joking me  :too-much-wine: My argument about loot effect is on my previous post and why would i make a case for you? Sorry sir  but i find the arguments here will go nowhere, so good luck to you all.

Offline CrazzyNaga.ph

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: 20 March 2013 à 10:47:52 »
You must be joking me  :too-much-wine: My argument about loot effect is on my previous post and why would i make a case for you? Sorry sir  but i find the arguments here will go nowhere, so good luck to you all.

it truly means that you just want to benefit of all this not for the betterment of the game... so sad to hear that hope abikaras will understand this mere fact... and i guess you did not understood me well... your not making a case for me just provide us with data of druka loot bugging technique  for comparison from your data of LEVEL DOWN ABIKARA... hehehe it seems that you only care for your own interest... so sad... :lol:

Offline Sowan

• Kasatriya Level 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: 23 March 2013 à 10:30:39 »
it truly means that you just want to benefit of all this not for the betterment of the game... so sad to hear that hope abikaras will understand this mere fact... and i guess you did not understood me well... your not making a case for me just provide us with data of druka loot bugging technique  for comparison from your data of LEVEL DOWN ABIKARA... hehehe it seems that you only care for your own interest... so sad... :lol:

No offence on how you argued on issues but before you even portray me in a bad light for every argument I made, please reconsider on the merit and not the person who made the argument.

First of all the Abikaras are not the aggrieved party here, they have so many plus factor at their disposal:
1. Levelled down bug (exclusive to their tribe)
2.Loot effect technique (inclusive for all tribe but it has a catch, not every one can use it with confidence) Note: If you consider this is a bug then include the "slide lauti sugama" to your list.
3.Ranger tribe (designed to fight on safe distance)

If on a  battle scenario, a melee character was able to get close to a ranger despite the above mention advantages and able to kill the ranger. The failures lies on the ranger and not on the melee who maybe an expert on loot effect technique.

I say again Loot technique is acquired through learning and long practice, it is for all to use but the mastery of it remain only to the few so don't cry if you happen to die from those skillfull players.

Yes it is my interest to guide those who are misguided and help shed light to those who are blinded by sheer ignorance!

Offline BATTOUSAi

• Abatara Level 1
  • HEAL THE WORLD, MAKE FRiENDS, SPREAD the LOVE :)
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: 13a2xAi
  • Char 2: Battousai
  • Char 3: 13a2sAi
« Reply #59 on: 23 March 2013 à 15:51:34 »
kruma is not baLance ..!!!

AND IT IS ALL BECAUSE OF THOSE PEOPLE WHO DEPENDS ON THEIR CE program , JUST TO KILL .

i N u T i L       !!!!!

hehehe

Hitten Mitsurugeh Amakakeru Hirameki Ryu Jutsu  .HELL YEAH

PLANETHOSTER HEBERGEMENT Multi-Sites + Sites illimités + 100% isolés Espace disque illimité