Author Topic: LEVELLED DOWN ABIKARAS  (Read 18289 times)

Offline Kaiser

• Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: Kaiser
  • Char 2: HIDDEN33
  • Char 3: Kajser
Re: LEVELLED DOWN ABIKARAS
« Reply #30 on: 16 March 2013 à 16:40:25 »
Make kruma map for astica 21 only. Hehehe

up for this.

to stop this argument hehehe!
Ingame name: Kaiser (Main Char) POGI

Ashram: Team7

Offline Maestro

• Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
    • Tantra Master
  • Char 1: MAESTRO
« Reply #31 on: 16 March 2013 à 16:45:45 »

I admire your effort but sorry i don't want to be rude but what exactly are you saying?

:g19: :g19:

I'm not yet drunk

:g19: :g19:

Its means you can't change it easy dude. :too-much-wine:

Offline gypsy

• Consultants
  • Braman Level 1
  • "Keep Running, You'll only die Tired"
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 16 March 2013 à 16:53:40 »
hmmm it wont be that easy for a low lvl abikara (not max) to kill in kruma.. There are what we called level gap and Skill lvl requirements
*famous abikara skill sidharu - requires a level of astica 19
*level gap in kruma = your sleep, stun, chaya will have a higher possibility to miss if its casted to a higher level player.
Low Level abikaras are welcome to play, i am sure they would still prefer to acquire all chakras to kick some a$$.

astica 19 still has considerable difference against astica 21. Astica 16 - 20 can still Sleep or Stun it's not level gap. Oh well, I think I have proved my point her. If this will be approved by GM 3k might as well bring back STUN.
If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so. - Thomas Jefferson

Offline Novem

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: Novem
  • Char 2: Frenchi3
« Reply #33 on: 16 March 2013 à 17:02:41 »
I think it would be better first to resolved CE in amara kruma before we fix this bug your all arguing with, bec no matter how much you level down your abikara, if your opponent is using ce then all is pointless, so first things first

Offline METRO

• Mijung Level 1
  • ³°°°ƒr Indonesian - Djakarta
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: METRO
  • Char 2: SAPPHIRE
  • Char 3: M3TRO
« Reply #34 on: 16 March 2013 à 17:25:20 »
bug for K12 is very hard to fixed, i think gm and developer until now still find the problem for this bug especially bug deva lvl down.

we very hope developer can fix it for all bug not a bug deva only but for ALL Bug  :g201b:

Offline kemmcass

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: forevermine
« Reply #35 on: 16 March 2013 à 21:30:11 »
oh come on this is crazy.

Offline Boysunkit

• Braman Level 1
  • live like a king
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 16 March 2013 à 22:56:29 »
same old sh!T... :lol:

don't count your life by your age...count it on how many friends you've made..

Offline NinaGrace

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: NinaGrace
« Reply #37 on: 17 March 2013 à 14:22:07 »
@Nina
1.Do u think if the GM allowed the level down? answer: Yes 
2. There is no genius when there's no curiosity, players are genius so to say it simple its whether the level is locked to astica 21 or not, it just the same. Priority here is not to make cheats and the server is been going on since, and there's no turning back ^^

3. If you locked the level in kruma like Vedi 99 or Main kruma astica 21, so when there is a quest or any map that a mobs kill you you got no level down thats great but the reality is real beyond here..

Alam mo, super ewan ko sau! pinasakit mo ulo ko sa reply mo na yan.. di ko alam panu intindihin yan eh  (facepalm)

@TOPIC
Hope GM3k will consider this suggestion since there's no way to fix the level down bug.

Offline ®º DyosaPethy º®

• Mijung Level 1
  • Sinetch Itey Columnist
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: 17 March 2013 à 14:31:19 »
Alam mo, super ewan ko sau! pinasakit mo ulo ko sa reply mo na yan.. di ko alam panu intindihan yan eh  (facepalm)

@TOPIC
Hope GM3k will consider this suggestion since there's no way to fix the level down bug.

ahaha nalingaw ko sa comment nia ..

Offline Sowan

• Kasatriya Level 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: 17 March 2013 à 15:21:21 »
I think it would be better first to resolved CE in amara kruma before we fix this bug your all arguing with, bec no matter how much you level down your abikara, if your opponent is using ce then all is pointless, so first things first

I commended you for your insight but C.E issues boils down to player attitude. No matter how x-trap get updated, new C.E will always be a step ahead and sad to say many players in this server disregard what morality dictate us. If one player will use a C.E and get away with it, others will follow suit as if it the norm.

This thread is all about my statement above, there was the issue of wrong doing and players turned a blind eye or worst justifying it because they benefit from it.

