Author Topic: AN APPEAL to make AMARA KRUMA more enjoyable and BALANCED  (Read 12353 times)

Offline GLADSSZKIE

• Braman Level 1
  • Live and let die
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: GLADSSZKiE
Re: AN APPEAL to make AMARA KRUMA more enjoyable and BALANCED
« Reply #15 on: 19 March 2013 à 09:46:54 »
                   Ok lang sa akin ipa max lvl lahat ng abikara. But i suggest please disabled dropping items, ruphs in kruma to avoid loot bug and remove also sof to be fair to abikara yuda and nagas tribe para naman may pakinabang yong stun skill namin... Druka had already stun skill masyado na kasi silang IMBALANCE sa kruma + magic  :lol: pag e astica 21 yong mga abikara wala na talaga kaming laban sa mga druka " ANG SAKIT NG STEP SHOT KAYA"  :cry-y:

Offline Eʟiᴛᴇgᴇᴇᴋ

• Braman Level 1
  • I am who I am.
    • View Profile
    • Tantra Online Free To Play Neo Oriental Fantasy MMORPG
« Reply #16 on: 19 March 2013 à 09:51:10 »
Disable dropping of loots (e.g. Rupiahs,) in Kruma!

Offline GLADSSZKIE

• Braman Level 1
  • Live and let die
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: GLADSSZKiE
« Reply #17 on: 19 March 2013 à 09:53:15 »
Disable dropping of loots (e.g. Rupiahs,) in Kruma!

:g20: :g20: :g20: para naman makita yong pure talent wag lang aasa loot bug  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline dhie2208

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 19 March 2013 à 09:58:44 »
remove resist stun ng sof and loot bug. up up and away
Char Name: 3DGraphics
                : NiceTry2
Guild: Dark Council
PILOT MODE.. CrazzyNaga

Offline Boy Dengue

• Abatara Level 1
  • Bobit is My Name : )
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 19 March 2013 à 11:20:17 »
Nakakatamad na rin eh
acidwin-SweetKisser-DKTarugo-MagnumAlmond
MagnumAlmondancer

(RENAME) OLD NAME:  MagnumAlmond ----> NEW NAME (New Owner) yOgi
(RENAME) OLD NAME:  yOgi ----> NEW NAME SGTpepsiCOLA
(RENAME) OLD NAME:  DROiD ----> NEW NAME J0MF0X
(RENAME) OLD NAME:  J0MF0X ----> NEW NAME (New Owner) FenderStrat

Offline Sowan

• Kasatriya Level 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 19 March 2013 à 11:50:43 »
alot of mages especially ABIKARAS from Brahma, Shiva, and Vishnu who are really disappointed on the new rules of GM 3kfr but i myself did not complain about this kind of bug GM 3k, [bgcolor=#FF0D0D]but since you implemented to the abikaras level down bug that they should level up to amara 200 therefore for the fairness of the game you should also disable loot drop in kruma[/bgcolor] so that all tribe will be [bgcolor=#FF1938]BALANCE [/bgcolor]because alot of abikaras are disappointed since this makes druka invulnerable in high kruma... i am a satya not druka nor an abikara but i feel their sentiments because abikara now is down graded...  hope you will reconsider this and the rules you implement it not for the benefit of all but for the benefit of 1 druka who posted and tested damages of bug abikara level... [bgcolor=#FF1938]who cried for the bug damages of ABIKARA[/bgcolor]  :lol: but anyway bring [bgcolor=#FF1938]BALANCE [/bgcolor]to the game GM 3k... satya now are just a mere tanker and last hitter "LAST HIT JUTSU" as what i termed my skill... i may always killed in kruma by abikaras with their level bug but i never complained because i want to enjoy playing TANTRA 3000fr NOT BARBIE or DORA, you should reconsider for the general public not for 1 player only... all abikaras now who does not want this rule they might quit the game and soon you will know what will be the outcome... [bgcolor=#FF0D25]JUST BRING BALANCE [/bgcolor]to all tribes implement penalties on bug abuser since you already one step on  implementing it... [bgcolor=#FF0F27]DISABLE LOOT BUG [/bgcolor]in high kruma to make it fair to those ABIKARAS LEVEL DOWN BUG. so that BUG will not be tolerated in this game.   :too-much-wine:

to make the rules fair i hope you should disable loot bug also so that all tribe will be balance...

welcome to all criticism on this thread on abikara or druka so that GM 3k will know how much profit he will lose if he will not bring BALANCE to the game... i have no complains but only sentiments to those ABIKARAS... HOPE GM 3k will think very well for the betterment of this game and for the benefit of all tribes... you may ask your business planner GM 3k...

as a TOP RANKING PLAYER in this server i would like to appeal on behalf of all tribes especially to all ABIKARAs... GM bring [bgcolor=#FF0F17]BALANCE[/bgcolor] to the game to add more players and revenue... good day to all.

