Author Topic: TO SHINSHANGSHONG & GM 3K  (Read 13919 times)

Offline bossy

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: Bossy
  • Char 2: AmPaW
  • Char 3: DominanT
Re: TO SHINSHANGSHONG & GM 3K
« Reply #30 on: 16 September 2013 à 03:24:18 »
CHILL.......

AS-SALAM ALAYKUM to you numeroUNO and Zhyron..

it means "PEACE BE UPON YOU" brothers!  :g19: :g19:

:asura: Bossy
† POGI †

Offline Maestro

• Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
    • Tantra Master
  • Char 1: MAESTRO
« Reply #31 on: 16 September 2013 à 03:57:18 »
Bacon

Offline numeroUNO

• Braman Level 1
  • "I'm not special, I'm just LIMITED EDITION"
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 16 September 2013 à 03:57:39 »
AS-SALAM ALAYKUM to you numeroUNO and Zhyron..

it means "PEACE BE UPON YOU" brothers!  :g19: :g19:

same to you bro  :g20:  :g19: :g19:

" An EYE for an EYE will only make the whole world BLIND "

Offline bossy

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 16 September 2013 à 04:41:13 »

† POGI †

Offline arcan3

• Braman Level 1
  • Kill me with all your CE! Wala parin kayong lamang
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: arcan3
  • Char 2: arcan3
  • Char 3: arcan3
« Reply #34 on: 16 September 2013 à 06:05:47 »
Its getting vague or not clearly expressed,  is that also what Allah taught you? I thought Allah would not consider his children to be one of his if it kills someone? Well I cant blame you for your shortcomings.  Even I as a christian I could be hateful at times - even wanted to chugi someone like choking him to death or fed him to my pit bulls ,but anyway its manageable  : )

Offline PassworD

• Abatara Level 1
  • -MEOW-
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: HELLDOZER
  • Char 2: HELLDOZER
  • Char 3: HELLDOZER
« Reply #35 on: 16 September 2013 à 06:09:45 »
Its getting vague or not clearly expressed,  is that also what Allah taught you? I thought Allah would not consider his children to be one of his if it kills someone? Well I cant blame you for your shortcomings.  Even I as a christian I could be hateful at times - even wanted to chugi someone like choking him to death or fed him to my pit bulls ,but anyway its manageable  : )

chill. lonewolf mehehe
ayaw ni basaha, kagwang imo maning gi basa ingnan ayaw. ayw pud ipadayon og basa , nabuang nman guro ka ingnan ayaw ipadayon og basa animal haha

Offline bossy

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 16 September 2013 à 06:40:13 »

I appreciate your point of view arcan and how you also share you're feelings about killing someone sometimes..
But let me explain this to you, killing people in ISLAM is also bad and that is true, you will not be considered as children of Allah if you kill a men. But there is something that ISLAM taught me, and my father taught me , -- ALWAYS STAND FOR WHAT YOU THINK IS RIGHT, FOR YOUR FAMILY , AND FOR YOURSELF BECAUSE ALLAH WILL ALWAYS BE WITH YOU AND GUIDE YOU AS LONG AS YOU LIVE AND FOLLOW HIS GUIDANCE AND TEACHINGS! ( ISLAM )

AND THIS IS MY FATHERS TEACHING --- LIVE TRUTHFULLY AND IN FAITH WITH ALLAH FOR HE WILL HELP YOU IN ALL OF YOUR DECISIONS AND STRUGGLES.. DONT LET ANYBODY MOCK YOU OR YOUR FAMILY OR ACCUSED YOU OF SUCH THINGS THAT YOU DID NOT DO BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT THE ONE WHO RAISED YOU AND TOOK CARE OF YOU AND GIVE YOU LIFE AND TO DICTATE WHAT YOU HAVE DONE, INSTEAD LET THEM SEE WHO YOU REALLY ARE AND PROVE THEM THAT THEY ARE WRONG AND THEY DESERVED WHAT YOU HAVE GIVEN THEM EITHER DEATH OR CHANCES TO MAKE IT UP TO YOU.. IT DOES NOT MATTER IF YOU DID THE CORRECT OR WRONG THING AS LONG AS YOU KNOW WHAT YOU DID AND MAKE SURE THAT YOU CAN WITHSTAND WITH THE CAUSE AND EFFECT OF YOUR DECISIONS AND BE MAN ENOUGH TO FACE IT!

as you can see arcan these two teachings are two different things..

TEACHINGS OF ALLAH IS ALL FOR THE BENEFITS OF ALL THE BELIEVERS OF ISLAM AND ALSO FOR THE ONES THAT ARE NOT PART OF ISLAM.. A LOT OF THINGS TO  DISCUSS AND TALK TO IF U WANT TO BE ENLIGHTEN OF ALLAH'S TEACHING AND WAY OF LIFE FOR ISLAM OR SHALL I SAY MUSLIM'S.

