Author Topic: ATTN: GM 3K KINDLY INVESTIGATE DOES CE USERS IN KRUMA  (Read 16821 times)

Offline gany37

• Kasatriya Level 3
    • View Profile
ATTN: GM 3K KINDLY INVESTIGATE DOES CE USERS IN KRUMA
« on: 01 December 2013 à 21:03:45 »
GM 3K It is very confusing to those CE users in Kruma Especially JOMFOX – IYAKINkaLANG – CENTRIO… Kindly give more attention to those fraudulence players. Those names mention above kindly investigate them… There’s nothing wrong about it if you will try GM 3K… Good Game…. Thank you and more power…

JOMFOX info: He can able to attack you very fast
IYAKINkaLANG info: He can run very fast and able to overtake you eve n you can use Tantra Charm and I am Karya how come? and also he can jump with you directly occasionally.
CENTRIO info: He can attack you very fast also and can't bit him of 4 player for just 10-15 seconds.

Sorry to those affected because you are the one users of CE I think... You are guilty in short...

Offline ZHYRON

• Abatara Level 1
  • ┌º┘ý
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: ZHYRON
Re: ATTN: GM 3K KINDLY INVESTIGATE DOES CE USERS IN KRUMA
« Reply #1 on: 01 December 2013 à 21:12:36 »
  :)  i think that not CE bro

Offline RAY •❤• ANNE

• Abatara Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 01 December 2013 à 21:26:41 »
GM 3K It is very confusing to those CE users in Kruma Especially JOMFOX – IYAKINkaLANG – CERO… Kindly give more attention to those fraudulence players. Those names mention above kindly investigate them… There’s nothing wrong about it if you will try GM 3K… Good Game…. Thank you and more power…

IYAKINkaLANG info: He can run very fast and able to overtake you and also he can jump with you directly occasionally.
CERO info: He can attack you very fast also and can't bit him of 4 player for just 10-15 seconds.

banar has this jump skill so maybe you think its CE but try using banar

Offline TaloloiPogiDa'Great

• Braman Level 1
  • masuya ma deadz
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: tagabantay
« Reply #3 on: 01 December 2013 à 23:14:50 »
GM 3K It is very confusing to those CE users in Kruma Especially JOMFOX – IYAKINkaLANG – CERO… Kindly give more attention to those fraudulence players. Those names mention above kindly investigate them… There’s nothing wrong about it if you will try GM 3K… Good Game…. Thank you and more power…

IYAKINkaLANG info: He can run very fast and able to overtake you and also he can jump with you directly occasionally.
CERO info: He can attack you very fast also and can't bit him of 4 player for just 10-15 seconds.

im sori bro this wont work.. other guys have tried this before.. but no progress.. just play the game and identify those CE users and try to avoid them.. because i think those using that were very rich.. and u know.. money can buy anything...
Life`s too short, make the best out of it.

Offline TroyPabsHernzDonaM

• Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: TroyPabsHernzDonaM
  • Char 2: H3rnz3rvlck
  • Char 3: MaricaDonatella
« Reply #4 on: 02 December 2013 à 00:22:48 »
PEACE  the not ce user lotbug yes  :g20: :g20: :g20:

IF PEOPLE ARE TRYING TO BRING YOU DOWN
IT ONLY  MEANS THAT YOU ARE ABOVE THEM!

Offline TaloloiPogiDa'Great

• Braman Level 1
  • masuya ma deadz
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: tagabantay
« Reply #5 on: 02 December 2013 à 06:15:44 »
i think its about time.. gm 3k sir to remove rup drops in kruma.. many many people are getting frustrated because they dont have enough talent to do the loot bug.. including me.. its time to make tantra fr TALENT VS TALENT..  not LOOT BUG TALENT VS LOOT BUG TALENT VS NO TALENT TO DO LOOTBUG.. HEHEHEHEHEHE
Life`s too short, make the best out of it.

