Author Topic: LVL DOWN ABI ISSUE  (Read 13343 times)

Offline SongJoongKi

• Braman Level 1
  • Silent, Sultry and Vigilant
    • View Profile
Re: LVL DOWN ABI ISSUE
« Reply #45 on: 19 March 2013 à 08:17:33 »
I would agree with a certain fix level down so that other mages wont abuse it, just atleast we can have same damage with other tribes. If not level down then I guess fix something in the items or wep because the damages reflect by that especially SOF that has stun resist.

I am welling to cooperate whatever the outcome to this issue as long as the problem resolve for the goodness of all not just for a certain tribe.

Yeah I agree with this. Last night my mage was astica21 and the damage is so ugly that's why I decided to level it down to astica20 or level 199 because the damage on that level is decent enough to kill. Please return stun we need it badly not only mages but also other tribes we need it to counter the effects of Blind from drukas.
All men…are NOT created equal! Some are born smarter, or more beautiful, or with parents of greater status. Some, by contrast, are born weak of body or mind, or with few, if any, talents. All men are different! Yes, the very existence of man is discriminatory! That’s why there is war, violence and unrest. Inequality is not evil. Equality is!

Offline thecornyhero

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: 19 March 2013 à 08:17:51 »
We have tried to adjust the stun immune settings and we are still observing the effects of this changes in game. We are open to changes, new ideas and still hoping we can come up with the best way to solve this issue. This problem wont be fixed if we will keep on complaining.. much better if we suggest and give ideas to the admin. We cannot tolerate  something that is wrong nor abnormal.. Lets keep the discussion healthy and avoid spamming.

i think my eyes are joking me.. i think your superiors are not open for any ideas anymore  :lol:

asking life to be fair to you is like asking a crocodile not to eat you because you don't eat them

[embed]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8WLa6umgdw[/embed]

Offline frostarrow

• Kasatriya Level 3
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: Criminalistics
« Reply #47 on: 19 March 2013 à 08:18:27 »
as GM said.. if your not happy.. play dora  :lol: :lol:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! buang ka paks!
 :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20:

Offline frostarrow

• Kasatriya Level 3
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: Criminalistics
« Reply #48 on: 19 March 2013 à 08:19:53 »
Yeah I agree with this. Last night my mage was astica21 and the damage is so ugly that's why I decide to go level down it to astica20 or level 199 because the damage on that level is decent enough to kill. Please return stun we need it badly not only mages but also other tribes we need it to counter the effects of Blind from drukas.

:g20: :g20: :g20: i agree with this

Offline thecornyhero

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: 19 March 2013 à 08:25:33 »
We have tried to adjust the stun immune settings and we are still observing the effects of this changes in game. We are open to changes, new ideas and still hoping we can come up with the best way to solve this issue. This problem wont be fixed if we will keep on complaining.. much better if we suggest and give ideas to the admin. We cannot tolerate  something that is wrong nor abnormal.. Lets keep the discussion healthy and avoid spamming.

what is your suggestion on how to take our ideas then? it's not only complaining mam / sir.. this is an idea i think a good one for your superiors to think on what to do  :g34:

asking life to be fair to you is like asking a crocodile not to eat you because you don't eat them

Offline thecornyhero

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: 19 March 2013 à 08:52:58 »
a good friend which still plays tantra fr now gave me an idea.. this was already given to another thread in the forums..

LEVEL DOWN YOUR CHARACTER TO AS18 NOW AND USE CHAKRA RESET IT'S NOT A VIOLATION SINCE YOU HAVE SAME CHAKRA AS OF AN AS18  :lol: :lol:

now that's not a bug  :g20:

Offline jamie

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
    • The Culinarian Delight
« Reply #51 on: 19 March 2013 à 09:16:34 »
I think astica 21 is not  the suggested limit for the level of the mages because it has the lowest and the uggliest damage to other tribes. I suggest astica20 or astica19 because it has a decent damage to other tribes like the archers, druka, yuda, fs, banar and satya base on my experiments that i have done. An example of that is the Hima Batia skill known as "ice chaya" I've noticed that when your char is astica21 it only gives a 10k damage compared to astica20 which is 14k-16k damage against other tribes. Then if the level limit will be implemented there is a possibility that anti-mage build will be gone and I think it's normally good because no more imba damage against mage vs mage because naturally mages should have high resistance to magic attacks.

Also I forgot GM please disable loot bug it's really unfair for us mages. Druka has many disabling skills like stun, blind and sanuta that gives high resist to different abnormal statuses and heals 100 percent HP.