THE TEACHING OF MY FATHER IS BASICALLY , DEFEND THE HONOR OF YOUR FAMILY AND YOUR PRIDE AND MAKE SURE THAT NO ONE WILL PUT YOU DOWN.. SARILING TEACHINGS.. SARILING PANANAW , AT SARILI NYANG OPINYON. WHICH ON MY SIDE , I BELIEVE AND UNDERSTAND AND CURRENTLY FOLLOWING..

I HOPE THIS IS ENOUGH AND WELL EXPLAINED ESPECIALLY THE DIFFERENCES OF THE TWO , BECAUSE AGAIN AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE WE DONT WANT TO QUESTION THE TEACHINGS OF ALLAH TO ISLAM ESPECIALLY IF YOU ARE NOT A MUSLIM.. :g20:  :g201b:

† POGI †

Offline arcan3

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 16 September 2013 à 07:43:45 »
I appreciate your point of view arcan and how you also share you're feelings about killing someone sometimes..
But let me explain this to you, killing people in ISLAM is also bad and that is true, you will not be considered as children of Allah if you kill a men. But there is something that ISLAM taught me, and my father taught me , -- ALWAYS STAND FOR WHAT YOU THINK IS RIGHT, FOR YOUR FAMILY , AND FOR YOURSELF BECAUSE ALLAH WILL ALWAYS BE WITH YOU AND GUIDE YOU AS LONG AS YOU LIVE AND FOLLOW HIS GUIDANCE AND TEACHINGS! ( ISLAM )

AND THIS IS MY FATHERS TEACHING --- LIVE TRUTHFULLY AND IN FAITH WITH ALLAH FOR HE WILL HELP YOU IN ALL OF YOUR DECISIONS AND STRUGGLES.. DONT LET ANYBODY MOCK YOU OR YOUR FAMILY OR ACCUSED YOU OF SUCH THINGS THAT YOU DID NOT DO BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT THE ONE WHO RAISED YOU AND TOOK CARE OF YOU AND GIVE YOU LIFE AND TO DICTATE WHAT YOU HAVE DONE, INSTEAD LET THEM SEE WHO YOU REALLY ARE AND PROVE THEM THAT THEY ARE WRONG AND THEY DESERVED WHAT YOU HAVE GIVEN THEM EITHER DEATH OR CHANCES TO MAKE IT UP TO YOU.. IT DOES NOT MATTER IF YOU DID THE CORRECT OR WRONG THING AS LONG AS YOU KNOW WHAT YOU DID AND MAKE SURE THAT YOU CAN WITHSTAND WITH THE CAUSE AND EFFECT OF YOUR DECISIONS AND BE MAN ENOUGH TO FACE IT!

as you can see arcan these two teachings are two different things..

TEACHINGS OF ALLAH IS ALL FOR THE BENEFITS OF ALL THE BELIEVERS OF ISLAM AND ALSO FOR THE ONES THAT ARE NOT PART OF ISLAM.. A LOT OF THINGS TO  DISCUSS AND TALK TO IF U WANT TO BE ENLIGHTEN OF ALLAH'S TEACHING AND WAY OF LIFE FOR ISLAM OR SHALL I SAY MUSLIM'S.

THE TEACHING OF MY FATHER IS BASICALLY , DEFEND THE HONOR OF YOUR FAMILY AND YOUR PRIDE AND MAKE SURE THAT NO ONE WILL PUT YOU DOWN.. SARILING TEACHINGS.. SARILING PANANAW , AT SARILI NYANG OPINYON. WHICH ON MY SIDE , I BELIEVE AND UNDERSTAND AND CURRENTLY FOLLOWING..

I HOPE THIS IS ENOUGH AND WELL EXPLAINED ESPECIALLY THE DIFFERENCES OF THE TWO , BECAUSE AGAIN AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE WE DONT WANT TO QUESTION THE TEACHINGS OF ALLAH TO ISLAM ESPECIALLY IF YOU ARE NOT A MUSLIM.. :g20:  :g201b:

I do understand.  Infact our God didnt die because of natural means.  He died because he wanted to save us from death itself.  So killing one another will make him unhappy and his purpose would be futile or useless, the means doesnt meet the ends.  The challenge here, weve known different Gods for every nations depends on the person which God he believes in but one thing I am very sure of.  They are all one, reflecting different prisms of colors,  testing all of us whether we can follow his rightful path by respecting another and doing good as general despite of the differences of one another, the difference that you and aShA has,  to evaluate if we really are worthy to be at his side after the long tiring journey:)

Offline Maestro

• Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
    • Tantra Master
  • Char 1: MAESTRO
« Reply #38 on: 16 September 2013 à 07:55:08 »
Muslim are senseable caring faith loyal and a good believers as far i known it when i have friends like... But we are human subject to have errors or shortcomings mistakes and more.. So just play and have fun with your friends  non islam or islam alike.

