Author Topic: LEVELLED DOWN ABIKARAS  (Read 18300 times)

Offline excelerateNgloriaresign

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
Re: LEVELLED DOWN ABIKARAS
« Reply #45 on: 18 March 2013 à 07:30:28 »
Make kruma map for astica 21 only. Hehehe

up for this one im agree totally agree with you, but how about the loot buggers ^^
GloriaResign=Amara 100 Samabat
GIoriaResign=Amara 100 Abikara
Mayadadamode=Amara 100 Samabat
ExCeLGloRia=Amara 100 archer

PEACOCK
CHAPTER

Offline Jada02

• Consultants
  • Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
    • S> items.. refer to this thread.  :saint1:
  • Char 1: Jada02
  • Char 2: JadaHorneT
« Reply #46 on: 18 March 2013 à 07:37:10 »
totally agree with this. and I would like to add points. k11 feature has STUN, so using full abikara skills to kill an enemy is not a problem when he is stunned. but in the current patch, stunned was disabled. How do you expect an astica 21 Abikara with very low damage to kill a druka without stun?

since when it was disabled?

SELLING ITEMS in PHP >> CLICK ME

Offline gypsy

• Consultants
  • Braman Level 1
  • "Keep Running, You'll only die Tired"
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: 18 March 2013 à 07:46:54 »
since when it was disabled?
please don't be so technical. I was right that you would really quote that and I just didn't revise it. For better understanding, Disabled in a sense a fully equipped char cannot be stunned at all.
If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so. - Thomas Jefferson

Offline Sowan

• Kasatriya Level 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: 18 March 2013 à 07:49:59 »
well said maybe Sowan disregards the skills of the other wo have 1hit skills like Akilla, badra or Ss or anything. He doesn't clearly see enough the soft side of the abikaras...goodluck to him heheh

No I don't, I am well aware of the role each tribe play and 1 hit skill are exclusive to melee characters. Range characters are naturally weaker and designed to have combination of skill to kill an enemy because he is far safe to excute the skills. Now SS is not 1 hit skill and it a ranger skill, let not make mistake.

:g19: :g19:

Offline optimum

• Kasatriya Level 1
  • "TAHIMIK" BATA YAN! PILOT!
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: Zenki
« Reply #49 on: 18 March 2013 à 08:02:45 »
Since game developers cannot fix the "levelled down bug" and it is clear intentional on the part of the player with the purpose to abuse, why not give sanction to those levelled down abikaras who are playing kruma?

GM 3000 should give them time to level up or face sanction, and if any abikara who are found abusing this "intentional bugging" be banned for at least 10 days or more, ( with screen shot as evidence).

For those who will argued " How about the loot bugging?, it also being abused". Loot bugging is inherit glitch of the program and no way it can be construed as intentional, in fact every tribe can use it. So please be mature to know the diffrence.

To Gm 3000 , please reconsider. It not about being cry babies as some will argue but just enjoying the gaming in fair play.
-----
FYI:
For those player who doesnt know the effect of levelled down bug, here how it done: A max level mage (astica 21) will distribute all chakras based on his/her desired built, afterwards they will levelled down but still retained the same chakra as those of maxed level. Now let say the abikara  levelled down to astica 15, the damage now it can inflict to enemies are much higher than that of astica 21.
Based on actual observation for levelled down abis:
**astica 18-19 = very high damage against other tribes
**fight between abikara vs abikara = lower level abikara  has a higher damage compared to the
abikara with higher level.

UP UP UP   :g30:  :g30:  :g30:

Offline maiden

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: 18 March 2013 à 11:00:49 »
ALREADY SUGGESTED BEFORE...!! NOTHING HAPPENS...

JUST PLAY AND ACCEPT THE FACT.. MAGE ARE WEAKER NOW THAN BEFORE...  :police:

Offline MINT

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: 18 March 2013 à 11:37:09 »
lvl down or not? bug or not? the tempo of the game is all in the hands of the pilot! ehhe.

dont make this a big issue.. if you remember this bug exist since tantra PH.

for non mage tribe owners. dont get frustrated of the damage of level down mage. you cant have all the advantage lels. max heart or pure mage are 2 to 3 hits or combo only from other tribe.

think of it in the positive side. stun skill is already disabled due to sof and kruma pet and +15 armor. abi cannot KILL 1 on 1 without high damage. therefore this BUG makes everythng balance! haha

Offline Sowan

• Kasatriya Level 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: 18 March 2013 à 11:52:16 »
It's not normal for a max level mage that can kill  5 or 6 hits especially with heart build. And it's also not normal for mages that can hits 4 to 5 skills to kill an archer especially with heart as well. Neither banar or yuda, you have to use all your skills just to kill them and others with heart build. Not to mention before using all those skills we're already dead by then. Even your build is damager, it wont work. I did that before and i have to change build to max heart and didn't level down. The thing here mages are suppose to be damager. As a player using mage who wants to get killed 1st while you can balance the damage of drukas, archers,banar and yuda. I guess some of us had experience before K12 in kruma and we don't have any problem about damages of any tribes, we all know this is a problem after K12 and it's not players fault. For me level down is just normal because we can balance the damage of other tribes. Don't get me wrong because it's been tested.

