Author Topic: Interesting Events Suggestion  (Read 7812 times)

Offline clintdl

• Kasatriya Level 2
    • View Profile
Interesting Events Suggestion
« on: 09 August 2013 à 19:43:21 »
Well, as for my observation, the events are too boring, they are recycled events. Don't misunderstand, I really appreciate the efforts of the staffs for organizing the daily events we had but I think its just too boring.

By the way, these are my suggestions:

1.) Items obtained in quest ; instead of loot event, make a surprise event that will require a player to bring an item that can only be obtained in quest, the first one who will trade the gm wins
2.) Problem solving ; should be posted in forum, i think math, physics, accountancy, algebra, trigonometry or even calculus can make for a great event, post the question on forum and whoever answers first will win

Offline Maestro

• Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
    • Tantra Master
  • Char 1: MAESTRO
Re: Interesting Events Suggestion
« Reply #1 on: 09 August 2013 à 20:19:30 »
Sir your suggesting too much thinking this is not a problem solvig game..Take it easy..bacon?

NowteeHamf

« Reply #2 on: 09 August 2013 à 20:34:41 »
 :g20: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Sir your suggesting too much thinking this is not a problem solvig game..Take it easy..bacon?

Offline clintdl

• Kasatriya Level 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 09 August 2013 à 21:24:28 »

Still better than not thinking at all. Still better than someone who started something and then got mad at players who is just following his foot steps. Still better than someone who uses cheat to win the game.

I knew it since the beginning that this is not a problem solving game, events are supposed to add what is lacking in the game. Well, this thing might be hard to understand for someone who decided not to think at all.  :flamingdevil:

Offline Maestro

• Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
    • Tantra Master
« Reply #4 on: 09 August 2013 à 22:09:06 »
Its simple Sir GM knows it and its staffs ad sorry you suggestions for me is hard to understand..Players knows the important here the things are need tofix ike lags bugs or items..thats should be first not on the hard around. bacon?

Offline clintdl

• Kasatriya Level 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 09 August 2013 à 22:22:27 »
Its simple Sir GM knows it and its staffs ad sorry you suggestions for me is hard to understand..Players knows the important here the things are need tofix ike lags bugs or items..thats should be first not on the hard around. bacon?

Don't stray away from the topic. This is a serious proposal and I won't let anyone as uneducated as you, lacking in character and respect to insult this thread. If you don't have anything to say, just learn to respect this thread ok? I don't if what you are doing is intentional or not, your English was hurting my eyes.

Sure, GM is trying to figure out how to handle player like you who exploited the bugs or might be using third party programs just to win the game. What a loser, don't put your frustration in this thread just because you can't solve a single problem in your life dude. Get a life

Offline Maestro

• Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
    • Tantra Master
« Reply #6 on: 09 August 2013 à 22:33:17 »
I m just saying to you that your sugestions is already known and bestil you might get surprise if you event is on...Thinking is not way of insulting but clarifyig things sometimes to other inorder to understand of what he or she trying to say..Review and hik if your dea is already discuused or not..Very clear i m mot insulting you it just your insulting the idea to undesrtand you..

You can see the NEWS AREA 3000TANTRA FR below..its eveyday Sir.. Bacon?

Offline siles

• Kasatriya Level 2
    • View Profile
  • Char 2: M4LPIT3
« Reply #7 on: 09 August 2013 à 23:06:58 »
Well, as for my observation, the events are too boring, they are recycled events. Don't misunderstand, I really appreciate the efforts of the staffs for organizing the daily events we had but I think its just too boring.

1.) Items obtained in quest ; instead of loot event, make a surprise event that will require a player to bring an item that can only be obtained in quest, the first one who will trade the gm wins
2.) Problem solving ; should be posted in forum, i think math, physics, accountancy, algebra, trigonometry or even calculus can make for a great event, post the question on forum and whoever answers first will win

+1  :too-much-wine: :too-much-wine: :g20: :g20: :g20:

Offline clintdl

• Kasatriya Level 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 09 August 2013 à 23:56:13 »
I m just saying to you that your sugestions is already known and bestil you might get surprise if you event is on...Thinking is not way of insulting but clarifyig things sometimes to other inorder to understand of what he or she trying to say..Review and hik if your dea is already discuused or not..Very clear i m mot insulting you it just your insulting the idea to undesrtand you..