Offline arcan3

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: 16 September 2013 à 08:00:39 »
Muslim are senseable caring faith loyal and a good believers as far i known it when i have friends like... But we are human subject to have errors or shortcomings mistakes and more.. So just play and have fun with your friends  non islam or islam alike.

ah-huh   :saint1:

Offline xxxaHshAxxx

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: Main: aHshA
« Reply #40 on: 16 September 2013 à 09:04:44 »
ok im up for that! kindly give me the complete address of your office para makapunta ako at madali kita mahanap.. pati na ren full name mo and address and contact # para ma set na naten..

di to hangin tol! ginagawa ko sinasabi ko.. lets see na lang!

post your details ill walk straight up to you at papakilala ako para magkaalaman at matapos na..

alam mo n place db? basahinmo nl ng hindi nmn cguro mahirap intindihin yun? date lng ask ko at time para mapa reserve ko na ok

1on1 lng nmn ito db?  :)  :)  :) hindi isang barangay ^^

" mr big IQ ito sabi ni pilotnibossy " ASK THE OWNER"

sorry ha hindi mo na gets ito

ask you daw kung ano ginawa mo sa ET? so hindi sya, IKAW yun nag trip sa ET so ikaw yung kausap ko at ng pt namin,  ikaw yung pinakiusapan ko,  or meron k png pilot?  :)

" fairness and equality na pino-point ko dito. " = ask ka ng fairness tapos tripper ka? sus " boommmmmmmm "

for the record: hindi ako nag hamon IKAW

Offline masterbUTEN

• Braman Level 1
  • PELENG PUGE KA BUY PAKETA MO PECTURE MO HOY
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: PELENGPUGE
  • Char 2: AYPANGETNAMAN
  • Char 3: AYTABABOY
« Reply #41 on: 16 September 2013 à 09:12:36 »
mga ati at koya RILAKS lang pu..
wag na kayu away..piro kong hende po kayo maawat ih kayo na pu bahala..
pavedyo po para mawatch namen parang kroma po  :lol:
ahihi
"ANG TERADOR GALET SA KAPWA TERADOR"
SUBRA MAKAEYAK DUNG?WAGAS?ANO KA BATA ENAGAWAN NG KENDE?INAPE KA BA,PARANG APENG APE KA?DAEG MO PA PENAHERAPAN KONG OMEYAK BUSET!!

Offline BLUSH

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: BLUSH
« Reply #42 on: 16 September 2013 à 09:15:28 »
mga ati at koya RILAKS lang pu..
wag na kayu away..piro kong hende po kayo maawat ih kayo na pu bahala..
pavedyo po para mawatch namen parang kroma po  :lol:
ahihi

ahahahaha! adik to..
  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline xxxaHshAxxx

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: Main: aHshA
« Reply #43 on: 16 September 2013 à 09:35:13 »
I totally agree with you metro  :g20: :g20:  especially if someone will get hurt or even die just because of the game.. its very shameful to die bcoz of a game... but there is something in me that I cant control , which is my anger.. and besides when my father is still alive HAJI IBRAHIM, he always thought me since I was a kid, "never ever let anyone to accuse you or your family and do nothing about it. If you need to kill or die because you are making things right or clearing things up then do it!"

This is what I learn in ISLAM and I will follow my fathers word of wisdom.. :saint1:

honestly my real enemy is SHINSHANGSHONG , but I really dont know why ahsha needs to jump in and join the beef that I have for SHINSHANGSHONG..

But one thing is for sure, I am being provoke now and I need to do this because my family's name is on the line and I dont want to disappoint my father and his teachings of living in ISLAM way..

THIS IS LIKE JI-AD FOR ME..

but I really appreciate your advise METRO..

ALWAYS STAY BEAUTIFUL AND SEXY!  :too-much-wine:

ji-ad? ^^ baliw k pala.  e ........................bossy is your family name?  ha? anong accuse ko family mo? ha?ano ito damay damay?

:g19:  :g19:  :g19:  shabu k pa  :)  :)   :)

hirap kang kausap iho, hirap kang umintindi.................salamat

sa susunod wak kang tripper ........... yun lng

Offline xXxVenusxXx

• Braman Level 1
  • Men of Quality Respect Women's Equality!
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: 16 September 2013 à 09:55:27 »
...sa lahat ng pagkakataon, ang katapangan ay gingamitan ng UTAK!

PLANETHOSTER HEBERGEMENT Multi-Sites + Sites illimités + 100% isolés Espace disque illimité