Author Topic: TO SHINSHANGSHONG & GM 3K  (Read 13898 times)

Offline bossy

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: Bossy
  • Char 2: AmPaW
  • Char 3: DominanT
TO SHINSHANGSHONG & GM 3K
« on: 15 September 2013 à 07:44:38 »
I guess you won the fight for posting our conversation here in forum for accusing me that I am trying to "SCAM" you s2pid f*cK  :lol: :lol:

If GM 3k could only review our conversation there was never an attempt to scam you. Our conversation is only based for fooling  around that time and for me to see how far do you know the trading and selling system here in 3k FR.
Well anyway I guess this is the "ADVANTAGE" of donating a lot of money for this game which pretty much gives you the advantage of requesting such things that will be in favor for you.

I have nothing against your management or the way you manage the game GM 3K. Is just that try to see the full conversation that time before putting some actions on my chars which I find unfair for my side. You haven't ask me as well or tried to pm me if what really happened that time..

FOR MY 10K KARMA FOR MY YAKSA ITS OK IT ALREADY HAPPENED.. BUT PLEASE NEXT TIME TRY TO HEAR EACH SIDES FIRST BEFORE PUTTING SOME ACTIONS -- GM 3K :g30 :g30: :g30:

AND TO SHINSHANGSHONG YOUR LUCKY YOUR NOT HERE IN MANILA PHILIPPINES COZ IF YOU ARE HERE, UR A DEAD MEAT!! AND LET ME SAY   THIS IN TAGALOG -- SHING - INA - MO - PHEK - U - KA :g30: :g30:
 :guitare-3000fr: :guitare-3000fr:

MORE POWER TO GM 3K I HOPE BETTER AND FAIR JUDGEMENT NEXT TIME! :sifflet:

:asura: Bossy
† POGI †

Offline PassworD

• Abatara Level 1
  • -MEOW-
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: HELLDOZER
  • Char 2: HELLDOZER
  • Char 3: HELLDOZER
Re: TO SHINSHANGSHONG & GM 3K
« Reply #1 on: 15 September 2013 à 07:53:31 »
lesson learn. hehe

sa susunod kahit wlang halos proof. basta nakita na may masasama .

Sanction agad yan :)

Next time careful na bro mehehehe
ayaw ni basaha, kagwang imo maning gi basa ingnan ayaw. ayw pud ipadayon og basa , nabuang nman guro ka ingnan ayaw ipadayon og basa animal haha

Offline bossy

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 15 September 2013 à 08:42:10 »
lesson learn. hehe

sa susunod kahit wlang halos proof. basta nakita na may masasama .

Sanction agad yan :)

Next time careful na bro mehehehe

I know!  :lol: :lol:

But come to think of it, YOU ALSO NEED TO FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHT TO BE HEARD BEFORE BEING ACCUSED OR ANY PUNISHMENT WILL BE IMPLEMENTED ON TO YOU.. ITS LIKE SAYING YOUR RIGHT TO BE HEARD DOES NOT MATTER AT ALL.. now where is the fairness and equality??  :g34:

† POGI †

Offline SiLverStaR

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 15 September 2013 à 09:30:04 »
Could you stay relaxed ?

1. I dont know what you are saying there.
    I just know that the CONJURING Char said Bad Words, thats it.

2. Thats why i reported.

3. He get a ???? i don't know in English the Word yet.

Where is the Problem ? LoL...

You said the Bad Words or who was it ?! i dont understand

Offline SiLverStaR

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 15 September 2013 à 09:32:24 »
To GM, .. he said "AND TO SHINSHANGSHONG YOUR LUCKY YOUR NOT HERE IN MANILA PHILIPPINES COZ IF YOU ARE HERE, UR A DEAD MEAT!!" read at the Top in his 1st Post.

I think u will give him a Lesson or anything else.

1. I dont did something wrong ?! He PM me said Bad Words .. i dont want to say that he scam but he said bad words what i reported

where is my Fail ?????
... he is saying AND TO SHINSHANGSHONG YOUR LUCKY YOUR NOT HERE IN MANILA PHILIPPINES COZ IF YOU ARE HERE, UR A DEAD MEAT!!

so i hope.. u think about the lesson u give him lol

10000pts karma <-- wrong

bann <- right lol

Offline SiLverStaR

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 15 September 2013 à 09:40:22 »
GM dont must listen any side...

