Author Topic: LVL DOWN ABI ISSUE  (Read 13349 times)

Offline DemonicStriker

• Braman Level 1
  • I want WAISYA Forever
    • View Profile
Re: LVL DOWN ABI ISSUE
« Reply #15 on: 19 March 2013 à 00:08:11 »
It's more fun in TANTRAFR..

LET's PLAY BARBIE.. :lol: :lol:

I'd like to share our IT Consultant  usual quote..  :lol:  WHAT YOU CAN'T MONITOR, YOU CAN'T MANAGE... :lol:   :lol:
DemonicStriker - Mijung 1 ; SweetKisser Mijung 3; DeathStroke - Waisya 1; GuessWho - Waisya 1; DemonicStrikerJr (Vedi)

Guild: Me†al Grims (Vedi) ; Dominan† Criminals (Kruma)

Offline Zumoshiki

• Braman Level 1
  • **** you HATERS !
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: Zumoshiki
« Reply #16 on: 19 March 2013 à 00:15:09 »
ang unfair naman nun sa damage tsk tsk

Zumoshiki - Karya
Ryuzuhun - Abikara
Ryuzuhune - Vidya

“I ask you to judge me by the enemies I have made.”

:_flbleu1: :rakshasa: :_flbleu2:  :g30: :_flbleu1: :deva: :_flbleu2: :g30: :_flbleu1: :gandharva: :_flbleu2:

Offline kemmcass

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: forevermine
« Reply #17 on: 19 March 2013 à 00:34:46 »
It's more fun in TANTRAFR..

LET's PLAY BARBIE.. :lol: :lol:

I'd like to share our IT Consultant  usual quote..  :lol:  WHAT YOU CAN'T MONITOR, YOU CAN'T MANAGE... :lol:   :lol:

agree

:DEAD:

he just made a decision without thinking.

its barbie time.

Offline GLADSSZKIE

• Braman Level 1
  • Live and let die
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: GLADSSZKiE
« Reply #18 on: 19 March 2013 à 02:55:20 »
before you take the abikara and samabat job to its own extinction.. give them back their stun, remove the item/s that removed it.. without stun and with no power at as21 abikaras will no longer be enjoyable.. why don't you try the damage of the as21 abikara first FR?  :g7: you suddenly moved a suggestion into action without thinking of what it will do to that job  :g7: without stun an as21 abikara can't kill  :g7: :g7:

THINK  :g34:

:g20: :g20: :g20:

Offline AMBULANCE

• Braman Level 1
  • pang 1on1 ka lang......
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: AMBULANCE
  • Char 2: INFLUENZA
  • Char 3: antibiotics
« Reply #19 on: 19 March 2013 à 03:17:43 »
and btw FR.. if you want the abikaras back to as21 you should do the editing now.. why ask people to do something they don't want?  :g7:

:g20:   :g20:   :g20:
CE does exist... There's a delay on the connection... At wag sasabat kung di ikaw tinutukoy. nakikitsismis ka lang ikaw pa apektado...

Offline thecornyhero

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 19 March 2013 à 04:31:30 »
i'm not even playing tantra fr anymore.. i just don't want my friends / foes to lose the enthusiasm to play this game same as mine  :lol:

think think think  :lol:

asking life to be fair to you is like asking a crocodile not to eat you because you don't eat them

[embed]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8WLa6umgdw[/embed]

Offline fRancisJoyce

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 19 March 2013 à 05:04:31 »
I hope this is not a disappointment to all abikara players. You can test the damage of max level abikara to any tribes as you want, but don't forget that it's kruma and as much as possible opponents use all pots or even heal if there's fs just to regain HP plus stun resist, how could we kill them? Before WOT 3 my character was max level and I know whats the capability of abikara damage in other tribes, I tried changing build and it's useless. I'm not against with the max level but then again my concern is the balance damage with other tribes. Let's not think the benefit of others but the benefits of all. If we're talking about the fairness in this gam

