Author Topic: Tips to prevent being a killer  (Read 2866 times)

aikidoka

Tips to prevent being a killer
« on: 16 May 2013 à 18:16:33 »
My experience last time being a sentinel at a repel is really stressful.. Especially when the one leveling up is a killer. There are this so called "trippers" that kills them or just disturbing the low level characters.. I even became a killer on the process of scolding the trippers.. My karma reach maximum because they wont listen.. Well its fine though because GM Repel recognized my good intentions but then again.. i'll give you tips to care your character and avoiding a "killer" state(red name)..

1>Never give-in when someone is asking you to kill him..
*Even with violet name.. just ignore them. don't be temp on attacking them. wait til you get your level at max(as21) and go kill at Kruma
2>Don't fool with anyone.. Don't be a "tripper"
*Most killers become a killer by bullying others.. No intention of killing them yet becomming a killer by accident. They now become the one being killed and can't go out to level their characters..
3>Killer? Go to Paroksya!!
*That 600 karma of yours must be burned to 0.. Don't let it grow.. Avoid any other person and be with the one willing to help you(High Level/Kind Characters)..

Above all.. Discipline.. Respect.. These 2 words are essential.. Discipline to oneself and focus on leveling ones character to maximum and Respect to others showing them how great Tantra will be if everyone helps one another. Vishnu is the god of balance and harmony. One doesn't need to be a Vishnite in order to be disciplined or respectful. Every person has this trait with them. You just need to share your life with your fellow gamers. If your mad, then tell them.. No need to hurt them. Talk things out.. Violence wont solve anything. Tantra is made to connect people from distant lands.. Have friends and progress together in life.. Inside and outside the realm of Tantra..

In the real world as well..

Offline fender

• Kasatriya Level 1
  • NOOB PO AKO
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: ErnieBallCostumGau
  • Char 2: is
  • Char 3: WEAK
Re: Tips to prevent being a killer
« Reply #1 on: 16 May 2013 à 18:51:21 »
[Tantra is made to connect people from distant lands.. Have friends and progress together in life..]------------> strongly  acknowledge, acquiesce, admit, allow, be of the same mind..... :guitare-3000fr:

aikidoka

Re: Tips to prevent being a killer
« Reply #2 on: 16 May 2013 à 19:24:38 »
[Tantra is made to connect people from distant lands.. Have friends and progress together in life..]------------> strongly  acknowledge, acquiesce, admit, allow, be of the same mind..... :guitare-3000fr:

thank you..  :)

PLANETHOSTER HEBERGEMENT Multi-Sites + Sites illimités + 100% isolés Espace disque illimité