Author Topic: ATTN: GM 3K KINDLY INVESTIGATE DOES CE USERS IN KRUMA  (Read 16823 times)

Offline Art Of Destruction

• Abatara Level 1
  • RasseL, Tangkong
    • View Profile
Re: ATTN: GM 3K KINDLY INVESTIGATE DOES CE USERS IN KRUMA
« Reply #15 on: 02 December 2013 à 11:32:55 »
no comment  :)

Offline fender

• Kasatriya Level 1
  • NOOB PO AKO
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: ErnieBallCostumGau
  • Char 2: is
  • Char 3: WEAK
« Reply #16 on: 02 December 2013 à 11:33:48 »
di ako gaano ka marunong s loot bug..last hitter lang ako dafa sila ...hehehe try nyo diba masaya tataas pa MP nyo wahahaha :guitare-3000fr: :guitare-3000fr: :guitare-3000fr: :guitare-crack: :guitare-crack: :guitare-crack:

Offline gany37

• Kasatriya Level 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 02 December 2013 à 11:47:33 »

Are you sure IYAKINkaLANG is not a CE user? Because even him he admitted to me during our conversation in Mandara that he used CE. And he convince me to tech me how to use CE and where to download but I refused his favor.

Remember I used my Karya character and I used Tantra Charm and I am complete set... He is Banar and how come he can overtake me? How can you explain that?

Offline ZHYRON

• Abatara Level 1
  • ┌º┘ý
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: ZHYRON
« Reply #18 on: 02 December 2013 à 12:20:11 »
 :DEAD: :DEAD: :DEAD: :DEAD: :DEAD: :DEAD:

Offline aHshA

• Braman Level 1
  • " LET THE HATERS HATE - just ignore them ^^ "
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: aHshA
« Reply #19 on: 02 December 2013 à 13:27:29 »
And even some of the players also in Shiva during Duel outside of Mandara they showed me what's the deferent of CE and none CE. Because they are CE users also... Sorry but I can't recognize their names....

Ooooops............................BANG  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

patay  :lol: umamin nyahahahahhaha

Offline BzKd

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: IYAKINkaLANG
  • Char 2: BzKd
  • Char 3: loVol
« Reply #20 on: 02 December 2013 à 16:08:56 »

Are you sure IYAKINkaLANG is not a CE user? Because even him he admitted to me during our conversation in Mandara that he used CE. And he convince me to tech me how to use CE and where to download but I refused his favor.

Remember I used my Karya character and I used Tantra Charm and I am complete set... He is Banar and how come he can overtake me? How can you explain that?

And even some of the players also in Shiva during Duel outside of Mandara they showed me what's the deferent of CE and none CE. Because they are CE users also... Sorry but I can't recognize their names.... My concern for this, is to control those CE users to fair everybody.

Hi GM 3K, favor please can you check about this  :g52: :DEAD: :g52g:

Ahmmm for the TS, dont worry bro i'll teach you my CE Version 1.1 its one of the latest and can be downloaded in torrent  :lol: :lol: :lol:
"Synopsis of Tau Gamma Phi Doctrines: Tau Gamma Phi's Doctrines revolves in the pursuit of Excellence in your field whether you are a student, a working person, a professional, an OFW, a parent, a wife, or somebody looking for a direction in your life. To achieve this goal, Tau Gamma Phi emphasizes education. There are other principles that Tau Gamma Phi preaches. They are basic filipino values like hard work, cammaraderie, smart finance, the preservation of a strong family, mental and physical strenght. It also spouses discipline, planning, professionalism, practical principles and some common sense to achieve objectives."

Offline Pilot-MODE

• Kasatriya Level 2
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: Pilot-BalanceBreak
  • Char 2: Pilot-michikot
  • Char 3: Pilot-MisterOne
« Reply #21 on: 02 December 2013 à 16:47:28 »
sabihin mo na kung sino yung mga c.e users na sinasabi mo para di kana nila ipa-ban - miriamdefensor ng 3kFR  :lol:  HAHA ,wala rin kwenta tong report mo kung di mo sa2bihin yang mga c.e user na sinasabi mo amf haha

Offline Pilot-MODE

• Kasatriya Level 2
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: Pilot-BalanceBreak
  • Char 2: Pilot-michikot
  • Char 3: Pilot-MisterOne
« Reply #22 on: 02 December 2013 à 16:50:37 »
alm na this hahaha!!!

haha no comment :)

Offline BzKd

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: IYAKINkaLANG
  • Char 2: BzKd
  • Char 3: loVol
« Reply #23 on: 02 December 2013 à 18:50:37 »

And even some of the players also in Shiva during Duel outside of Mandara they showed me what's the deferent of CE and none CE. Because they are CE users also... Sorry but I can't recognize their names.... My concern for this, is to control those CE users to fair everybody.

KUYA SAGITARIUS  :g52: IYAKIN KA LANG  :g52g:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"Synopsis of Tau Gamma Phi Doctrines: Tau Gamma Phi's Doctrines revolves in the pursuit of Excellence in your field whether you are a student, a working person, a professional, an OFW, a parent, a wife, or somebody looking for a direction in your life. To achieve this goal, Tau Gamma Phi emphasizes education. There are other principles that Tau Gamma Phi preaches. They are basic filipino values like hard work, cammaraderie, smart finance, the preservation of a strong family, mental and physical strenght. It also spouses discipline, planning, professionalism, practical principles and some common sense to achieve objectives."