HAHAHAHAHA...... :too-much-wine: :cry-y: :too-much-wine:

Offline fRancisJoyce

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 19 March 2013 à 05:09:08 »
i'm not even playing tantra fr anymore.. i just don't want my friends / foes to lose the enthusiasm to play this game same as mine 

BITTER69 is right...  :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g19: :g19:

Offline Art Of Destruction

• Abatara Level 1
  • RasseL, Tangkong
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 19 March 2013 à 05:39:31 »
 :g201r:

Offline BATTOUSAi

• Abatara Level 1
  • HEAL THE WORLD, MAKE FRiENDS, SPREAD the LOVE :)
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: 13a2xAi
  • Char 2: Battousai
  • Char 3: 13a2sAi
« Reply #24 on: 19 March 2013 à 05:43:30 »
nasayo na ang lahat .. minamahjal kita pagkat ..,,.... 

XD

Hitten Mitsurugeh Amakakeru Hirameki Ryu Jutsu  .HELL YEAH

Offline CrazzyNaga.ph

• Braman Level 1
  • Give them nothing, but take from them everything.
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: CrazzyNaga
  • Char 2: MrsCrazzyNaga
  • Char 3: Vsupport
« Reply #25 on: 19 March 2013 à 05:51:39 »
i myself did not complain about this kind of bug GM 3k but since you implemented to the abikaras level down bug that they should level up to amara 200 therefore for the fairness of the game you should also disable loot drop in kruma so that all tribe will be balance because alot of abikaras are disappointed since this makes druka invulnerable in high kruma... i am a satya not druka nor an abikara but i feel their sentiments because abikara now is down graded... hope you will reconsider this and the rules you implement it not for the benefit of all but for the benefit of 1 druka who posted and tested damages of bug abikara level...

to make the rules fair i hope you should disable loot bug also so that all tribe will be balance...

Main Char: CrazzyNaga Mijung 3 VISHNU ( PILOT MODE)

MrsCrazzyNaga | CrueLNaga | VoLkeR | FSofCN | IshraMay | lshraMay | ChinMaya | ChjnMay

ALL MY CHARS ARE PILOT MODE

Offline Art Of Destruction

• Abatara Level 1
  • RasseL, Tangkong
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 19 March 2013 à 05:55:30 »
i'm not even playing tantra fr anymore.. i just don't want my friends / foes to lose the enthusiasm to play this game same as mine  :lol:
d kina pla nag lalaro. .wag kanang makialam..  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: your not a family of tantra fr anymore cause you stop, and now your encouraging your friend that if they  play in this game they lose there enthusiasm? always remember bro your friend has there own decision, i think your just jealous.. come back in the game bro.. the door is always open for you, i will hug you.. i will kiss you, lets make some love  :)

Offline AMBULANCE

• Braman Level 1
  • pang 1on1 ka lang......
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: AMBULANCE
  • Char 2: INFLUENZA
  • Char 3: antibiotics
« Reply #27 on: 19 March 2013 à 06:00:11 »
:g201r:

kung wala k rin masasabing maganda wag k n rin makialam. hindi nmn para sau ung message. :bla:
CE does exist... There's a delay on the connection... At wag sasabat kung di ikaw tinutukoy. nakikitsismis ka lang ikaw pa apektado...

Offline thecornyhero

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 19 March 2013 à 06:01:49 »
d kina pla nag lalaro. .wag kanang makialam..  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: your not a family of tantra fr anymore cause you stop, and now your encouraging your friend that if they  play in this game they lose there enthusiasm? always remember bro your friend has there own decision, i think your just jealous.. come back in the game bro.. the door is always open for you, i will hug you.. i will kiss you, lets make some love  :)

YOU'RE

asking life to be fair to you is like asking a crocodile not to eat you because you don't eat them

Offline thecornyhero

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 19 March 2013 à 06:02:40 »

THEIR

PLANETHOSTER HEBERGEMENT Multi-Sites + Sites illimités + 100% isolés Espace disque illimité