Author Topic: LVL DOWN ABI ISSUE  (Read 13347 times)

Offline thecornyhero

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
Re: LVL DOWN ABI ISSUE
« Reply #60 on: 19 March 2013 à 12:25:06 »
I think Every suggestion and complaint has been noted already.. Lets just wait for GM 3k to take his action and just accept whatever it is.. 
I am sure GM 3k and his/her staff are doing their best to FIXED this so called BUG ISSUE for our benefits.. After all GM 3k will always decide what is the best for our game and enjoyment..  :guitare-crack: :guitare-crack:

Take it easy comrades and lets just wait..   :g19: :g19: :g19: :g19:

i really wonder what "FIXED" is right now  :lol:

asking life to be fair to you is like asking a crocodile not to eat you because you don't eat them

[embed]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8WLa6umgdw[/embed]

Offline thecornyhero

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: 19 March 2013 à 12:28:20 »
Done tested, astica level 18 (normal lvl) have higher damage compared to Astica 21 abikara regardless of their chakra distribution given both abikara doesnt have Heart chakra on it. So what do you think is the best way to solve this issue?

i say give a cap to the lvl down as what mrskindred said.. let's say like an as18 abikara.. try making a poll.. so you know what ABIKARAS would feel about that  :saint1:

since this is their issue we're talking.. let abikaras be the superstars of a thread..

so what can you say mam / sir?  :g201b: :g201:

until everyone agrees mam / sir you know that there will always be someone complaining in the forums   :g22:

asking life to be fair to you is like asking a crocodile not to eat you because you don't eat them

Offline Supervisor 4

• Global Supervisor
  • Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: 19 March 2013 à 16:22:22 »
Cast your Votes: POLL

"Talk is cheap so if you don't have anything nice to say, maybe you should just shut your mouth."

Offline thecornyhero

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: 19 March 2013 à 16:54:01 »
Cast your Votes: POLL

i have casted my vote ms supervisor.. but the only flaw maybe the "newly" created characters can still go to that kruma and create the confusion of the damage being inflicted.. so maybe a little repair could be done  :g201b:

Offline NiceBuTT69

• Kasatriya Level 1
  • Great Butt have Great Responsibility :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: 19 March 2013 à 18:07:04 »
before you take the abikara and samabat job to its own extinction.. give them back their stun, remove the item/s that removed it.. without stun and with no power at as21 abikaras will no longer be enjoyable.. why don't you try the damage of the as21 abikara first FR?  :g7: you suddenly moved a suggestion into action without thinking of what it will do to that job  :g7: without stun an as21 abikara can't kill  :g7: :g7:

THINK  :g34:

ibigay stun ng abikara... ibalik ang pera pinambili ng sof wahahahaha  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline CrazzyNaga.ph

• Braman Level 1
  • Give them nothing, but take from them everything.
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: CrazzyNaga
  • Char 2: MrsCrazzyNaga
  • Char 3: Vsupport
« Reply #65 on: 20 March 2013 à 09:51:54 »
ibigay stun ng abikara... ibalik ang pera pinambili ng sof wahahahaha  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

buhi na isab kaw yan utuh? y na class?

Main Char: CrazzyNaga Mijung 3 VISHNU ( PILOT MODE)

MrsCrazzyNaga | CrueLNaga | VoLkeR | FSofCN | IshraMay | lshraMay | ChinMaya | ChjnMay

ALL MY CHARS ARE PILOT MODE

Offline CerealJim

• Kasatriya Level 3
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: Dadatj / SmoothCri
« Reply #66 on: 20 March 2013 à 10:00:11 »
To hell with SOF. Bring the STUN back. Let the stars revolve around their heads.  :flamingdevil:
I am responsible for what I said but I am not responsible for what you understand. o_O

PLANETHOSTER HEBERGEMENT Multi-Sites + Sites illimités + 100% isolés Espace disque illimité