Offline Maestro

• Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
    • Tantra Master
  • Char 1: MAESTRO
« Reply #24 on: 02 December 2013 à 19:37:21 »
Investigate this report ???? ehem i dont think GM can extend his time for this beco He is not interested ifyou dont post a videos or any evidence....better coffee like Bacon said....Bacon is weak need satya hahahaha..juk

Offline CrazzyNaga.ph

• Braman Level 1
  • Give them nothing, but take from them everything.
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: CrazzyNaga
  • Char 2: MrsCrazzyNaga
  • Char 3: Vsupport
« Reply #25 on: 02 December 2013 à 20:00:11 »

the topic made by the TS he is asking if there are ce users in kruma? well then his statement is the answer of his topic since his fellow GODMATES admitted that they use Cheat Engine and i qoute this statement he made that [bgcolor=#FF0F0F]" And even some of the players also in Shiva during Duel outside of Mandara they showed me what's the deferent of CE and none CE. Because they are CE users also... Sorry but I can't recognize their names.... My concern for this, is to control those CE users to fair everybody." [/bgcolor] 

i dont believe TS can not recognized any of those SHIVA PLAYERS who told him that they used CHEAT ENGINE  TS is just protecting the identity of those SHIVA PLAYERS who admitted that they use CE... for sure he can still recognized those Shiva CE users...

CLEAN YOUR OWN BACKYARD FIRST BEFORE ACCUSING someone in other god without proof... BANAR have a skill called "RUJ" when it is use by a BANAR it gives the ability to the BANAR to jump to his opponent and the BANAR will be near you and give you a migthy blow of BADRA...

honesty TS, all forumers are curious to those shiva players who uses CE  as what you have said that they admitted to you they use CE give their  in game names to GM3k  im sure you can remember them since they talked it out to you about their secrets  :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20:

Main Char: CrazzyNaga Mijung 3 VISHNU ( PILOT MODE)

MrsCrazzyNaga | CrueLNaga | VoLkeR | FSofCN | IshraMay | lshraMay | ChinMaya | ChjnMay

ALL MY CHARS ARE PILOT MODE

Offline TaloloiPogiDa'Great

• Braman Level 1
  • masuya ma deadz
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: tagabantay
« Reply #26 on: 02 December 2013 à 23:20:45 »
this report is useless because they will just reason out loot bug.. but.. when rupz drop will be disabled in kruma hmmmmmm.. we will see who's the CE.. so instead of asking investigation to those the so called CE user.. why not ask GM to remove loot bug.. then by that we will see... so i hope gm3k will hear this small request of mine even though its very hard to do.. hehehhehehehehe... long live FR..

remember.. there are many players who are poor but still donates a little

and there are only few one's who are rich but donates big..

but, when the small one's get discourage.. those big one's will have no players to play with.. hehehehe.. ang gulo ng english...
Life`s too short, make the best out of it.

Offline Maestro

• Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
    • Tantra Master
  • Char 1: MAESTRO
« Reply #27 on: 03 December 2013 à 00:46:22 »
Yan nag isip tuloy si CN kung cno ce sa shiva sana may videos ka pata kahit ppano may ggawin c GM...for your info may na ban na namely Zerk pero not permanently heshe or gay i think given a warning in a days or more...So first make a video sometime our connections made it...For your Suggested removing drop rups is hard to do becoz GM is tamad hahahaha.

Offline METRO

• Mijung Level 1
  • ³°°°ƒr Indonesian - Djakarta
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: METRO
  • Char 2: SAPPHIRE
  • Char 3: M3TRO
« Reply #28 on: 03 December 2013 à 01:06:19 »
GM 3K It is very confusing to those CE users in Kruma Especially JOMFOX – IYAKINkaLANG – CENTRIO… Kindly give more attention to those fraudulence players. Those names mention above kindly investigate them… There’s nothing wrong about it if you will try GM 3K… Good Game…. Thank you and more power…

JOMFOX info: He can able to attack you very fast
IYAKINkaLANG info: He can run very fast and able to overtake you eve n you can use Tantra Charm and I am Karya how come? and also he can jump with you directly occasionally.
CENTRIO info: He can attack you very fast also and can't bit him of 4 player for just 10-15 seconds.

Sorry to those affected because you are the one users of CE I think... You are guilty in short...

i comment for i bold pink. that u means is Naga Banar ? if its True, Naga Banar Have  a skill for faster runner to attack enemy , +21 disntan instanly maybe.

this not a CE, but a pure Skill from naga....  :g20: ,   same with use deva, multiple damage skill (fast hand) for multiple damage in a same time.

try self and good luck.

Offline TiMONYO

• Braman Level 1
  • DREAD LIKE A RASTA
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: .......
« Reply #29 on: 03 December 2013 à 01:54:57 »
ITS CALL TALENT !! NOT CE hahahah :D  :g20: rawr.. :)

:flamingdevil: IXXVMCMXIII (PILOT)  :flamingdevil: ! ! :eldiablo: :g2: :g227: :g237: :g239: :g229: :g234: :g231: :g226: :g23:

PLANETHOSTER HEBERGEMENT Multi-Sites + Sites illimités + 100% isolés Espace disque illimité