Author Topic: GM PLS EXPLAIN THIS..... BE FAIR....What is this? Fast skill?  (Read 17797 times)

Offline unwanted00386

• Kasatriya Level 2
  • “Only the dead have seen the end of war.”
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: God
  • Char 2: Loves
  • Char 3: Us
Re: GM PLS EXPLAIN THIS..... BE FAIR....What is this? Fast skill?
« Reply #30 on: 09 November 2014 à 07:04:07 »
yes sir im working on it..... i'll upload first the video of RasseL coz "she's giggling to watch for it..........
You must not fight too often with one enemy, or you will teach him all your art of war.

Offline Maestro

• Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
    • Tantra Master
  • Char 1: MAESTRO
« Reply #31 on: 09 November 2014 à 07:05:34 »
yes sir im working on it..... i'll upload first the video of RasseL coz "she's giggling to watch for it..........

:g20:

Offline unwanted00386

• Kasatriya Level 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 09 November 2014 à 07:13:30 »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0rT8kPNEFg&feature=youtu.be
pre di ka ba nacurious s sound ng pc ni RasseL sa umpisa ng video na ito? may video editor cla eh kaya tanggal CE bago mag post.. Patawa c RasseL d raw CE user? PRO kamo........PRO user.... tagal kc mag upload ng video 1gb kc ung viodeo kay RasseL napuputol pa ala kc ako video editor pra cut ko sana into 3 parts to upload it faster...........
You must not fight too often with one enemy, or you will teach him all your art of war.

Offline unwanted00386

• Kasatriya Level 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 09 November 2014 à 07:32:02 »
ok its done for the other video.......
here's the super fast standing irin tirika+ samayoga skill super fast

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmZGBE1ePRQ

Offline unwanted00386

• Kasatriya Level 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 09 November 2014 à 07:33:20 »
next will be RasseL the Froggy Frog Frog w8 for it maybe available till 2morrow......

Offline Maestro

• Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
    • Tantra Master
« Reply #35 on: 09 November 2014 à 07:43:24 »
ok its done for the other video.......
here's the super fast standing irin tirika+ samayoga skill super fast

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmZGBE1ePRQ

Parang joebax lng dati  :police:

Offline Maestro

• Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
    • Tantra Master
« Reply #36 on: 09 November 2014 à 07:52:27 »
alucard moves ( ito kkaiba din sa sobrang bilis patay pa dalawa)

Ito speed ni Alucard nakkaiba sa iba ...sample lng to pero kaiba lng

Offline rubelyn

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: indaybro
« Reply #37 on: 09 November 2014 à 08:37:35 »
for you info sir! d ako gumagamit ng ce sa buong buhay ko... tanong mo pa ila tawing, ba2say, nila quiksilver, ni ninagrace,Xianmican,ni enz if ce ba talga ako.. wag ka nmn mang husga.. then saan nmn prof mo? wla dba.

sure oi  :lol:

kaon tag balot paksi, padako ta sa tiyan ani haha  :lol:  :lol:

Offline unwanted00386

• Kasatriya Level 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: 09 November 2014 à 10:13:26 »
I'm not a friend of GM I'm nobody here and I don't even have a friend here and i'm not seeking for it.. I don't want someone to defend me..... this is just a game for me coz in real life I have lots of it lots of friends and a very busy and happy life.. sorry to say but that was my attitude and that was for real.. I'm not even convincing you guys that I'm a saint or a clean person. WHO YOU TO ME? MY MANAGER? A FAMILY MEMBER?..I am a donator of these game, I'm sure that GM knows that, for he can view my summary of donations made..I used 2/3 accounts in donating I can donate more if I feel like doing it anytime I want, coz I have money.... :lol: :lol: :lol: I worked for it and NONE of you have given it.... I don't want any attention from others..... I made this thread not to gain revenge for my previous sanction, I made this thread to open the eyes of GM and other players that their is more expert and they call it PRO user of that CE program rather than others lurking in kruma or tantra3kfr..and only those who are NOOBIES are caught..... I know it is not a sin to GOD if you use CE program while playing "BUT" telling a LIE is same as signing in to HELL....these PRO users might be laughing at our backs esp. laughing at the back of GM.. because they can manage to use it expertly and they have attorneys or friends to defend them because they use it too..... Hoping that GM will serve justice to others.. to you RasseL you have a picture of "maybe" your child shown in the picture of your forum..... how sad to say that your child was with a "DECEIVER", for telling that you don't even use CE program in your life.. whew.... don't worry RasseL your froggy frog frog video will hopefully available by tomorrow or earlier.....