U SAID BAD WORDS -> NOT ALLOWED FINISH !

IT WAS A JOKE ? SO ..: ur mistake just learn this lesson and enjoy playing 3kfr .... dont do not allowed things in joke bro just learn to this lesson good game

Offline xyedsynclarkx

• Kasatriya Level 1
  • TRUESHOTS
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: KUSHiMARU
« Reply #6 on: 15 September 2013 à 12:35:33 »
para tong pansit canton nag papahaba ng lyf sa gm BERTDAY MU BRAD? HAPI BERTDAY SHINGSHANGSHUNGA.

Offline SiLverStaR

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 15 September 2013 à 13:02:21 »
English ? ..

What i did wrong ?! help lol

Offline bossy

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 15 September 2013 à 13:43:53 »
To GM, .. he said "AND TO SHINSHANGSHONG YOUR LUCKY YOUR NOT HERE IN MANILA PHILIPPINES COZ IF YOU ARE HERE, UR A DEAD MEAT!!" read at the Top in his 1st Post.

I think u will give him a Lesson or anything else.

1. I dont did something wrong ?! He PM me said Bad Words .. i dont want to say that he scam but he said bad words what i reported

where is my Fail ?????
... he is saying AND TO SHINSHANGSHONG YOUR LUCKY YOUR NOT HERE IN MANILA PHILIPPINES COZ IF YOU ARE HERE, UR A DEAD MEAT!!

so i hope.. u think about the lesson u give him lol

10000pts karma <-- wrong

bann <- right lol

You know what CHIN-CHAN-SO  :), This beef that we have between the two of us only remains for the two of us. Do not involve GM 3k about this no more because at the end of the day you are still a cry baby you M$!%@#$$@@$ AssH$#@!!!

And yes I am threatening you that once I have known that you are here in manila , YOU ARE A FREAKING DEAD MEAT!!

i have learned my lesson which is good , but also i hope that this would serve as a warning to you that from now on, YOU ARE MY PERSONAL ENEMY.. I may not know you personally but one thing is for sure, YOU DONT MESS WITH AN IBRAHIM CLAN!

:g52: (SHINSHANGSHONG) :DEAD: (SHINSHANGSHONG)  :g52g:

BY THE WAY , PLEASE WORK ON YOUR ENGLISH COMMUNICATION SKILLS.. READING YOUR COMMENTS MAKE ME LAUGH AND IT IS SO HILARIOUS  :g30: :g30:  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

† POGI †

Offline O-Really

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: HUNTERNIX
  • Char 2: WHO NEED
  • Char 3: PILOT? PM ME
« Reply #9 on: 15 September 2013 à 13:57:17 »
You know what CHIN-CHAN-SO  :), This beef that we have between the two of us only remains for the two of us. Do not involve GM 3k about this no more because at the end of the day you are still a cry baby you M$!%@#$$@@$ AssH$#@!!!

And yes I am threatening you that once I have known that you are here in manila , YOU ARE A FREAKING DEAD MEAT!!

i have learned my lesson which is good , but also i hope that this would serve as a warning to you that from now on, YOU ARE MY PERSONAL ENEMY.. I may not know you personally but one thing is for sure, YOU DONT MESS WITH AN IBRAHIM CLAN!

:g52: (SHINSHANGSHONG) :DEAD: (SHINSHANGSHONG)  :g52g:

BY THE WAY , PLEASE WORK ON YOUR ENGLISH COMMUNICATION SKILLS.. READING YOUR COMMENTS MAKE ME LAUGH AND IT IS SO HILARIOUS  :g30: :g30:  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

PROVING IS MUST
:naga: :asura: :yaksa:  HUNTERNIX :yaksa: :asura: :naga:
  P ï r a † ë Z

BUY/SELL/TRADING THREAD
:) CLICK THIS B!TCH :)
P ï r a † ë Z and P i r ã † ë Z GROUP PAGE
THIS IS IT

Offline xxxaHshAxxx

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: Main: aHshA
« Reply #10 on: 15 September 2013 à 14:34:54 »
" WAG KA NAG REREASON NA SA ET ASK THE OWNER KSI PAG OL KO LNG MAY KARMA NA YAN ISA PA BIHIRA LNG AKO SA CH HH KAMI TAMBAY "

bakit k naggaalit bro sa 10k karma sabi mo hindi ikaw owner ng CONJURING. tama?