Your perception of only one tribe will benefit from the recent Gm announcement is flawed, what I accomplished was putting awareness to admin. that a problem exists on level down abikaras.

I presented my argument and back it up with data, please do the same and don't blame me  nor portray that I am only after the benefit for my own tribe.

Let enjoy the game and respect one another.

:g19: :g19:

Offline bossy

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: Bossy
  • Char 2: AmPaW
  • Char 3: DominanT
« Reply #21 on: 19 March 2013 à 12:14:01 »
I think Every suggestion and complaint has been noted already.. Lets just wait for GM 3k to take his action and just accept whatever it is..  :g30:
I am sure GM 3k and his/her staff are doing their best to FIXED this so called BUG ISSUE for our benefits.. After all GM 3k will always decide what is the best for our game and enjoyment..  :guitare-crack: :guitare-crack:

Take it easy comrades and lets just wait..  :g19: :g19: :g19: :g19:

:asura: Bossy
† POGI †

Offline LadyMiokens

• Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: LadyMiokens
« Reply #22 on: 19 March 2013 à 12:20:08 »
The only suggestion i can think of.. is to fix the damage of abikaras (since this is the main reason why max abikaras did level down)..... so no more level down needed if its fix.

If this can be done, then balance can be sustained.

Offline bossy

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: Bossy
  • Char 2: AmPaW
  • Char 3: DominanT
« Reply #23 on: 19 March 2013 à 12:22:28 »
I understand comrade!  :g52: :DEAD: :g52g:

but again lets respect GM 3k and just wait  :saint1:

:asura: Bossy
† POGI †

Offline thecornyhero

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 19 March 2013 à 12:44:51 »
The only suggestion i can think of.. is to fix the damage of abikaras (since this is the main reason why max abikaras did level down)..... so no more level down needed if its fixed.

If this can be done, then balance can be sustained.

fixing might be hard.. realizing maybe easier..

NUKERS ARE MADE TO GIVE YOU DAMAGE.. if you can't even damage the hp of a fly then you shall not be called a NUKER..

right?

it's just someone over powering someone

i think in every game, mages always supply the best damage but gets the worst hp  :lol:

asking life to be fair to you is like asking a crocodile not to eat you because you don't eat them

[embed]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8WLa6umgdw[/embed]

Offline bossmekie

• Kasatriya Level 3
  • nice game of tantra
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: 19 March 2013 à 14:02:00 »
GM PLZZ PWDE P SEND PASS BOSSMEKIE ACOUNT KO NAKALIMUTAN KO KC E2 EMAIL ADD MPJO_23@YAHOO.COM.PH
...hie

Offline LadyMiokens

• Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: LadyMiokens
« Reply #26 on: 19 March 2013 à 17:49:43 »
GM PLZZ PWDE P SEND PASS BOSSMEKIE ACOUNT KO NAKALIMUTAN KO KC E2 EMAIL ADD MPJO_23@YAHOO.COM.PH

you're off topic... :mad:

Offline NiceBuTT69

• Kasatriya Level 1
  • Great Butt have Great Responsibility :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 19 March 2013 à 17:54:45 »

Your perception of only one tribe will benefit from the recent Gm announcement is flawed, what I accomplished was putting awareness to admin. that a problem exists on level down abikaras.

I presented my argument and back it up with data, please do the same and don't blame me  nor portray that I am only after the benefit for my own tribe.

Let enjoy the game and respect one another.

:g19: :g19:

pa burger po ate jada este ate Sowan  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Jada02

• Consultants
  • Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
    • S> items.. refer to this thread.  :saint1:
  • Char 1: Jada02
  • Char 2: JadaHorneT
« Reply #28 on: 19 March 2013 à 18:07:50 »
pa burger po ate jada este ate Sowan  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

excuse me, this is my forum id and i dont use DUMMY account. Sowan is a BS vidya and my friend.  :saint1:
I noticed that the thread is started using english, i hope you would do the same.. 1 more thing, nothing is funny with the thread, i wonder why u keep on laughing.

SELLING ITEMS in PHP >> CLICK ME

Offline thecornyhero

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 19 March 2013 à 18:13:03 »
excuse me, this is my forum id and i dont use DUMMY account. Sowan is a BS vidya and my friend.  :saint1:
I noticed that the thread is started using english, i hope you would do the same.. 1 more thing, nothing is funny with the thread, i wonder why u keep on laughing.

:g20:

asking life to be fair to you is like asking a crocodile not to eat you because you don't eat them

[embed]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8WLa6umgdw[/embed]

PLANETHOSTER HEBERGEMENT Multi-Sites + Sites illimités + 100% isolés Espace disque illimité