Offline xACTORx

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 02 December 2013 à 06:16:30 »
DAKILANG BOBO KALANG AHAHAHAHAH

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
BENG BENG BENG BENG

Offline jjaypee918

• Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: xxxJAYPEExxx
  • Char 2: AutoTune
  • Char 3: AutoSlash
« Reply #7 on: 02 December 2013 à 06:18:10 »

:g20b:  :g20b:  :g20b: 

IYAK ka NALANG

:g52: :DEAD: :g52g:

Offline Pilot-MODE

• Kasatriya Level 2
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: Pilot-BalanceBreak
  • Char 2: Pilot-michikot
  • Char 3: Pilot-MisterOne
« Reply #8 on: 02 December 2013 à 06:52:34 »

:g20b: nope those players are not CE users i've played with them many times (although i'm a pure blood vishnu  :lol: ) how i can say that they are not CE users ? I'm a pilot of one character in Shiva (Karya Tribe) and i've face their character every clash of V and S and all I can say is maybe it's all about lootbug and lag or internet speed issue  :lol:

Offline sae

• Kasatriya Level 1
  • Au fond de mon cœur,Je t'aime tellement ..
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: ashersae
  • Char 2: lovsae
« Reply #9 on: 02 December 2013 à 07:32:51 »
:g20b: nope those players are not CE users i've played with them many times (although i'm a pure blood vishnu  :lol: ) how i can say that they are not CE users ? I'm a pilot of one character in Shiva (Karya Tribe) and i've face their character every clash of V and S and all I can say is maybe it's all about lootbug and lag or internet speed issue  :lol:

:g20: :lol: :)

Auch in Träumen will ich mit dir sein, Ich bin in dich verliebt, seit ich dich treffen ...

Offline BzKd

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: IYAKINkaLANG
  • Char 2: BzKd
  • Char 3: loVol
« Reply #10 on: 02 December 2013 à 08:04:45 »

uhmmmm NO COMMENT :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

but let GM do investigate with this matters  :g20:
"Synopsis of Tau Gamma Phi Doctrines: Tau Gamma Phi's Doctrines revolves in the pursuit of Excellence in your field whether you are a student, a working person, a professional, an OFW, a parent, a wife, or somebody looking for a direction in your life. To achieve this goal, Tau Gamma Phi emphasizes education. There are other principles that Tau Gamma Phi preaches. They are basic filipino values like hard work, cammaraderie, smart finance, the preservation of a strong family, mental and physical strenght. It also spouses discipline, planning, professionalism, practical principles and some common sense to achieve objectives."

Offline xXxVenusxXx

• Braman Level 1
  • Men of Quality Respect Women's Equality!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 02 December 2013 à 08:42:38 »
i think its about time.. gm 3k sir to remove rup drops in kruma.. many many people are getting frustrated because they dont have enough talent to do the loot bug.. including me.. its time to make tantra fr TALENT VS TALENT..  not LOOT BUG TALENT VS LOOT BUG TALENT VS NO TALENT TO DO LOOTBUG.. HEHEHEHEHEHE

AGREE! Alisin nyo yang loot bug at madaming dadapa sa akin.^^ Wahahah!
Juk lng po.

Offline •ratedRSUPERSTAR•

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: DOLPHZiGGLER
  • Char 2: DOLPHZiGGLER
  • Char 3: DOLPHZiGGLER
« Reply #12 on: 02 December 2013 à 09:02:56 »
wag kanlng maglikramo jan buy ko nlng all sets mo 500 para d ka maglikramo hahaha :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline xxkickxx

• Braman Level 1
  • I'm a Gamer not a Player!
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: BalanceBreaker
  • Char 2: michikot
  • Char 3: ...
« Reply #13 on: 02 December 2013 à 09:29:28 »

alm na this hahaha!!!

:asura: michikot                     :yaksa: born2bewild29(pilot)                    :asura: BalanceBreaker

Offline madix

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: =)
  • Char 2: xD
  • Char 3: ';..;'
« Reply #14 on: 02 December 2013 à 11:19:56 »
baka kulang lang sa uling at pay pay PC mo? zehahahaha!   :lol:   

PLANETHOSTER HEBERGEMENT Multi-Sites + Sites illimités + 100% isolés Espace disque illimité