bakit galit na galit k ngyn? ^^

to CONJURING tama lng sayo yan hehehhe weeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwww  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Offline masterbUTEN

• Braman Level 1
  • PELENG PUGE KA BUY PAKETA MO PECTURE MO HOY
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: PELENGPUGE
  • Char 2: AYPANGETNAMAN
  • Char 3: AYTABABOY
« Reply #11 on: 15 September 2013 à 14:46:48 »
LAP TREP MI HIHIHIHI  :lol: :lol:
;p BILAT  :g22: BILAT  :g22: BILAT ;p
"ANG TERADOR GALET SA KAPWA TERADOR"
SUBRA MAKAEYAK DUNG?WAGAS?ANO KA BATA ENAGAWAN NG KENDE?INAPE KA BA,PARANG APENG APE KA?DAEG MO PA PENAHERAPAN KONG OMEYAK BUSET!!

Offline BzKd

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: IYAKINkaLANG
  • Char 2: BzKd
  • Char 3: loVol
« Reply #12 on: 15 September 2013 à 17:12:10 »
 :g20:
"Synopsis of Tau Gamma Phi Doctrines: Tau Gamma Phi's Doctrines revolves in the pursuit of Excellence in your field whether you are a student, a working person, a professional, an OFW, a parent, a wife, or somebody looking for a direction in your life. To achieve this goal, Tau Gamma Phi emphasizes education. There are other principles that Tau Gamma Phi preaches. They are basic filipino values like hard work, cammaraderie, smart finance, the preservation of a strong family, mental and physical strenght. It also spouses discipline, planning, professionalism, practical principles and some common sense to achieve objectives."

Offline aeiou

• Braman Level 1
  • Let the weak say I am strong
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: aeiou
  • Char 2: xYinYangx
« Reply #13 on: 15 September 2013 à 17:32:22 »
 :too-much-wine:

Good Game   :g19:

Offline bossy

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 15 September 2013 à 18:35:59 »
" WAG KA NAG REREASON NA SA ET ASK THE OWNER KSI PAG OL KO LNG MAY KARMA NA YAN ISA PA BIHIRA LNG AKO SA CH HH KAMI TAMBAY "

bakit k naggaalit bro sa 10k karma sabi mo hindi ikaw owner ng CONJURING. tama?

bakit galit na galit k ngyn? ^^

to CONJURING tama lng sayo yan hehehhe weeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwww  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

HI ahsha! Bossy username here in forum and pilotnibossy are two different users. I hope obvious yung fact na nakalagay sa username ng pilot ko is "pilotnibossy". First and formost di ako galit sa 10k karma na natanggap ng "CONJURING ko". - which from this statement , clear na clear na ako ang owner ng CONJURING under 1 account with Bossy which is my main char.
naiinis lang ako sa fact na bakit di man lang pakinggan muna ang side ng "nireport" bago maglagay ng katampatang parusa para sa akusado. if mataas I.Q. mo gets mo ang fairness and equality na pino-point ko dito. Pero kung mababa, please dont waste your time! just go on and mag pa lvl ka na lang or tumambay ka na lang or mag kruma ka na lang which is you know for yourself  thats the only thing you know thats best for you. ( PLEASE GET A LIFE OR RATHER START MAKING A LIFE) !!

if you have deeper problem with me brother , feel free to contact me or if your in manila area we can settle this down.
im from valenzuela city Name is AJ IBRAHIM and # is 09236563648 , and I can meet you anywhere , anytime that you want if you want to settle anything na gustong mong tapusin na naten..

I know this is only a game which for that fact that is true, but if u want the game to come to life I could also deal with that bro..

By the way , pilotnibossy -- pamangking kong lalake na nagkakaidad ng 12 taong gulang.. So it means bata pa sya! I hope this one is clear enough and dont need to elaborate..

I am just clearing things right now.. tired of this nagtatapang tapangan sa forum , if your here in manila  lets meet up and lets settle this and lets see what will happen..

† POGI †

PLANETHOSTER HEBERGEMENT Multi-Sites + Sites illimités + 100% isolés Espace disque illimité