Author Topic: LVL DOWN ABI ISSUE  (Read 13348 times)

Offline jamie

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
    • The Culinarian Delight
Re: LVL DOWN ABI ISSUE
« Reply #30 on: 19 March 2013 à 06:04:20 »
after the samabat extinction the abikara will follow because of this hahahahah

i understand that the samabat are not nukers but if an abikara lose their damage what will they become just another useless dispaly in kruma since they can't stun players and they have very low damage... if you think the damage of a max level abikara is considerably ok? question... what is the normal HP of druka and what are the skill they can use against this "considerably ok" damage of abikara how many skill does an abikara would use just to kill one druka? hahahhaa before the abikara use all his/her skill he might as well be dead XD just saying... poor mages (abi/sammy) tribe they will be extinct ahahahaha

:)

Too much BITTERNESS can KILL you...
“Flexibility requires an open mind and a welcoming of new alternatives.”

Offline thecornyhero

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 19 March 2013 à 06:04:34 »
still wanna continue your arrogant and useless debate art? instead of playing too much tantra try to learn a better english mna  :g20: :lol:

asking life to be fair to you is like asking a crocodile not to eat you because you don't eat them

[embed]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8WLa6umgdw[/embed]

Offline thecornyhero

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 19 March 2013 à 06:05:45 »
after the samabat extinction the abikara will follow because of this hahahahah

i understand that the samabat are not nukers but if an abikara lose their damage what will they become just another useless dispaly in kruma since they can't stun players and they have very low damage... if you think the damage of a max level abikara is considerably ok? question... what is the normal HP of druka and what are the skill they can use against this "considerably ok" damage of abikara how many skill does an abikara would use just to kill one druka? hahahhaa before the abikara use all his/her skill he might as well be dead XD just saying... poor mages (abi/sammy) tribe they will be extinct ahahahaha

:)

:g19:

asking life to be fair to you is like asking a crocodile not to eat you because you don't eat them

Offline jamie

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
    • The Culinarian Delight
« Reply #33 on: 19 March 2013 à 06:06:16 »
still wanna continue your arrogant and useless debate art? instead of playing too much tantra try to learn a better english mna  :g20: :lol:

grammar natzi hahahahah

Offline thecornyhero

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 19 March 2013 à 06:08:57 »
grammar natzi hahahahah

nah just returning the favor  :lol: useless replies  :g7:

Offline Art Of Destruction

• Abatara Level 1
  • RasseL, Tangkong
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 19 March 2013 à 06:15:11 »
sorry taga gubat lang po.. bago lang nka aral ng english..  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:.. laro kna bro.. halikana.. laruin mo na tong puso ko

Offline jamie

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
    • The Culinarian Delight
« Reply #36 on: 19 March 2013 à 06:22:11 »
sorry taga gubat lang po.. bago lang nka aral ng english..  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:.. laro kna bro.. halikana.. laruin mo na tong puso ko
i just do hope that we avoid spam...

just post relevant to this topic instead making nonsense reply :)

@ topic

can we have like have a certain limit for this level down bug since some of the mages are abusing this leveling down their char as much possible.. this is a problem since Tantra ph days... some of the mages leveling down as much as12 or lower hahahah

this is just suggestion :)

• Abatara Level 1
  • RasseL, Tangkong
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 19 March 2013 à 06:25:02 »
what if  di nlng tanggalin ang lvl down bug... pero my limit lang ang lvl down.. pwede nmn ata hanggang amara 18 lang ang lvl down..

Offline jamie

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
    • The Culinarian Delight
« Reply #38 on: 19 March 2013 à 06:28:22 »
what if  di nlng tanggalin ang lvl down bug... pero my limit lang ang lvl down.. pwede nmn ata hanggang amara 18 lang ang lvl down..

that is what im suggesting :)

• Abatara Level 1
  • RasseL, Tangkong
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: 19 March 2013 à 06:33:07 »
that is what im suggesting :)
d ko na basa. .sorry  :)

Offline thecornyhero

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: 19 March 2013 à 06:47:05 »

@ topic

can we have like have a certain limit for this level down bug since some of the mages are abusing this leveling down their char as much possible.. this is a problem since Tantra ph days... some of the mages leveling down as much as12 or lower hahahah

i think there's one thing to argue on this.. GM 3k told us that loot trick or loot bug whatever you call it is not actually a bug it's a game feature that the developer/s cannot remove right? lvl down is also a game feature that the developer/s can't remove.. so why do this now? GM 3k said that abuse of this such bugs / tricks makes a player weak.. let them be called weak  :g52: :DEAD: :g52g:

just don't lead a decision to an extinction  :g34:

this game offers an exp down every time a monster kills you so why do it now why not think of this before the patch was even implemented.. do this to favor a tribe? a persona? come on!

