Author Topic: all about vidya  (Read 6214 times)

Offline TaloloiPogiDa'Great

• Braman Level 1
  • masuya ma deadz
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: tagabantay
all about vidya
« on: 01 October 2013 à 17:23:20 »
during PH days if u want to be battle FS u have to use battle gloves to compensate the lost damage due to max heart.. but nowdays, all fs use dull weapon yet it has high damage and very big defense and Hp thus making them a killer even if thier build up is no batlle vidya.. lugi pa sa akanila mga nakayuda nyan.. kng boring ang vidya kng maliit damage.. eh mag yuda nah lng kng gs2 nila damage...
Life`s too short, make the best out of it.

Offline Maverick

• Braman Level 1
  • A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X YZ
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: GOD
  • Char 2: BLESS
  • Char 3: YOU
Re: all about vidya
« Reply #1 on: 02 October 2013 à 04:31:49 »
i think Vidya here in Fr is the most powerful character, they have a great damage, great defense, high Hp, "Paripu" "Cure" "Buffs" and most of all fast cooldown of their skills.. killing skills.. Vidya here in Fr can kill 1 n 1 a support type with dull weapon, Vidya here is like killng machine.. U cant kill it unless u r a pro.. 

I suggest to Gm that slow Vidya skills cooldown just like the Samayoga of Karya, VD of Druka and other skills of another tribe i dont know the name of skills, to make it fair this is my thoughts..

Please no Violent Reaction

Offline METRO

• Mijung Level 1
  • ³°°°ƒr Indonesian - Djakarta
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: METRO
  • Char 2: SAPPHIRE
  • Char 3: M3TRO
« Reply #2 on: 02 October 2013 à 14:42:54 »
Read here sir before make a new topic about Fs/Vidya whatever  :g20:

https://forum-tantra.3000fr.com/index.php?topic=9618.0

the same topic closed by GM 3000Fr...  :g20:  not need discuss again about vidya/fs/battle/battletangker.  :lol:

Offline PassworD

• Abatara Level 1
  • -MEOW-
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: HELLDOZER
  • Char 2: HELLDOZER
  • Char 3: HELLDOZER
« Reply #3 on: 02 October 2013 à 14:45:51 »
i think Vidya here in Fr is the most powerful character, they have a great damage, great defense, high Hp, "Paripu" "Cure" "Buffs" and most of all fast cooldown of their skills.. killing skills.. Vidya here in Fr can kill 1 n 1 a support type with dull weapon, Vidya here is like killng machine.. U cant kill it unless u r a pro.. 

I suggest to Gm that slow Vidya skills cooldown just like the Samayoga of Karya, VD of Druka and other skills of another tribe i dont know the name of skills, to make it fair this is my thoughts..

Please no Violent Reaction

true, even if u are a pro if that user of vidya is using FULL POTS HEALS. ( with one on one only ) you can't kill it. instead of having a great chance of being killed.
ayaw ni basaha, kagwang imo maning gi basa ingnan ayaw. ayw pud ipadayon og basa , nabuang nman guro ka ingnan ayaw ipadayon og basa animal haha

Offline Maverick

• Braman Level 1
  • A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X YZ
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: GOD
  • Char 2: BLESS
  • Char 3: YOU
« Reply #4 on: 02 October 2013 à 15:31:24 »
I WISH GM WILL SEE MY POST AND THINK ABOUT IT..

I JUST WISH TO SLOW THE COOL-DOWN OF THE SKILLS THAT'S IT, JUST LIKE THE OTHER TRIBE, NOTHING MORE NOTHING LESS..

IF YOU ARE ASKING ABOUT THE DAMAGE, I DON'T CARE ABOUT IT, I JUST WISH SLOW THE COOL-DOWN OF THE SKILLS,, KILLING SKILLS
JUST LIKE THE OTHER TRIBE

THAT'S ALL..

AND I WISH YOU TO LOVE ME MORE THAN I LOVE YOU, HEHE

:too-much-wine: :too-much-wine: :too-much-wine:

PLANETHOSTER HEBERGEMENT Multi-Sites + Sites illimités + 100% isolés Espace disque illimité