Author Topic: LEVELLED DOWN ABIKARAS  (Read 18291 times)

Offline Sowan

• Kasatriya Level 2
    • View Profile
LEVELLED DOWN ABIKARAS
« on: 15 March 2013 à 21:14:17 »
Since game developers cannot fix the "levelled down bug" and it is clear intentional on the part of the player with the purpose to abuse, why not give sanction to those levelled down abikaras who are playing kruma?

GM 3000 should give them time to level up or face sanction, and if any abikara who are found abusing this "intentional bugging" be banned for at least 10 days or more, ( with screen shot as evidence).

For those who will argued " How about the loot bugging?, it also being abused". Loot bugging is inherit glitch of the program and no way it can be construed as intentional, in fact every tribe can use it. So please be mature to know the diffrence.

To Gm 3000 , please reconsider. It not about being cry babies as some will argue but just enjoying the gaming in fair play.
-----
FYI:
For those player who doesnt know the effect of levelled down bug, here how it done: A max level mage (astica 21) will distribute all chakras based on his/her desired built, afterwards they will levelled down but still retained the same chakra as those of maxed level. Now let say the abikara  levelled down to astica 15, the damage now it can inflict to enemies are much higher than that of astica 21.
Based on actual observation for levelled down abis:
**astica 18-19 = very high damage against other tribes
**fight between abikara vs abikara = lower level abikara  has a higher damage compared to the
abikara with higher level.

:g19: :g19:

Offline Eʟiᴛᴇgᴇᴇᴋ

• Braman Level 1
  • I am who I am.
    • View Profile
    • Tantra Online Free To Play Neo Oriental Fantasy MMORPG
Re: LEVELLED DOWN ABIKARAS
« Reply #1 on: 15 March 2013 à 22:45:37 »
Reasonable! +1 for this

Offline Kaiser

• Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: Kaiser
  • Char 2: HIDDEN33
  • Char 3: Kajser
« Reply #2 on: 15 March 2013 à 23:36:15 »
Since game developers cannot fix the "levelled down bug" and it is clear intentional on the part of the player with the purpose to abuse, why not give sanction to those levelled down abikaras who are playing kruma?

GM 3000 should give them time to level up or face sanction, and if any abikara who are found abusing this "intentional bugging" be banned for at least 10 days or more, ( with screen shot as evidence).

For those who will argued " How about the loot bugging?, it also being abused". Loot bugging is inherit glitch of the program and no way it can be construed as intetional, in fact every tribe can use it. So please be mature to know the diffrence.

To Gm 3000 , please reconsider. It not about being cry babies as some will argue but just enjoying the gaming in fair play.
-----
FYI:
For those player who doesnt know the effect of levelled downbug, here how it done: A max level mage (astica 21) will distribute all chakras based on his/her desired built, afterwards they will levelled down but still retained the same chakra as those maxed level. Now let say the abikara  levelled down to astica 15, the damage now it can inflict to enemies are much higher than that of astica 21.
**fight between abikara vs abikara = lower level abikara  has a higher damage compared to the

I think all tantra K4 server have this bug...

We should just accept the fact that Loot bug and level down abikara's are part of Tantra k4 Features... PEACE..

Ingame name: Kaiser (Main Char) POGI

Ashram: Team7

Offline Sowan

• Kasatriya Level 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 16 March 2013 à 00:22:26 »
I think all tantra K4 server have this bug...

We should just accept the fact that Loot bug and level down abikara's are part of Tantra k4 Features... PEACE..

Read and digest what i've said, levelled down bug is done intentionally on the part of the player and shouldnt be accepted as the norm. Let not dwell on the bug itself but to the player who actually abused that bug.

Offline Boy Dengue

• Abatara Level 1
  • Bobit is My Name : )
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 16 March 2013 à 01:16:08 »
That's Right. .Play Fair and Enjoy the Game

No to Level Down Mage All Players in Kruma Are Astica 21

To Make Game Better

acidwin-SweetKisser-DKTarugo-MagnumAlmond
MagnumAlmondancer

(RENAME) OLD NAME:  MagnumAlmond ----> NEW NAME (New Owner) yOgi
(RENAME) OLD NAME:  yOgi ----> NEW NAME SGTpepsiCOLA
(RENAME) OLD NAME:  DROiD ----> NEW NAME J0MF0X
(RENAME) OLD NAME:  J0MF0X ----> NEW NAME (New Owner) FenderStrat

Offline Kaiser

• Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 16 March 2013 à 01:28:04 »

Read and digest what i've said, levelled down bug is done intentionally on the part of the player and shouldnt be accepted as the norm. Let not dwell on the bug itself but to the player who actually abused that bug.

OKie.

