Author Topic: LEVELLED DOWN ABIKARAS  (Read 18292 times)

Offline HailStorM

• Braman Level 1
  • my heart is yours to keep ......
    • View Profile
Re: LEVELLED DOWN ABIKARAS
« Reply #15 on: 16 March 2013 à 13:39:05 »
i think GM 3K will create a poll on this one  :too-much-wine:
Fear is not "EVIL"  it is necessary for you to know your weakness. If you know your weakness, you can become strong and kind. It's a necessity to become a TOP MAGE.

Offline Maestro

• Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
    • Tantra Master
  • Char 1: MAESTRO
« Reply #16 on: 16 March 2013 à 14:09:49 »
@Nina
1.Do u think if the GM allowed the level down? answer: Yes 
2. There is no genius when there's no curiosity, players are genius so to say it simple its whether the level is locked to astica 21 or not, it just the same. Priority here is not to make cheats and the server is been going on since, and there's no turning back ^^

3. If you locked the level in kruma like Vedi 99 or Main kruma astica 21, so when there is a quest or any map that a mobs kill you you got no level down thats great but the reality is real beyond here..

Offline TRISERO†xxxMASKYxxx

• Abatara Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: TRISERO
  • Char 2: xxxMASKYxxx
  • Char 3: TangoChaCha
« Reply #17 on: 16 March 2013 à 14:24:07 »
Make kruma map for astica 21 only. Hehehe

up to this  :g20: :g20: :g20:
TRISERO ----> PILOT by THE GREAT ZARGOZ

Offline Sowan

• Kasatriya Level 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 16 March 2013 à 14:45:25 »
might as well punish loot bug, it's a bit the same. How about I create a new Abikara and I will now Max level it I will put it into astica 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 etc. Will I be punished, am I abusing Level down bug even i didn't level down?

Loot bug and Levelled down chars are totally different so guys let us not equate them as the same.

Loot bug effect does not increase the damage it can inflict to the enemies, whereas "levelled down" characters does and it so enormous. Now imagine if the "levelled down" char employ the loot bug effect, can we just call it a strategy? No, clearly the levelled down chars has undue advantage and that is a bug abuse. Let's call spade a spade when we see one.

Using loot bug effect is to cut short " cool down" of a certain skill by clicking ground or pressing F skill, anyone can do this trick. There no act on the part of the player to constitute an abuse because he merely uses the provided tools of the game, Can you say the same to "levelled down" chars? No, because you acted on it by levelling down and thus gaining undue advantage employing that known bug.

:g19: :g19:

Offline AMBULANCE

• Braman Level 1
  • pang 1on1 ka lang......
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: AMBULANCE
  • Char 2: INFLUENZA
  • Char 3: antibiotics
« Reply #19 on: 16 March 2013 à 14:53:25 »
If i level down my abikara. is it going to increase my damage to druka or to any tribe? Or level down will only increase damage to abikara to abikara?
CE does exist... There's a delay on the connection... At wag sasabat kung di ikaw tinutukoy. nakikitsismis ka lang ikaw pa apektado...

Offline Jada02

• Consultants
  • Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
    • S> items.. refer to this thread.  :saint1:
  • Char 1: Jada02
  • Char 2: JadaHorneT
« Reply #20 on: 16 March 2013 à 15:04:16 »
If i level down my abikara. is it going to increase my damage to druka or to any tribe? Or level down will only increase damage to abikara to abikara?

It will definitely increase your dmg to all tribe.. When it comes to abikara vs abikara, if you are astica 19 and the abikara you are fighting with is astica 18 or less (lower level and levelled down) your dmg to them is low and vice versa.

Loot bug and Levelled down chars are totally different so guys let us not equate them as the same.

Loot bug effect does not increase the damage it can inflict to the enemies, whereas "levelled down" characters does and it so enormous. Now imagine if the "levelled down" char employ the loot bug effect, can we just call it a strategy? No, clearly the levelled down chars has undue advantage and that is a bug abuse. Let's call spade a spade when we see one.

Using loot bug effect is to cut short " cool down" of a certain skill by clicking ground or pressing F skill, anyone can do this trick. There no act on the part of the player to constitute an abuse because he merely uses the provided tools of the game, Can you say the same to "levelled down" chars? No, because you acted on it by levelling down and thus gaining undue advantage employing that known bug.

I definitely agree.. Imagine Loot technique + level down = 1 good example is skJev, mijung 1 skill + 1 speed increase.. imba  :lol:

SELLING ITEMS in PHP >> CLICK ME

Offline gypsy

• Consultants
  • Braman Level 1
  • "Keep Running, You'll only die Tired"
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 16 March 2013 à 15:10:11 »
here's my question to the proponents of this suggestion. if this will be pushed through:
Ex. I will create a new char and I will level it until my desired level and since Ninagrace said it's not punishable then would it be OK to High Ranking Abikaras if they will be 1hit with my sidharu since the concept of level down bug is the greater the difference in Level the Higher the damage. . Can you imagine how many high ranking Abikara will quit or laylow if this be approved

@Sowan = I can equate Loot Bug and Level down bug since they are both bug. Level down bug increases damage whereas Loot bug decreases casting time of an attack.
If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so. - Thomas Jefferson

Offline Jada02

• Consultants
  • Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 16 March 2013 à 15:19:31 »
here's my question to the proponents of this suggestion. if this will be pushed through:
Ex. I will create a new char and I will level it until my desired level and since Ninagrace said it's not punishable then would it be OK to High Ranking Abikaras if they will be 1hit with my sidharu since the concept of level down bug is the greater the difference in Level the Higher the damage.

its not applicable to abikaras whose level is equal to their chakras.. astica 18 abikara (not levelled down) wont have big damage with an astica 21 abikara..why? astica 18 abikara doesnt have enough chakra to inflict bigger dmg.. all is normal.

