Author Topic: Biryu Mobs  (Read 2154 times)

Offline warfareHUNTER

• Kasatriya Level 3
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: TribeHUNTER
  • Char 2: WarFareHUNTER
  • Char 3: LucyHUNTER
Biryu Mobs
« on: 25 August 2013 à 01:01:03 »
I'm leveling down my char and the mobs I lured at the north gate of biryu castle keeps on disappearing and because of that, its really hard to level down my farmers in warfare.

What happened? Please return it to normal like before.

Offline Kaiser

• Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: Kaiser
  • Char 2: HIDDEN33
  • Char 3: Kajser
Re: Biryu Mobs
« Reply #1 on: 25 August 2013 à 04:47:00 »
hit the mob immediately or better bring 2nd char and make a party so the mob will not disappear,
Ingame name: Kaiser (Main Char) POGI

Ashram: Team7

Offline Nikki

• Braman Level 1
  • Piloting - Doomsday (Yuda for BH)
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: NIKKI
« Reply #2 on: 25 August 2013 à 05:07:10 »
I'm leveling down my char and the mobs I lured at the north gate of biryu castle keeps on disappearing and because of that, its really hard to level down my farmers in warfare.

What happened? Please return it to normal like before.
hit the mob immediately or better bring 2nd char and make a party so the mob will not disappear,

in addition to what Kaiser mentioned about bringing a second character, use poison skill. if youre a druka, use the "Bisataru" (using the weakeast lowbie weapon you can find) or if you're an abi/summoner, you have the area skill with poison, I don't know the name, but the moment you hit the mob with those, it will give you prolly 2 or 3 deaths before you apply Kaiser's suggestion which is to attack right after you rise.

:g19: :too-much-wine:

PK and Trashtalk is a noob player's way of concealing his weakness

Offline spiderman3

• Kasatriya Level 2
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: SPIDERMAN
« Reply #3 on: 25 August 2013 à 05:19:06 »
That takes a LOT OF TIME! Just EBB GM-3K then invite him to BIRYU and if you see HIM, SPANK and SPANK - few seconds your CHAR will go LEVEL 1  :g22:

Offline warfareHUNTER

• Kasatriya Level 3
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: TribeHUNTER
  • Char 2: WarFareHUNTER
  • Char 3: LucyHUNTER
« Reply #4 on: 25 August 2013 à 07:11:09 »
in addition to what Kaiser mentioned about bringing a second character, use poison skill. if youre a druka, use the "Bisataru" (using the weakeast lowbie weapon you can find) or if you're an abi/summoner, you have the area skill with poison, I don't know the name, but the moment you hit the mob with those, it will give you prolly 2 or 3 deaths before you apply Kaiser's suggestion which is to attack right after you rise.

:g19: :too-much-wine:

I'm hitting the mobs with thunder area skill (continuous damage) but the mobs just keep on disappearing. I don't know the exact reason but I think that there are system changes with regards to the mobs in Biryu. Like if the mobs reaches a certain time limit, it will automatically go back to their respective places

PLANETHOSTER HEBERGEMENT Multi-Sites + Sites illimités + 100% isolés Espace disque illimité