Offline Maestro

• Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
    • Tantra Master
« Reply #39 on: 09 November 2014 à 10:43:09 »
I'm not a friend of GM I'm nobody here and I don't even have a friend here and i'm not seeking for it.. I don't want someone to defend me..... this is just a game for me coz in real life I have lots of it lots of friends and a very busy and happy life.. sorry to say but that was my attitude and that was for real.. I'm not even convincing you guys that I'm a saint or a clean person. WHO YOU TO ME? MY MANAGER? A FAMILY MEMBER?..I am a donator of these game, I'm sure that GM knows that, for he can view my summary of donations made..I used 2/3 accounts in donating I can donate more if I feel like doing it anytime I want, coz I have money.... :lol: :lol: :lol: I worked for it and NONE of you have given it.... I don't want any attention from others..... I made this thread not to gain revenge for my previous sanction, I made this thread to open the eyes of GM and other players that their is more expert and they call it PRO user of that CE program rather than others lurking in kruma or tantra3kfr..and only those who are NOOBIES are caught..... I know it is not a sin to GOD if you use CE program while playing "BUT" telling a LIE is same as signing in to HELL....these PRO users might be laughing at our backs esp. laughing at the back of GM.. because they can manage to use it expertly and they have attorneys or friends to defend them because they use it too..... Hoping that GM will serve justice to others.. to you RasseL you have a picture of "maybe" your child shown in the picture of your forum..... how sad to say that your child was with a "DECEIVER", for telling that you don't even use CE program in your life.. whew.... don't worry RasseL your froggy frog frog video will hopefully available by tomorrow or earlier.....

:g20: go for justice

Offline Elkkim

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: Elkkim
« Reply #40 on: 09 November 2014 à 13:37:52 »

Lol. Make me laugh at the end of your message you involve the child from forum(s) picture. Whether thats his child or his family member i think it doesnt concern you and the child has nothing to do with his game personality here.

And please focus on what are you/we fighting for. Clean game for everybody.

:)

Death will come.

Offline Art Of Destruction

• Abatara Level 1
  • RasseL, Tangkong
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: 09 November 2014 à 15:34:27 »
wag syadong siryuso sa laro bro general, may buhay ka sa labas utak
tipaklong... at wag mong e damay anak ko d2... kung d ka naniniwalang
clean player ako, puntahan mo ako d2 sa bahay para epakita ko kng pano
ako mag laro at para ma hampas ko tong kayboard ko sa pag mumukha mo..
for info lang, beta player pa ako.. i play this game for fun.. kahit ako
 galit sa mga ce player, pero anong magagawa ko? gm ba ako? so post ka
lng ng post ng video baka ma banned na ako at para mawala ng yang tinik
sa damdamin mo sa akin at para wla ka ng madamay na ibang tao..last
message ko na to, para wala ng madadamay na tao
Mr. childsh brain..

may the gm bless you!  gd nyt and more videos to come

Offline sLuRRy

• Braman Level 1
  • "Excel your chosen fields of interest and endevor"
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: sLuRRy
  • Char 2: (pilot) iDoLoUNO
  • Char 3: waaaaa
« Reply #42 on: 09 November 2014 à 18:35:44 »
for you info sir! d ako gumagamit ng ce sa buong buhay ko... tanong mo pa ila tawing, ba2say, nila quiksilver, ni ninagrace,Xianmican,ni enz if ce ba talga ako.. wag ka nmn mang husga.. then saan nmn prof mo? wla dba.

di nag C-CE c rassel kasi gamit nya yung GOD SET+15 na may +2 jump increase kaya nyo lang masasabi na CE. hahahha

peace man!! seryoso kasi kayo masyado.. chilax lang laro laro lang to..

:too-much-wine: :too-much-wine: :too-much-wine:

Offline unwanted00386

• Kasatriya Level 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: 09 November 2014 à 21:47:27 »
 :lol: :lol: :lol: Look who's talking....... calling me a "childish brain"? wew RasseL just a thougt.... "If I have a child as old as your baby now, I'd rather be paying my attention, all my time to him if possible, than PLAYING" until he gets into the right age and can be left alone......  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: now "WHO IS A CHILDISH BRAIN"? now I know as you inform us all that "you are not a CE user"...... ahihihihihihi Its ok man i'll accept it i'll be the so called "CHILDISH BRAIN"....

Offline Maestro

• Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
    • Tantra Master
« Reply #44 on: 09 November 2014 à 23:47:55 »
di nag C-CE c rassel kasi gamit nya yung GOD SET+15 na may +2 jump increase kaya nyo lang masasabi na CE. hahahha

peace man!! seryoso kasi kayo masyado.. chilax lang laro laro lang to..

:too-much-wine: :too-much-wine: :too-much-wine:

nag jump ata pre may thread na sya hahaha huling huli..GM well check that policeeee :p

PLANETHOSTER HEBERGEMENT Multi-Sites + Sites illimités + 100% isolés Espace disque illimité