:g19: :g19: SAD BUT A TRUE STORY  :cry-y:

Offline BabyAngeL

• Braman Level 1
  • Missing You
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: 17 March 2013 à 20:27:29 »
This topic has been a problem eversince K12 started. How about thinking the damages of mages if all of us are max level, no level down. How can we damage other tribes if max level damage is bug. It's been tested that max level of mages has low damage. We're talking about the damages here not the level down bug. I guess if the damages of max level mages are the same as before k12, this wont happen. I guess nobody want to level down from the 1st place. Its also a pain especially players who wants to experiment lots of builds in mages.

It is truly disappointing sometimes the way us humans work. I always try & see the good in everyone & sometimes that can make you blind to a lot of things. When i trust i trust with everything i have & when i'm hurting there is no denying it. At least i can be upfront about it. But this year things are changing & i refuse to chase after anyone that wants to exit my life. I will happily hold the door open for you. If you choose to be absent during my struggles, then don't expect to be welcome for my success.

Offline Maestro

• Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
    • Tantra Master
  • Char 1: MAESTRO
« Reply #41 on: 18 March 2013 à 03:06:00 »

This topic has been a problem eversince K12 started. How about thinking the damages of mages if all of us are max level, no level down. How can we damage other tribes if max level damage is bug. It's been tested that max level of mages has low damage. We're talking about the damages here not the level down bug. I guess if the damages of max level mages are the same as before k12, this wont happen. I guess nobody want to level down from the 1st place. Its also a pain especially players who wants to experiment lots of builds in mages.

well said maybe Sowan disregards the skills of the other wo have 1hit skills like Akilla, badra or Ss or anything. He doesn't clearly see enough the soft side of the abikaras...goodluck to him heheh

Offline Jada02

• Consultants
  • Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
    • S> items.. refer to this thread.  :saint1:
  • Char 1: Jada02
  • Char 2: JadaHorneT
« Reply #42 on: 18 March 2013 à 04:03:22 »

max level abikara damage is not bug, you have just experienced levelled down abikara damage thats why you felt like it is low.. LEVELLED DOWN ABIKARA DAMAGE is BUG, the bug is that it gives a HIGHER DAMAGE than normal.. this wont be called a bug otherwise.

SELLING ITEMS in PHP >> CLICK ME

Offline BabyAngeL

• Braman Level 1
  • Missing You
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: 18 March 2013 à 06:35:26 »
It's not normal for a max level mage that can kill  5 or 6 hits especially with heart build. And it's also not normal for mages that can hits 4 to 5 skills to kill an archer especially with heart as well. Neither banar or yuda, you have to use all your skills just to kill them and others with heart build. Not to mention before using all those skills we're already dead by then. Even your build is damager, it wont work. I did that before and i have to change build to max heart and didn't level down. The thing here mages are suppose to be damager. As a player using mage who wants to get killed 1st while you can balance the damage of drukas, archers,banar and yuda. I guess some of us had experience before K12 in kruma and we don't have any problem about damages of any tribes, we all know this is a problem after K12 and it's not players fault. For me level down is just normal because we can balance the damage of other tribes. Don't get me wrong because it's been tested.
It is truly disappointing sometimes the way us humans work. I always try & see the good in everyone & sometimes that can make you blind to a lot of things. When i trust i trust with everything i have & when i'm hurting there is no denying it. At least i can be upfront about it. But this year things are changing & i refuse to chase after anyone that wants to exit my life. I will happily hold the door open for you. If you choose to be absent during my struggles, then don't expect to be welcome for my success.

Offline gypsy

• Consultants
  • Braman Level 1
  • "Keep Running, You'll only die Tired"
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: 18 March 2013 à 07:28:52 »
It's not normal for a max level mage that can kill  5 or 6 hits especially with heart build. And it's also not normal for mages that can hits 4 to 5 skills to kill an archer especially with heart as well. Neither banar or yuda, you have to use all your skills just to kill them and others with heart build. Not to mention before using all those skills we're already dead by then. Even your build is damager, it wont work. I did that before and i have to change build to max heart and didn't level down. The thing here mages are suppose to be damager. As a player using mage who wants to get killed 1st while you can balance the damage of drukas, archers,banar and yuda. I guess some of us had experience before K12 in kruma and we don't have any problem about damages of any tribes, we all know this is a problem after K12 and it's not players fault. For me level down is just normal because we can balance the damage of other tribes. Don't get me wrong because it's been tested.
totally agree with this. and I would like to add points. k11 feature has STUN, so using full abikara skills to kill an enemy is not a problem when he is stunned. but in the current patch, stunned was disabled. How do you expect an astica 21 Abikara with very low damage to kill a druka without stun?
If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so. - Thomas Jefferson

PLANETHOSTER HEBERGEMENT Multi-Sites + Sites illimités + 100% isolés Espace disque illimité