Author Topic: GM PLS EXPLAIN THIS..... BE FAIR....What is this? Fast skill?  (Read 17811 times)

Offline unwanted00386

• Kasatriya Level 2
  • “Only the dead have seen the end of war.”
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: God
  • Char 2: Loves
  • Char 3: Us
GM PLS EXPLAIN THIS..... BE FAIR....What is this? Fast skill?
« on: 06 November 2014 à 08:41:33 »
http://youtu.be/0FxkxEr1bsQ
Hope I can finish uploading my other videos on other players too :g20:
You must not fight too often with one enemy, or you will teach him all your art of war.

Offline Maestro

• Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
    • Tantra Master
  • Char 1: MAESTRO
Re: What is this? Fast skill?
« Reply #1 on: 06 November 2014 à 11:10:04 »
http://youtu.be/0FxkxEr1bsQ
Hope I can finish uploading my other videos on other players too :g20:

walang simulation sa irin nya ahh!! upload more bro XD

Offline unwanted00386

• Kasatriya Level 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 06 November 2014 à 13:11:53 »
uu pre tagal mag upload 95% n knina ng loko pa pc kya inulit ko..... mas matindi pa ung ina upload ko.. grabe PRO CE mga kalaban.. MAHIRAP MAGING NEWBIE...... MAGALING CLA MAG ON AT OFF NG CE NILA...................
You must not fight too often with one enemy, or you will teach him all your art of war.

Offline unwanted00386

• Kasatriya Level 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 06 November 2014 à 13:30:21 »
GM MAY I REQUEST TO YOU TO PLS ALWAYS MONITOR MY CHARACTER GeneralApvas if STILL using CE in kruma...... YOU MAY NOT BELIEVE ME BUT THE PREVIOUS USER OF MY ACCOUNT WAS STUPID AND NOW PLS ADVISE ME IMMIDIATELY IF MY CHARACTER WAS STILL USING IT........ THANK YOU GM AND IM SO SORRY FOR WHAT A BIG MESS MY CHARACTER HAS DONE THIS PREVIOUS DAYS...... SORRY GUYS....... IM HERE NOW AND IM BACK AS THE OWNER OF GeneralApvas to correct those mistakes.... i'll be taking videos everytime I play in kruma, so I challenge you all CE USERS TO FACE ME ALWAYS IN KRUMA..AND WATCH YOUR VIDEOS POSTED LATER HIHIHIHIHIHI........ IM NOT AFRAID OF YOU GUYS.........GOODGAME.........

Offline Maestro

• Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
    • Tantra Master
  • Char 1: MAESTRO
« Reply #4 on: 06 November 2014 à 14:17:28 »
GM MAY I REQUEST TO YOU TO PLS ALWAYS MONITOR MY CHARACTER GeneralApvas if STILL using CE in kruma...... YOU MAY NOT BELIEVE ME BUT THE PREVIOUS USER OF MY ACCOUNT WAS STUPID AND NOW PLS ADVISE ME IMMIDIATELY IF MY CHARACTER WAS STILL USING IT........ THANK YOU GM AND IM SO SORRY FOR WHAT A BIG MESS MY CHARACTER HAS DONE THIS PREVIOUS DAYS...... SORRY GUYS....... IM HERE NOW AND IM BACK AS THE OWNER OF GeneralApvas to correct those mistakes.... i'll be taking videos everytime I play in kruma, so I challenge you all CE USERS TO FACE ME ALWAYS IN KRUMA..AND WATCH YOUR VIDEOS POSTED LATER HIHIHIHIHIHI........ IM NOT AFRAID OF YOU GUYS.........GOODGAME.........

Pro on and off CE haha tama ka, dami jan tahimik lng XD

Offline dodgeball

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: Dodgeball
  • Char 2: ttttFalseGoDtttt
  • Char 3: l3abyHurukaChanF4
« Reply #5 on: 06 November 2014 à 14:23:29 »
kung CE man sya wag ka magalit user ka din nmn kaya gamitin mo na din CE mo para patas bro  :g231:

#galit sa kapwa CE  :)

shabu pa haha

Offline unwanted00386

• Kasatriya Level 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 06 November 2014 à 14:33:44 »
im not a CE user.... kindly read it carefully before accusing "PEA BRAIN"..... I know it was hard to UNDERSTAND esp. English...... PARE BINANGGIT KO SA KUMENTO KO NA NAG SOSORRY AKO DAHIL S KAGAGAWAN NG CHARAKETR KO S MGA NAGDAANG ARAW KASI LOKO LOKO UNG GUMAMIT NITO.... ALAM KO MAHIRAP PANIWALAAN YUN PERO UN TALAGA TOTOO.... OK NA BA? "PEA BRAIN"? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline TRASHTALKER

• Kasatriya Level 3
    • View Profile
Re: GM PLS EXPLAIN THIS..... BE FAIR....What is this? Fast skill?
« Reply #7 on: 06 November 2014 à 15:26:19 »
Actually the character in your video is not CE.
Its a Dusha Irin Samayuga, Its normal for me.

