Author Topic: How to have a less lag in-game?  (Read 5086 times)

Offline `iMBANix`

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
How to have a less lag in-game?
« on: 15 November 2013 à 13:02:49 »
Are you familiar with Leatrix Latency Fix? If not then you must know it.

What does it do?

Leatrix Latency Fix will reduce your online gaming latency significantly by increasing the frequency of TCP acknowledgements sent to the game server. For the technically minded, this is a program which will modify TCPAckFrequency.

You will see reduced latency in many online games including World of Warcraft, Guild Wars 2, Diablo 3, Star Wars, Rift, Aion, Warhammer, Lord of the Rings, and more.

or you can visit here for more information, http://bit.ly/HQ6QD8
Tutorial here on how to install the application, http://bit.ly/18zMB3i

I used this software more than year ago. This application is cool and its true, it less your latency in-game and this application is trusted. No virus nor keylog.. And you must try this guys :) Hope you like it.

Question? Ask me here, just reply thread. See yah'!

NOTE : If this  program won`t help you less your lag. Check your internet, or test your connection in WWW.SPEEDTEST.NET if low, contact your Provider. Thanks

IGN : iMBANix | Nhonix

Offline Maestro

• Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
    • Tantra Master
  • Char 1: MAESTRO
Re: How to have a less lag in-game?
« Reply #1 on: 15 November 2013 à 19:38:31 »
Nice bri thanks it works for me...Can i ask for this?

1. IF I GOING DUAL WINDOW MY COMOOUTER SHUTS DOWN EVENTHOUGH IT IS QUADCORE X2 AMD 3.2G. WHAT CAUSE IT SHUTS DOWN PLEASE HELP ME THANKS

Offline Maestro

• Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
    • Tantra Master
« Reply #2 on: 15 November 2013 à 19:40:34 »
I used 500watts of powersupply  so what do u think is the problem?

Offline `iMBANix`

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 16 November 2013 à 02:14:35 »
I used 500watts of powersupply  so what do u think is the problem?

I can't solve that. But, check your outlet if something is wrong please repair it.

Offline maiden

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 16 November 2013 à 04:57:51 »

1. IF I GOING DUAL WINDOW MY COMOOUTER SHUTS DOWN EVENTHOUGH IT IS QUADCORE X2 AMD 3.2G. WHAT CAUSE IT SHUTS DOWN PLEASE HELP ME THANKS

I think I had this issue on my previous PC build.. The problem was cause by incompatibility of some hardware.
If you can post your motherboard and Processor model maybe I could help....

Offline Maestro

• Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
    • Tantra Master
« Reply #5 on: 16 November 2013 à 13:39:39 »
I think I had this issue on my previous PC build.. The problem was cause by incompatibility of some hardware.
If you can post your motherboard and Processor model maybe I could help....

but when air mini fan is concentrared in cpu area in mb it never shuts down. Ican dual for more hours.  I dont get the main probs for this matter..

Offline InvaDeR

• Kasatriya Level 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 30 November 2013 à 13:02:29 »

Good day sir. The problem is simply overheating., Since your cpu operates in very high frequency 3.2Ghz, without adequate cooling system, your cpu is overheating and is doing its self protection by shutting down your system.
There is 2 possible solution on that.
Solution no.1 - Put a good cooling system.
Solution no. 2 - I dont know the exact term for this... But let us call this under clocking.... The opposite of over clocking if you are familiar with over clocking.
Limit your cpu's operating frequency... you can do this in the power options... limit your cpu to operate in a slower frequency... let say at 70% or 60%.. so to compute it 3.2Ghz x .7 or .6= your working frequency. remeber that 1Ghz is not so noticeable in 2ghz and 3ghz... .. this technique is helpful too if you get infected by a virus that operates at 100% cpu usage, the virus will not overheat your system...
To understand this... even your cpu operates at 100%,, it is actully operating at 70% ( if you set your cpu at 70% max). therefore your cpu will not be much in stress..(also will prolong the life of your cpu)... remember that 2ghz and 3ghz has very little or actually not noticeable at all. You wont notice any slow change.

I am using this technique in my asus laptop, a 3year old laptop, open 24/7. My cpu is i5 generation1. 2.8ghz but now im operating at only 65% that is only 1.8ghz++..
And im able to open 5 client, not only that, all this 5 client have their own kp. im operating at 85-90% cpu and 87% memory. Think how stressfull is that if im operating at actual 100%. But in reality im just operating at 90% of 65% of the total cpu frequency.

Hope this will help you solve your computer crashes. Thanks

PLANETHOSTER HEBERGEMENT Multi-Sites + Sites illimités + 100% isolés Espace disque illimité