Author Topic: LEVELLED DOWN ABIKARAS  (Read 18299 times)

Offline CrazzyNaga.ph

• Braman Level 1
  • Give them nothing, but take from them everything.
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: CrazzyNaga
  • Char 2: MrsCrazzyNaga
  • Char 3: Vsupport
Re: LEVELLED DOWN ABIKARAS
« Reply #75 on: 18 March 2013 à 17:36:18 »
my respect to the TS, im not against nor pro on this matter but one thing keeps me wondering of the fact that the use of the term "ABUSED" we will set aside that im a VISHNITES im not supporting MINT but as one of the citizens of tantra3000fr being concern of this "ABUSED" as to the LEVEL DOWN BUG OF ABIKARA, i have no complains for them because its their choice to make their ABIKARA leveled down its a matter of choice to choose to be level down or not... as to the LOOT BUG, it is also a matter of choice whether they will use loot bug ... But if you will ask me if both are "BUG ABUSED" in the precept of the rules and regulations of GM 3kfr lets redefined what is an "ABUSE" in accordance to the general definition of an [bgcolor=#FF0808]"ABUSE" is the bending the rules, gaming the rules, playing the system, abusing the system, milking the system, or working the system can be defined as using the rules and procedures meant to protect a system in order, instead, to manipulate the system for a desired outcome.[/bgcolor] It clearly shows that the definition speak for itself both BUGS are abused by the players therefore if the TS really want to abolish [bgcolor=#FF0808]the LEVEL DOWN OF ABIKARA the TS should also include the LOOT BUG because players already manipulated the system for their desired outcome... [/bgcolor]hence they constitute ABUSE...

It is unfair to the ABIKARAS if only them be consider abuse the loot buggers, chaya buggers  should also be treated  an abuse... not for benefit of one tribe only because it will constitute unfair in the game... all buggers must be sanction in accordance with the penalty impose by GM 3k... WE ALL WANT A FAIR GAME... TALENT in playing TANTRA is not depending on the BUG of the game ... but to play fair and enjoy the game without depending on the BUG...

anyway its my opinion hope forumers will understand my post... for the BENEFIT OF ALL WHO PLAY THE GAME FAIRLY and JUSTLY... CHEERS TO ALL  :too-much-wine:

Main Char: CrazzyNaga Mijung 3 VISHNU ( PILOT MODE)

MrsCrazzyNaga | CrueLNaga | VoLkeR | FSofCN | IshraMay | lshraMay | ChinMaya | ChjnMay

ALL MY CHARS ARE PILOT MODE

Offline SniperAmmo

• Kasatriya Level 1
  • Bitter? Mag Nescafe Sweet and Mild ka..haha
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: SniperAmmo
« Reply #76 on: 18 March 2013 à 17:37:22 »
Hello wait maintenance....  Maybe Stun Fixed .... 

https://forum-tantra.3000fr.com/index.php?topic=7476.0

For Level etc ... wait please  --- STUDY

THANKS ....   :)

@all
well, there's your answer   :too-much-wine:

Finally back from months of training in Modern Warfare. :lol:
∙ SniperAmmo ∙ Karya ∙ Team Schizo ∙  :g237:
“The darkness that surrounds us cannot hurt us.
It is the darkness in our own hearts we should FEAR."

Offline Jada02

• Consultants
  • Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
    • S> items.. refer to this thread.  :saint1:
  • Char 1: Jada02
  • Char 2: JadaHorneT
« Reply #77 on: 18 March 2013 à 17:46:30 »
Hello wait maintenance....  Maybe Stun Fixed .... 

https://forum-tantra.3000fr.com/index.php?topic=7476.0

For Level etc ... wait please  --- STUDY

THANKS ....   :)

thanks GM, were hoping this bug could be fixed soon..

@CrazzyNaga

lootbug has been an issue long time ago and GM already replied to it, If in case you players would want to bring it up again then might as well make another thread for it if they are really persistent. i hope my previous posts were already clear and i even gave test results.. I am sure the admin will appreciate it if we can come up with a solution to the PROBLEM.

..chaya buggers  should also be treated  an abuse...

how is it done? bugging a chaya can be done intentionally? sorry i dont know this  :DEAD:

SELLING ITEMS in PHP >> CLICK ME

Offline SniperAmmo

• Kasatriya Level 1
  • Bitter? Mag Nescafe Sweet and Mild ka..haha
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: SniperAmmo
« Reply #78 on: 18 March 2013 à 18:19:56 »

Finally back from months of training in Modern Warfare. :lol:
∙ SniperAmmo ∙ Karya ∙ Team Schizo ∙  :g237:
“The darkness that surrounds us cannot hurt us.
It is the darkness in our own hearts we should FEAR."

Offline HailStorM

• Braman Level 1
  • my heart is yours to keep ......
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: 18 March 2013 à 18:20:54 »
i hope GM 3K and Admin will think of this matter deeply...

the pros and cons, regarding with the level down issue, this may create other bugs which cannot be seen easily....

i am not against or pro with it, as long as it can make the game more enjoyable ....

but  kindly fix the lag issue .... :)
Fear is not "EVIL"  it is necessary for you to know your weakness. If you know your weakness, you can become strong and kind. It's a necessity to become a TOP MAGE.

Offline kemmcass

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: forevermine
« Reply #80 on: 18 March 2013 à 18:30:51 »
we need our stun back

Offline 3000

• Boss Administrator
  • Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
    • TANTRA ONLINE KATHANA K¹² 3000fr MMORPG 3D
  • Char 1: ° 3000fr °
  • Char 2: ° GM 3000fr °
« Reply #81 on: 18 March 2013 à 18:35:04 »
Hello - While waiting to fix the problem of Abikara level DOWN BUG (Too much damage)

:3t: I ask you explicitly to level up, astica 21 (Amara 200) To make the game fair.

:3t: Time to put your characters level 200 - Saturday, March 23.

:sifflet: Sanctions are provided in case of non-compliance. I Hope no Need  :g20:

:) THANK YOU - ADMIN 3000fr & Staff  :)

:3t: I Hope et  think Good Players Abikara go Astica 21 quickly
  :bigsmile:

PLANETHOSTER HEBERGEMENT Multi-Sites + Sites illimités + 100% isolés Espace disque illimité