My suggestion to you is try to ask someone to video your char and you cast Dusha Irin Samayuga.
For sure it will be the same at your presented video. :too-much-wine: :too-much-wine: :too-much-wine:

Offline Elkkim

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: Elkkim
« Reply #8 on: 06 November 2014 à 17:19:08 »
For me it's normal. Bdway ur screen is a bit far - der r some glitch / differences if ur screen is far from the character(s).

It would be nice if you have more videos for us to investigate / examine thoroughly.
Death will come.

Offline edelweiss

• Kasatriya Level 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 06 November 2014 à 20:25:57 »
http://youtu.be/bmZGBE1ePRQ
no dusha casted but still the same as the first video too fast

this video is delay see when you cast your buff the icon is few sec delay and its not smooth enough... try to get a video when you have good net connections

Offline macoi

• Braman Level 1
  • ¤ Shiva Uni†ed ¤
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 07 November 2014 à 03:09:24 »

this video is delay see when you cast your buff the icon is few sec delay and its not smooth enough... try to get a video when you have good net connections

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

always with the videos of lag and bug..  we get it...  :lol: :lol:
hope GM 3k can elaborate things clearly enough on that..
and then he should be equally fair and understanding on your behalf..
if thats what we say a fast skill? then.. GM 3k should.. well..
SLOOOOOOW things down for you.. so you you can catch up..  :g20: :g20: :g20:
 :g19: cheers to that.. for the Good and Benefit of the game..  :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline dodgeball

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: Dodgeball
  • Char 2: ttttFalseGoDtttt
  • Char 3: l3abyHurukaChanF4
« Reply #11 on: 07 November 2014 à 04:50:00 »
im not a CE user.... kindly read it carefully before accusing "PEA BRAIN"..... I know it was hard to UNDERSTAND esp. English...... PARE BINANGGIT KO SA KUMENTO KO NA NAG SOSORRY AKO DAHIL S KAGAGAWAN NG CHARAKETR KO S MGA NAGDAANG ARAW KASI LOKO LOKO UNG GUMAMIT NITO.... ALAM KO MAHIRAP PANIWALAAN YUN PERO UN TALAGA TOTOO.... OK NA BA? "PEA BRAIN"? :lol: :lol: :lol:
sus totoo ba yan iba gumamit nag mamalinis ang kuya nyo
natalo ka lng sa kapwa mo CE e iyak ka na gus2 mo ikaw
 :)

Offline TRASHTALKER

• Kasatriya Level 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 07 November 2014 à 08:24:33 »
For you thread starter, there are things on this game which still you really don't know.
I think you're desperate enough to revenge after your character got banned. :too-much-wine:

Better you should discover things why that char can cast a skill to you to fast.

And I tell you this, not all fast skill casting is CE and compare to your char which is previously caught in the act using CE.

There is one guy who is always active and commented on your thread who abruptly agreed that the char on your presented video

is CE. I tell you, if you listen to this COWARD guy this will lead you to confusion. Observe his comment he knows ON and Off

which what he always did before when he also got BANNED using CE. So with this, please consult someone first and discover

things before you do posting. You can ask assistance to JADA since she knows things about CE. Don't agreed the STUPID guy on

your thread. Cheers and GOOD GAME.

Offline Art Of Destruction

• Abatara Level 1
  • RasseL, Tangkong
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 07 November 2014 à 09:08:28 »

ikaw pla OWNER NI General? ang angas nmn ng sinabi mo sa pilot mo sa akin.. sabi mo dw sa kanya na revenge ka nya.. tapos papakainin mo dw ako ng ta3.. wow!! grabi ha... naka ganti nga pero CE nmn ..  :saint1:

pilot or ikaw talga to? lols

Offline unwanted00386

• Kasatriya Level 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 07 November 2014 à 10:25:44 »
now show that comment of my pilot to dodgeball coz he still insist I am a CE user.......... I was out bcoz im a bit busy in real life I have a sooooo hectic sched on my work so I call a help on my friend and he introduce this pilot named mike........ I don't know he did all those stupid things in kruma....... I admit I told him to avenge me esp. to you RasseL coz you also uses CE I have a video here, you keep on jumping like a frog but it takes a whole day to upload it and I can't afford to stay here at the office just to wait for it to be uploaded.... that's why im correcting all those messes my character has done...... everytime I play i'll take a video so as I always say " I challenge all CE user to face me when I am active playing" then watch their videos later............. I am not encouraging you to believe me that I am not a CE user coz this character was built almost 4 years of playing without using CE..... so dodgeball the comment of my pilot was CLEAR and stated in tagalog language maybe you can relate things up. PLS READ IT TO LIGHT YOUR>>>>>> "PEABRAIN"......hihihihihhi :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PLANETHOSTER HEBERGEMENT Multi-Sites + Sites illimités + 100% isolés Espace disque illimité