Offline chi

• Braman Level 1
  • 300 Guild
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: GLEBSTAR
« Reply #6 on: 16 March 2013 à 02:17:56 »

For those who will argued " How about the loot bugging?, it also being abused". Loot bugging is inherit glitch of the program and no way it can be construed as intentional, in fact every tribe can use it. So please be mature to know the diffrence.

-----
FYI:
For those player who doesnt know the effect of levelled down bug, here how it done: A max level mage (astica 21) will distribute all chakras based on his/her desired built, afterwards they will levelled down but still retained the same chakra as those of maxed level. Now let say the abikara  levelled down to astica 15, the damage now it can inflict to enemies are much higher than that of astica 21.

:g20: :g20: :g20:
"HAVING THE GUTS TO NEVER GIVE UP"

Offline Jada02

• Consultants
  • Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
    • S> items.. refer to this thread.  :saint1:
  • Char 1: Jada02
  • Char 2: JadaHorneT
« Reply #7 on: 16 March 2013 à 04:12:42 »

-----
FYI:

I hope GM 3000 will consider this request.
Abikaras are very lethal which is not normal, check their levels and all of them are doing this levelled down bug..

SELLING ITEMS in PHP >> CLICK ME

Offline NinaGrace

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: NinaGrace
« Reply #8 on: 16 March 2013 à 10:13:59 »
Up for this.  :g20:
If the game developer can't do anything to fix this "level down bug" for mages then I think it's time for GM to start giving an alternative solution  which is to punish anyone who are abusing it.  Yeah,  I  leveled down my abi to A8  :lol: but I didn't enjoy it since the anti sleep effect won't work due to level gap I guess. So yah, mages time to play fair.  :saint1:

Offline Maestro

• Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
    • Tantra Master
  • Char 1: MAESTRO
« Reply #9 on: 16 March 2013 à 10:57:40 »
 :) Its not intentional i think becoz a player or players whenever they go they can discover things that are unsual, and for the many kinds of cases or situations most of them are enjoying the game, so why don't join them and feel your characters strategies and skills... Abikara is more powerfull whenever  and wherever server or servers you go or join , you can ask anyone on the other planet game... :)

Offline NinaGrace

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 16 March 2013 à 11:18:30 »
:) Its not intentional i think becoz a player or players whenever they go they can discover things that are unsual, and for the many kinds of cases or situations most of them are enjoying the game, so why don't join them and feel your characters strategies and skills... Abikara is more powerfull whenever  and wherever server or servers you go or join , you can ask anyone on the other planet game... :)

LOL.. how come it's not intentional?

Offline Kaiser

• Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 16 March 2013 à 12:14:27 »
Make kruma map for astica 21 only. Hehehe

Offline gypsy

• Consultants
  • Braman Level 1
  • "Keep Running, You'll only die Tired"
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 16 March 2013 à 12:36:14 »
might as well punish loot bug, it's a bit the same. How about I create a new Abikara and I will now Max level it I will put it into astica 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 etc. Will I be punished, am I abusing Level down bug even i didn't level down?
If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so. - Thomas Jefferson

Offline Maestro

• Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
    • Tantra Master
  • Char 1: MAESTRO
« Reply #13 on: 16 March 2013 à 12:51:59 »
LOL.. how come it's not intentional?

How? simple to explain it,  if the server is a kruma for only astica 21 so then u can say its intentional but the reality is that the kruma have minimum requirements amara 1 to astical 21, that the explanations.  And I agree to gypsy there is no way to punish a level down abikara becoz its on the system implemented already. You can see it to other servers or if yu didn't go to other servers then there's no explanation for me to say  :)

I agree:

might as well punish loot bug, it's a bit the same. How about I create a new Abikara and I will now Max level it I will put it into astica 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 etc. Will I be punished, am I abusing Level down bug even i didn't level down?

I agree if there is ^^:

Make kruma map for astica 21 only. Hehehe

Offline NinaGrace

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 16 March 2013 à 13:31:22 »
How? simple to explain it,  if the server is a kruma for only astica 21 so then u can say its intentional but the reality is that the kruma have minimum requirements amara 1 to astical 21, that the explanations.  And I agree to gypsy there is no way to punish a level down abikara becoz its on the system implemented already. You can see it to other servers or if yu didn't go to other servers then there's no explanation for me to say  :)

LOL, you didn't get my question, do you?
Owners leveled down their mages "intentionally" because they want to get a high damage since that is the effect of level down bug. Now, how would you call it, if for you it is not intentional? ng level down mag-isa yung abikara nila? LOL

Of course you'll not be punished. Punishment is only meant for those leveled down mages. Sa chakra malalaman yan eh  :saint1:

PLANETHOSTER HEBERGEMENT Multi-Sites + Sites illimités + 100% isolés Espace disque illimité