Poll

Poll: I agree with the new Rule regarding level Bug 'MAGES' [ABIKARA]

YES :g20:
30 (75%)
NO   :g20b:
10 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: 22 March 2013 à 15:41:37

Author Topic: Tantra 3000fr K¹² - SURVEY: New Rule regarding level Bug 'MAGES' [ABIKARA]  (Read 9656 times)

Offline 3000

• Boss Administrator
  • Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
    • TANTRA ONLINE KATHANA K¹² 3000fr MMORPG 3D
  • Char 1: ° 3000fr °
  • Char 2: ° GM 3000fr °
New Rule regarding Level Down Bug (ABIKARA ONLY):

After testing all possible damage for all abikara levels, I will be allowing astica level 21 abikara to level down until astica 19 only.
These levels have acceptable damage, lower than this will not be allowed and classified as abusive of the bug.

Astica 21 > levelled down until 19 ONLY = allowed.
Astica 21 > Levelled down 18,17,16.. etc = Not allowed.

Normal levels like astica 18, 17, 16, 15.. (Not levelled down) is acceptable.

:sifflet: Failure to follow the rules abovementioned will be punished. :sifflet:

We are trying to fix this bug and this regulation is temporary.

Thank you for your understanding, we do everything possible to solve this problem

Admin 3000fr & Staff  :)

NOTE: FREE REPEL WILL BE ANNOUNCED RANDOMNLY

Offline gypsy

• Consultants
  • Braman Level 1
  • "Keep Running, You'll only die Tired"
    • View Profile
This is a much better solution.  :g20:
If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so. - Thomas Jefferson

Offline Zumoshiki

• Braman Level 1
  • **** you HATERS !
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: Zumoshiki
pls give us time to lvl up,  thanks GM

Zumoshiki - Karya
Ryuzuhun - Abikara
Ryuzuhune - Vidya

“I ask you to judge me by the enemies I have made.”

:_flbleu1: :rakshasa: :_flbleu2:  :g30: :_flbleu1: :deva: :_flbleu2: :g30: :_flbleu1: :gandharva: :_flbleu2:

Offline witotti

• Kasatriya Level 2
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: KyoMibu
better fix the bug.... because down level to astica 19 is bug too, right?

Offline Maestro

• Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
    • Tantra Master
  • Char 1: MAESTRO
GM can you level up us by your power into astica 19 fix ^^ or we go to ET for leveling? please give us more pranas so fast level ^^

Offline METRO

• Mijung Level 1
  • ³°°°ƒr Indonesian - Djakarta
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: METRO
  • Char 2: SAPPHIRE
  • Char 3: M3TRO
my suggestion :

for all balance and no try bug down lvl. maybe all char deva average lvl up to astica 21 / same for all. Not under astica 20/19.

is not confused maybe all char must lvling up to astica 21. problem done.  :g20:  and problem for gm ? gm must check every one by one at log file and find who the char / player to try scamm down level, if gm get a fact, maybe can give sanction/punishment.

my opinion/sugestion,. dont angry all  :g201b:

Offline Supervisor 4

• Global Supervisor
  • Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
my suggestion :

for all balance and no try bug down lvl. maybe all char deva average lvl up to astica 21 / same for all. Not under astica 20/19.

is not confused maybe all char must lvling up to astica 21. problem done.  :g20:

kindly read previous threads..
All have been discussed and tests were made in order to come up with this solution.  :g34:

"Talk is cheap so if you don't have anything nice to say, maybe you should just shut your mouth."

Offline EnyGmA

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
can you sir level up all level down mages? because it will be too crowded in ET if all level-down mages would try to level up again.We want to give chance to new levelling characters  :saint1:  ..just a suggestion =)

Offline BabyAngeL

• Braman Level 1
  • Missing You
    • View Profile
I agree to the restriction of level down til as19. I have no further concern if this will be implemented. For me it's only a fair resolution for mages/abikaras.
It is truly disappointing sometimes the way us humans work. I always try & see the good in everyone & sometimes that can make you blind to a lot of things. When i trust i trust with everything i have & when i'm hurting there is no denying it. At least i can be upfront about it. But this year things are changing & i refuse to chase after anyone that wants to exit my life. I will happily hold the door open for you. If you choose to be absent during my struggles, then don't expect to be welcome for my success.

Offline Jada02

• Consultants
  • Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
    • S> items.. refer to this thread.  :saint1:
  • Char 1: Jada02
  • Char 2: JadaHorneT
I agree to the restriction of level down til as19. I have no further concern if this will be implemented. For me it's only a fair resolution for mages/abikaras.

:g20: :g20:

can you sir level up all level down mages? because it will be too crowded in ET if all level-down mages would try to level up again.We want to give chance to new levelling characters  :saint1:  ..just a suggestion =)

GM said theres a free repel hehe

SELLING ITEMS in PHP >> CLICK ME

Offline jamie

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
    • The Culinarian Delight
:g20: :g20: :g20:

i vote yes  :) for now this is the best solution until the they can fix the damage of astica 21 mages :)

Too much BITTERNESS can KILL you...
“Flexibility requires an open mind and a welcoming of new alternatives.”

Offline thecornyhero

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
a better solution...and maybe now you should make another kruma lvl restricted to as19 - 21 only.. so as18 *newly* created characters will not give any confusions to as19 abikaras...

please take note of the word MAYBE

asking life to be fair to you is like asking a crocodile not to eat you because you don't eat them

[embed]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8WLa6umgdw[/embed]

Offline SniperAmmo

• Kasatriya Level 1
  • Bitter? Mag Nescafe Sweet and Mild ka..haha
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: SniperAmmo
Well, there's your real real ANSWER! :g19: :g20:

Finally back from months of training in Modern Warfare. :lol:
∙ SniperAmmo ∙ Karya ∙ Team Schizo ∙  :g237:
“The darkness that surrounds us cannot hurt us.
It is the darkness in our own hearts we should FEAR."

Offline SongJoongKi

• Braman Level 1
  • Silent, Sultry and Vigilant
    • View Profile
Thanks GM :)
All men…are NOT created equal! Some are born smarter, or more beautiful, or with parents of greater status. Some, by contrast, are born weak of body or mind, or with few, if any, talents. All men are different! Yes, the very existence of man is discriminatory! That’s why there is war, violence and unrest. Inequality is not evil. Equality is!

Offline xxkickxx

• Braman Level 1
  • I'm a Gamer not a Player!
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: BalanceBreaker
  • Char 2: michikot
  • Char 3: ...
is there really a difference between the damage of an astica 21 abikara and astica 20/19???i'm just curious of this but i think it is still better if all abikara will be of the same levels as the other players in kruma... :g19:

:asura: michikot                     :yaksa: born2bewild29(pilot)                    :asura: BalanceBreaker

PLANETHOSTER HEBERGEMENT Multi-Sites + Sites illimités + 100% isolés Espace disque illimité