Author Topic: Biryu war & Tax rate in mandara  (Read 2933 times)

Offline RAY •❤• ANNE

• Abatara Level 1
    • View Profile
Biryu war & Tax rate in mandara
« on: 26 May 2013 à 13:55:21 »
Hi good day!

Most of us are pretty new with this 'Biryu War Event' and we dont know how the tax rate works, not sure if its a bug or its just how it is but when i try to set mandara's tax rate to 5% we don't get anything :lol: (as tested).. then i tried to change the tax rate to 7% and tested it out myself.. I sold 1pc qzp for 10m and my character got 9.3m (exactly what it should be coz of the -7%) then i changed map then returned to mandara to check the tax.. When i opened the window, the tax collected was only 200k which is 2% of the 10m rupiahs.. where did the other 5% go? XD is it a bug? or its just how it is? *newbie in bws*  :saint1:

another question..
when does the kala appear for us to open the biryu dungeon? what days and time in this server?

BW experts help!  :g19:
Helpful comments are greatly appreciated :)

Offline Kaiser

• Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: Kaiser
  • Char 2: HIDDEN33
  • Char 3: Kajser
Re: Biryu war & Tax rate in mandara
« Reply #1 on: 26 May 2013 à 15:50:57 »
5% is automatic deduction,  payment for the cleaners who cleaned dead mob on map. hehehe.

about biryu dungeon, try wed n sun from1pm to 8pm.
Ingame name: Kaiser (Main Char) POGI

Ashram: Team7

Offline Nikki

• Braman Level 1
  • Piloting - Doomsday (Yuda for BH)
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: NIKKI
« Reply #2 on: 26 May 2013 à 16:35:59 »
Hi good day!

Most of us are pretty new with this 'Biryu War Event' and we dont know how the tax rate works, not sure if its a bug or its just how it is but when i try to set mandara's tax rate to 5% we don't get anything :lol: (as tested).. then i tried to change the tax rate to 7% and tested it out myself.. I sold 1pc qzp for 10m and my character got 9.3m (exactly what it should be coz of the -7%) then i changed map then returned to mandara to check the tax.. When i opened the window, the tax collected was only 200k which is 2% of the 10m rupiahs.. where did the other 5% go? XD is it a bug? or its just how it is? *newbie in bws*  :saint1:

hello. basing it from experience with other server, even with just 5% rate, you should still be able to collect the entire amount. so maybe it really is bugged.

another question..
when does the kala appear for us to open the biryu dungeon? what days and time in this server?

BW experts help!  :g19:
Helpful comments are greatly appreciated :)

if its the same with tantra global, it should appear tuesdays and thursdays

:g19:

PK and Trashtalk is a noob player's way of concealing his weakness

Offline O-Really

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: HUNTERNIX
  • Char 2: WHO NEED
  • Char 3: PILOT? PM ME
« Reply #3 on: 26 May 2013 à 18:06:27 »
5% must be the maximum Tax in Mandara because 7% is a little big  :rakshasa: :rakshasa:

PROVING IS MUST
:naga: :asura: :yaksa:  HUNTERNIX :yaksa: :asura: :naga:
  P ï r a † ë Z

BUY/SELL/TRADING THREAD
:) CLICK THIS B!TCH :)
P ï r a † ë Z and P i r ã † ë Z GROUP PAGE
THIS IS IT

Offline RAY •❤• ANNE

• Abatara Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 26 May 2013 à 18:08:25 »
5% must be the maximum Tax in Mandara because 7% is a little big  :rakshasa: :rakshasa:

5% doesnt work, BW benefits will be useless then if we put it to 5%

Offline RAY •❤• ANNE

• Abatara Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 26 May 2013 à 18:11:34 »
hello. basing it from experience with other server, even with just 5% rate, you should still be able to collect the entire amount. so maybe it really is bugged.

if its the same with tantra global, it should appear tuesdays and thursdays

thanks a lot for the infos nikki, and hoping gm 3k could find a solution for this soon :)
and for the biryu dungeons, is there a specific time ? is it ongoing whole day?

Offline Nikki

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 27 May 2013 à 02:07:03 »
5% doesnt work, BW benefits will be useless then if we put it to 5%

OPS! ok now im stung. Is the 40k taney not enough for a reward in winning the Biryu War? Can you not spare the mandara tax as help to the other players? We are not getting the benefits of the FW coz basically no one levels there but we still join for fun and coz of the reward money.  Can't we make BW same as it?

No offense, this is just me talking.

:) PLAYERS CAN VEND IN EXILE MAP IF TAX IN MANDARA IS MORE THAN 5%.  :)

https://forum-tantra.3000fr.com/index.php?topic=8204.0

If ashram Holding Tax in Mandara Making tax more than 5%.

I ask players to move/vend in exile map.

Players Go vend In exile Map, normal tax implemented. 5%

GM 3000

:) :g19: :)

thanks a lot for the infos nikki, and hoping gm 3k could find a solution for this soon :)
and for the biryu dungeons, is there a specific time ? is it ongoing whole day?

I don't remember the times of the kala anymore but if my memory serves me right, kala stays on for the entire day but if it doesnt come in the morning, check back in the afternoon. i assume you already know where the kala appears?

Offline RAY •❤• ANNE

• Abatara Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 27 May 2013 à 13:49:59 »
OPS! ok now im stung. Is the 40k taney not enough for a reward in winning the Biryu War? Can you not spare the mandara tax as help to the other players? We are not getting the benefits of the FW coz basically no one levels there but we still join for fun and coz of the reward money.  Can't we make BW same as it?

No offense, this is just me talking.

I don't remember the times of the kala anymore but if my memory serves me right, kala stays on for the entire day but if it doesnt come in the morning, check back in the afternoon. i assume you already know where the kala appears?

Were not saying 40k taney is not enough, but i remember the first thread made about the Biryu War saying we can control the tax rate in mandara, yes it is a lot of taneys but come on we were just told about this info (taxrateinmandara) thats why were asking about it now, no one told us tht this 40k taney was to comprmise the 5% lost.. If the GM told us that the '40k' taney prize was to comprimize this bug then this thread would have not been made in the first place.. Were not greedy nikki if thats what your trying to imply, this is the information we got from the first thread so we expected it to work like that.. I believe the GM doesn't even know that this bug occurs  :)

Offline Nikki

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 27 May 2013 à 22:37:52 »
Were not saying 40k taney is not enough, but i remember the first thread made about the Biryu War saying we can control the tax rate in mandara, yes it is a lot of taneys but come on we were just told about this info (taxrateinmandara) thats why were asking about it now, no one told us tht this 40k taney was to comprmise the 5% lost.. If the GM told us that the '40k' taney prize was to comprimize this bug then this thread would have not been made in the first place.. Were not greedy nikki if thats what your trying to imply, this is the information we got from the first thread so we expected it to work like that.. I believe the GM doesn't even know that this bug occurs  :)

You've got mail!   :)

PLANETHOSTER HEBERGEMENT Multi-Sites + Sites illimités + 100% isolés Espace disque illimité