THINK THINK THINK

Offline Supervisor 4

• Global Supervisor
  • Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: 19 March 2013 à 07:14:59 »
We have tried to adjust the stun immune settings and we are still observing the effects of this changes in game. We are open to changes, new ideas and still hoping we can come up with the best way to solve this issue. This problem wont be fixed if we will keep on complaining.. much better if we suggest and give ideas to the admin. We cannot tolerate  something that is wrong nor abnormal.. Lets keep the discussion healthy and avoid spamming.

"Talk is cheap so if you don't have anything nice to say, maybe you should just shut your mouth."

Offline SongJoongKi

• Braman Level 1
  • Silent, Sultry and Vigilant
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: 19 March 2013 à 07:56:34 »

@ topic

I think astica 21 is not  the suggested limit for the level of the mages because it has the lowest and the uggliest damage to other tribes. I suggest astica20 or astica19 because it has a decent damage to other tribes like the archers, druka, yuda, fs, banar and satya base on my experiments that i have done. An example of that is the Hima Batia skill known as "ice chaya" I've noticed that when your char is astica21 it only gives a 10k damage compared to astica20 which is 14k-16k damage against other tribes. Then if the level limit will be implemented there is a possibility that anti-mage build will be gone and I think it's normally good because no more imba damage against mage vs mage because naturally mages should have high resistance to magic attacks.

Also I forgot GM please disable loot bug it's really unfair for us mages. Druka has many disabling skills like stun, blind and sanuta that gives high resist to different abnormal statuses and heals 100 percent HP.

Please return STUN so that everyone can stun and kill not only mages but also the other tribe with stun ability for the fairness of the game.

These are my suggestions about this issue. thanks :)

All men…are NOT created equal! Some are born smarter, or more beautiful, or with parents of greater status. Some, by contrast, are born weak of body or mind, or with few, if any, talents. All men are different! Yes, the very existence of man is discriminatory! That’s why there is war, violence and unrest. Inequality is not evil. Equality is!

Offline BabyAngeL

• Braman Level 1
  • Missing You
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: 19 March 2013 à 08:09:44 »
I would agree with a certain fix level down so that other mages wont abuse it, just atleast we can have same damage with other tribes. If not level down then I guess fix something in the items or wep because the damages reflect by that especially SOF that has stun resist.

I am welling to cooperate whatever the outcome to this issue as long as the problem resolve for the goodness of all not just for a certain tribe.
It is truly disappointing sometimes the way us humans work. I always try & see the good in everyone & sometimes that can make you blind to a lot of things. When i trust i trust with everything i have & when i'm hurting there is no denying it. At least i can be upfront about it. But this year things are changing & i refuse to chase after anyone that wants to exit my life. I will happily hold the door open for you. If you choose to be absent during my struggles, then don't expect to be welcome for my success.

Offline Supervisor 4

• Global Supervisor
  • Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: 19 March 2013 à 08:12:21 »
I think astica 21 is not  the suggested limit for the level of the mages because it has the lowest and the uggliest damage to other tribes. I suggest astica20 or astica19 because it has a decent damage to other tribes like the archers, druka, yuda, fs, banar and satya base on my experiments that i have done. An example of that is the Hima Batia skill known as "ice chaya" I've noticed that when your char is astica21 it only gives a 10k damage compared to astica20 which is 14k-16k damage against other tribes. Then if the level limit will be implemented there is a possibility that anti-mage build will be gone and I think it's normally good because no more imba damage against mage vs mage because naturally mages should have high resistance to magic attacks.

Also I forgot GM please disable loot bug it's really unfair for us mages. Druka has many disabling skills like stun, blind and sanuta that gives high resist to different abnormal statuses and heals 100 percent HP.

Please return STUN so that everyone can stun and kill not only mages but also the other tribe with stun ability for the fairness of the game.

These are my suggestions about this issue. thanks :)

noted.  :g201r:

"Talk is cheap so if you don't have anything nice to say, maybe you should just shut your mouth."

PLANETHOSTER HEBERGEMENT Multi-Sites + Sites illimités + 100% isolés Espace disque illimité