I understand  your concern but the apparent lacked of damage by maxed mages can be address by petitioning Gm 3000 and we cannot justify exploiting known bugged to be the norm, just to compensate the lacking of "presumed" damage a mages can inflict.

As i said before, "ranges" characters has it role and was designed to execute multiple skill just to kill an enemy and he can do that in very safe distance. The problem started when old servers tweaked it and blurred the role of each tribe and players get used to the  "have it all chars" or imba.

FR server corrected that old tweaking of roles and here we are again trying to relive the very cause of ph server demise. The thread topic is to have discipline and put sanction to those exploiting the bug, no amount of justification can correct  and claim it legit when from the very beginning it is wrong.

Offline Jada02

• Consultants
  • Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
    • S> items.. refer to this thread.  :saint1:
  • Char 1: Jada02
  • Char 2: JadaHorneT
« Reply #53 on: 18 March 2013 à 11:56:40 »

I understand  your concern but the apparent lacked of damage by maxed mages can be address by petitioning Gm 3000 and we cannot justify exploiting known bugged to be the norm, just to compensate the lacking of "presumed" damage a mages can inflict.

As i said before, "ranges" characters has it role and was designed to execute multiple skill just to kill an enemy and he can do that in very safe distance. The problem started when old servers tweaked it and blurred the role of each tribe and players get used to the  "have it all chars" or imba.

FR server corrected that old tweaking of roles and here we are again trying to relive the very cause of ph server demise. The thread topic is to have discipline and put sanction to those exploiting the bug, no amount of justification can correct  and claim it legit when from the very beginning it is wrong.

very well said.    :g20: :g20: :g20:

SELLING ITEMS in PHP >> CLICK ME

Offline MINT

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: 18 March 2013 à 12:12:21 »

no offense

if you would want to exploit and put a petition to diminish bug? better start by not using them. not only lvl down, but also loot bug and chaya bug etc. there are lots of bug in this game. if your so "good" to ask for a petition to diminished these bug and disipline players. Start by showing that your not one of them XD

Offline Maestro

• Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
    • Tantra Master
  • Char 1: MAESTRO
« Reply #55 on: 18 March 2013 à 12:46:36 »
no offense

if you would want to exploit and put a petition to diminish bug? better start by not using them. not only lvl down, but also loot bug and chaya bug etc. there are lots of bug in this game. if your so "good" to ask for a petition to diminished these bug and disipline players. Start by showing that your not one of them XD

Well said, yan talga dapat sinabi ko wala lng ako maiisip hahahha nice.

Offline aHshA

• Braman Level 1
  • " LET THE HATERS HATE - just ignore them ^^ "
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: aHshA
« Reply #56 on: 18 March 2013 à 12:50:21 »
no offense

agreeeeeeeeeeeeee ^^

Offline Sowan

• Kasatriya Level 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: 18 March 2013 à 14:22:10 »
no offense

Your understanding of what i am trying to say here is totally way off, please re-read and digest from the very first post i made in this thread. No way i said bug can be diminish nor I claimed to be "good" (righteous), those other bugs you mention are all can be classified as accidental and no way you can cause by yourself (in short unintentional or inherit glitch) whereas the "levelled down" is purely intentional because player acted on it.

Please try to understand that loot effect and levelled down chars are totally different in nature,we will just repeat the argument over and over. Also let us avoid one liner statement on this thread and preserve the healhty discussion without resorting to personal jibe or insults. (This for general audience)

Offline Maestro

• Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
    • Tantra Master
  • Char 1: MAESTRO
« Reply #58 on: 18 March 2013 à 14:57:00 »
closed thread non-sense discussions redundant

Offline gypsy

• Consultants
  • Braman Level 1
  • "Keep Running, You'll only die Tired"
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: 18 March 2013 à 14:59:16 »

For those who will argued " How about the loot bugging?, it also being abused". Loot bugging is inherit glitch of the program and no way it can be construed as intentional, in fact every tribe can use it. So please be mature to know the diffrence.

You said it. If Loot bugging is an inherit glitch and not intentional so using it is abuse? So I can't find any way that Loot bug can be tolerated if you want to admonish Level Down bug. I will totally agree with your proposal if it comes with balancing condition:
1. Decrease Stun Resistance of all tribes except Satya.
Because I repeat There's no way an As21 Abikara can kill other tribes without stun.

If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so. - Thomas Jefferson

PLANETHOSTER HEBERGEMENT Multi-Sites + Sites illimités + 100% isolés Espace disque illimité