Comparison:
Level down abikara astica 18 = have the same amount of chakra with an astica 21 abikara. Then level down bug applies, effect is HIGHER damage.
abikara astica 18, normal (not levelled down) = have lower chakra of course compared to astica 21, all are just normal.

"Can you imagine how many high ranking Abikara will quit or laylow if this be approved"
- correcting something that is wrong is the main point of this thread. We were able to play with the normal level during k11, why cant we do it now? because were already used to the LETHAL damage that this bug is giving us? Its nice to play when all is fair and square.

Offline gypsy

• Consultants
  • Braman Level 1
  • "Keep Running, You'll only die Tired"
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 16 March 2013 à 15:31:39 »
its not applicable to abikaras whose level is equal to their chakras.. astica 18 abikara (not levelled down) wont have big damage with an astica 21 abikara..why? astica 18 abikara doesnt have enough chakra to inflict bigger dmg.. all is normal.

Comparison:
Level down abikara astica 18 = have the same amount of chakra with an astica 21 abikara. Then level down bug applies, effect is HIGHER damage.
abikara astica 18, normal (not levelled down) = have lower chakra of course compared to astica 21, all are just normal.

"Can you imagine how many high ranking Abikara will quit or laylow if this be approved"
- correcting something that is wrong is the main point of this thread. We were able to play with the normal level during k11, why cant we do it now? because were already used to the LETHAL damage that this bug is giving us? Its nice to play when all is fair and square.

I have considered that. but the chakra difference is not that high. example my Abikara is Astica 18 there's only more or less 50 chakra difference with astica 21. and I had tried resetting a level down Abikara and build it and the damage is still considerable.

Along with the new patch are changes. and we have to deal with it. Samabats were exceptionally strong with the former patch but they were "nerf" in the current patch. but they deal with it. And to add K11 has STUN
Actually I can agree with this suggestion 100% since my Abikara has only 3,000,000+ MP. I can just create a new Abikara to my desired level and I will own kruma. I can kill Astica 21 Abikara with ease. But No I am also considering how many abikara will lose their interest.
If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so. - Thomas Jefferson

Offline Sowan

• Kasatriya Level 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 16 March 2013 à 15:40:08 »

Comparison:

That exactly what the thread is about, to address and correct the undue advantage of bugging and how we can prevent abusers into employing it. If the argument of saying many will quit due to this proposal, then let them be, I am confident many honest player will still continue playing in this server because Gm 3000 cares and also seek to address and correct them.

Offline JoeBax

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: JoeBax
« Reply #25 on: 16 March 2013 à 15:54:39 »

[/color][/b]

:g20:

Offline Jada02

• Consultants
  • Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 16 March 2013 à 16:09:43 »
I have considered that. but the chakra difference is not that high. example my Abikara is Astica 18 there's only more or less 50 chakra difference with astica 21. and I had tried resetting a level down Abikara and build it and the damage is still considerable.

hmmm it wont be that easy for a low lvl abikara (not max) to kill in kruma.. There are what we called level gap and Skill lvl requirements
*famous abikara skill sidharu - requires a level of astica 19
*level gap in kruma = your sleep, stun, chaya will have a higher possibility to miss if its casted to a higher level player.
Low Level abikaras are welcome to play, i am sure they would still prefer to acquire all chakras to kick some a$$.

Offline Maestro

• Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
    • Tantra Master
« Reply #27 on: 16 March 2013 à 16:14:39 »

That exactly what the thread is about, to address and correct the undue advantage of bugging and how we can prevent abusers into employing it. If the argument of saying many will quit due to this proposal, then let them be, I am confident many honest player will still continue playing in this server because Gm 3000 cares and also seek to address and correct them.

Oh your really pushing this thru on higher level? I know the fact or facts of what your implying or applying in the future but the big deal is that many already played Fr since even there is STUN days  and Anti-stun days... for now the reason is that we can play the game whether there is no bug or with bug.. Same domino effect if all ranking abikaras have a level down chakra and implementing to punish or change the setting of the game i think no in this area or server can apply your suggestions, if there is many will quit and lay low... Its up to the admin and i think its already discussed in many times thread in older post.. :)

Offline Maestro

• Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
    • Tantra Master
« Reply #28 on: 16 March 2013 à 16:17:33 »
hmmm it wont be that easy for a low lvl abikara (not max) to kill in kruma.. There are what we called level gap and Skill lvl requirements
*famous abikara skill sidharu - requires a level of astica 19
*level gap in kruma = your sleep, stun, chaya will have a higher possibility to miss if its casted to a higher level player.
Low Level abikaras are welcome to play, i am sure they would still prefer to acquire all chakras to kick some a$$.

Yes agree, level down have low defense but add a minimum damage of 1k to 2k in normal setting (Note: not fixed it depends on your Build and the enemy build and sets+15) to a level down abi, compare to the normal astica 21 abi.. :)

Offline Sowan

• Kasatriya Level 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 16 March 2013 à 16:39:07 »
Oh your really pushing this thru on higher level? I know the fact or facts of what your implying or applying in the future but the big deal is that many already played Fr since even there is STUN days  and Anti-stun days... for now the reason is that we can play the game whether there is no bug or with bug.. Same domino effect if all ranking abikaras have a level down chakra and implementing to punish or change the setting of the game i think no in this area or server can apply your suggestions, if there is many will quit and lay low... Its up to the admin and i think its already discussed in many times thread in older post.. :)

I admire your effort but sorry i don't want to be rude but what exactly are you saying?

I'm not yet drunk

PLANETHOSTER HEBERGEMENT Multi-Sites + Sites illimités + 100% isolés Espace disque illimité