You can see the NEWS AREA 3000TANTRA FR below..its eveyday Sir.. Bacon?

I don't really get what you are trying to say. It seems that your comprehension is even beneath a below average person, I'm really shocked to encounter a being such as yourself. Shallow minded, and just plainly stupid. Sorry for the term, but it is true for what you are showing right now, maybe you're just drunk?

Offline Kaiser

• Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: Kaiser
  • Char 2: HIDDEN33
  • Char 3: Kajser
« Reply #9 on: 09 August 2013 à 23:59:09 »

most of players in tantra fr are lazy, they want easy event like kill the gm, drop event, free repel orb/repel.
Ingame name: Kaiser (Main Char) POGI

Ashram: Team7

Offline ° Meister ° M °

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 10 August 2013 à 00:24:06 »
thanks for your suggestion, i will be posting an event suggestion thread soon but as of the moment there are still events on going such as the signature event, random item drop 1-5 times a day and the 3vs3 event  :)

Offline PassworD

• Abatara Level 1
  • -MEOW-
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: HELLDOZER
  • Char 2: HELLDOZER
  • Char 3: HELLDOZER
« Reply #11 on: 10 August 2013 à 00:49:22 »
thanks for your suggestion, i will be posting an event suggestion thread soon but as of the moment there are still events on going such as the signature event, random item drop 1-5 times a day and the 3vs3 event  :)

Wooah.  :g19:
ayaw ni basaha, kagwang imo maning gi basa ingnan ayaw. ayw pud ipadayon og basa , nabuang nman guro ka ingnan ayaw ipadayon og basa animal haha

Offline TaloloiPogiDa'Great

• Braman Level 1
  • masuya ma deadz
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: tagabantay
« Reply #12 on: 10 August 2013 à 00:49:48 »
Don't stray away from the topic. This is a serious proposal and I won't let anyone as uneducated as you, lacking in character and respect to insult this thread. If you don't have anything to say, just learn to respect this thread ok? I don't if what you are doing is intentional or not, your English was hurting my eyes.

Sure, GM is trying to figure out how to handle player like you who exploited the bugs or might be using third party programs just to win the game. What a loser, don't put your frustration in this thread just because you can't solve a single problem in your life dude. Get a life

an example of an uneducated person is you.. dont bring ur real life here because this is internet.. u want us to know that u are a genius??? then u do not belong here go to spelling competetions or quiz bowl thats where u fit not here whom everyone wants to enjoy.. and by the way, who the hell are to tell someone he is uneducated when u dont know him/her personally.. maybe u dont know that maybe he is richer than u or he is the president of the company ur working for..  so get out before i kick ur balls, in game only..

by the way maestro is not a cheater but he is a bugger  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Life`s too short, make the best out of it.

Offline TaloloiPogiDa'Great

• Braman Level 1
  • masuya ma deadz
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: tagabantay
« Reply #13 on: 10 August 2013 à 00:54:35 »
I don't really get what you are trying to say. It seems that your comprehension is even beneath a below average person, I'm really shocked to encounter a being such as yourself. Shallow minded, and just plainly stupid. Sorry for the term, but it is true for what you are showing right now, maybe you're just drunk?

dont talk of educational attainments here because none of that matters here.. what matters is talent in playing and you have none of those.. and by the way thats not interesting events suggetions.. and by the way again if u are really a genius.. kindly answer my question.

who circumsized lapu-lapu???

if u can answer that then u are really a genius...

by the way maestro also has no talent..  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Life`s too short, make the best out of it.

Offline Maestro

• Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
    • Tantra Master
« Reply #14 on: 10 August 2013 à 01:07:38 »
I am so laughing evrytme i read this nice try hahahha..Good questions ANAK..HAHAHAJAH

PLANETHOSTER HEBERGEMENT Multi-Sites + Sites illimités + 100% isolés Espace disque illimité