Please return STUN so that everyone can stun and kill not only mages but also the other tribe with stun ability for the fairness of the game.

These are my suggestions about this issue. thanks :)

that is my point instead of mandatory leveling an abikara to max astica 21 and they become useless display in kruma... why can we have a certain level to level down just to gain enough damage to survive a 1on1 battle with other tribes...i checked the rankings earlier and i saw that the most level down mages is amara 192/astica 12.. that is what i call "abuse" :) i hope we can have a resolution for this problem :)

Too much BITTERNESS can KILL you...
“Flexibility requires an open mind and a welcoming of new alternatives.”

Offline thecornyhero

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: 19 March 2013 à 09:25:07 »

that is my point instead of mandatory leveling an abikara to max astica 21 and they become useless display in kruma... why can we have a certain level to level down just to gain enough damage to survive a 1on1 battle with other tribes...i checked the rankings earlier and i saw that the most level down mages is amara 192/astica 12.. that is what i call "abuse" :) i hope we can have a resolution for this problem :)

or lvl down your mage to astica 18, use chakra reset at 18, have the chakra of an as18 character blow same dmg :lol: helpful or confusing?  :g7: :lol:

Offline jamie

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
    • The Culinarian Delight
« Reply #53 on: 19 March 2013 à 09:26:32 »

or lvl down your mage to astica 18, use chakra reset at 18, have the chakra of an as18 character blow same dmg :lol: helpful or confusing?  :g7: :lol:

hahaha brain bleed.. will it have the same damage? really?

Too much BITTERNESS can KILL you...
“Flexibility requires an open mind and a welcoming of new alternatives.”

Offline thecornyhero

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: 19 March 2013 à 09:29:51 »
hahaha brain bleed.. will it have the same damage? really?

i think it will or if in such case it will blow a little less since you'll have 1.5 - 1.6k+ chakra only but will still blow better dmg than that idea of having an as21 abikara  :lol:

Offline Boysunkit

• Braman Level 1
  • live like a king
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: 19 March 2013 à 10:02:54 »

what is your suggestion on how to take our ideas then? it's not only complaining mam / sir.. this is an idea i think a good one for your superiors to think on what to do  :g34:

baka ma banned ka nyan  :lol:

don't count your life by your age...count it on how many friends you've made..

Offline thecornyhero

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: 19 March 2013 à 10:08:41 »

baka ma banned ka nyan  :lol:

bkit nmn ako maban? kng iban mn ako eh di clear history since the beginning of chinese history tapos gawa bagong account sabay log in d2.. besides nagbibigay lng ako idea ng kng ano ang nsa utak ko at magiging tunay n reklamo ng karamihan... iisa lng ata nagreklamo about s dmg ng abikara eh ung Sowan lng pero naconsider agad  :lol: :g7:

Offline Supervisor 4

• Global Supervisor
  • Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: 19 March 2013 à 11:12:56 »
Done tested, astica level 18 (normal lvl) have higher damage compared to Astica 21 abikara regardless of their chakra distribution given both abikara doesnt have Heart chakra on it. So what do you think is the best way to solve this issue?

"Talk is cheap so if you don't have anything nice to say, maybe you should just shut your mouth."

Offline gypsy

• Consultants
  • Braman Level 1
  • "Keep Running, You'll only die Tired"
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: 19 March 2013 à 12:01:29 »
Done tested, astica level 18 (normal lvl) have higher damage compared to Astica 21 abikara regardless of their chakra distribution given both abikara doesnt have Heart chakra on it. So what do you think is the best way to solve this issue?
That is what I have been telling in the other thread. That's why until the Developer find the reason/cause of this bug, I deemed it impossible to regulate level down bug in kruma.
If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so. - Thomas Jefferson

Offline bossy

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: Bossy
  • Char 2: AmPaW
  • Char 3: DominanT
« Reply #59 on: 19 March 2013 à 12:15:35 »
I think Every suggestion and complaint has been noted already.. Lets just wait for GM 3k to take his action and just accept whatever it is.. 
I am sure GM 3k and his/her staff are doing their best to FIXED this so called BUG ISSUE for our benefits.. After all GM 3k will always decide what is the best for our game and enjoyment..  :guitare-crack: :guitare-crack:

Take it easy comrades and lets just wait..   :g19: :g19: :g19: :g19:

:asura: Bossy
† POGI †

PLANETHOSTER HEBERGEMENT Multi-Sites + Sites illimités + 100% isolés Espace disque illimité