Author Topic: FORTRESS WAR EVENT  (Read 5652 times)

Offline Kaiser

• Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: Kaiser
  • Char 2: HIDDEN33
  • Char 3: Kajser
FORTRESS WAR EVENT
« on: 09 March 2013 à 10:11:32 »
I suggest to change mechanics of FW event.

FORTRESS WAR is not a war anymore, I notice there are only 5 active ashram joining FW, Every FW day 3 ashram win consistently. Where is the WAR on FORTRESS WAR.

I suggest change mechanics instead 4 FORTWAR winner make it 2 FORTWAR winner per FW event, this will be more fun because there will be 5 ashram competing for 2 FORTRESS.
Ingame name: Kaiser (Main Char) POGI

Ashram: Team7

Offline optimum

• Kasatriya Level 1
  • "TAHIMIK" BATA YAN! PILOT!
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: Zenki
Re: FORTRESS WAR EVENT
« Reply #1 on: 09 March 2013 à 10:24:36 »
I suggest to change mechanics of FW event.

FORTRESS WAR is not a war anymore, I notice there are only 5 active ashram joining FW, Every FW day 3 ashram win consistently. Where is the WAR on FORTRESS WAR.

I suggest change mechanics instead 4 FORTWAR winner make it 2 FORTWAR winner per FW event, this will be more fun because there will be 5 ashram competing for 2 FORTRESS.

make it 1 FORTWAR winner per FW event

Offline 3000

• Boss Administrator
  • Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
    • TANTRA ONLINE KATHANA K¹² 3000fr MMORPG 3D
  • Char 1: ° 3000fr °
  • Char 2: ° GM 3000fr °
« Reply #2 on: 09 March 2013 à 10:55:18 »
Yes, it would be interesting, but it still choisire the names of 1 or two fortresses winners. :g202:

The choice would be how :g202:

Before the start of the war :g202:

15 minutes before the end :g202:

Others ideas  :g202:

Offline Maestro

• Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
    • Tantra Master
  • Char 1: MAESTRO
« Reply #3 on: 09 March 2013 à 11:34:49 »
1. To make FW event more fun no limit or  maximum guilds/ashrams, in which there should be  a designated area for non-pvp (deisgnated gods) , and then when the time is started it should be given  3mins countdown rule to finish the clash invasions( short and very fast) the gate will open for the whole gods (any) or ahsrams to clash in that FW area, short time more fun, easy  time to make respawn and battle will be fast.. The 2 Fotress should be in the Center and 3 Area Non-pvp for any gods will available to prepare for the battle invasion..with Loot drop Transformations (random) all transformation is more fun

Offline 3000

• Boss Administrator
  • Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 09 March 2013 à 11:39:07 »
HELLO - NEW MECHANIC:  (THX KAISER FOR IDEA)
https://forum-tantra.3000fr.com/index.php?topic=7391.0

Hello -> Fortress WAR EVENT MARCH 9, 2013 -> 8 / 9H00 PM (ph time)  :g186:

REWARD ONLY IF SEE  --> ENDED  :g30: (SCREEN Exact time ENDED)  :g30:

We will have a new FortWar Game mechanics starting today.

I will announce which fortress should be taken 30mins before the fort war ends...
We will call this the TARGET FORTRESS OF THE DAY.

The Ashram together with its Ally who have gotten the Target fort of the day will receive the prize.

TARGET FORTRESS OF THE DAY: ___________ FORT

1 Prize :cado: for each Maharaja

The rewards:

Taney 15'000  :-rupiah: for each Maharaja -/- subject to changes -/-

:g!: Need Proof Who is Maharaja - POST SCREEN SHOT In Support if WINNER :g!:

Wait Sir Guider Cruz  :g34:

:g30: OPEN TOPIC AFTER FORTRESS WAR  :g30:

:g!: Important Reminder: To avoid Fortress Bug, all ashrams currently holding a fortress should not take another fortress.

Doing so will result into withdrawal of your alliance between your ally, and the fortress you are currently holding and the fortress you just take hold of will be bugged.
Please be careful so that we will not be having problems in deciding the winner during the last minute.

Good luck and more power. Good game.

An Ashram (With Ally) Should not get 2 Fortress

:g34:

Offline 3000

• Boss Administrator
  • Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 09 March 2013 à 12:08:48 »
COnsolation PRIZE OTHERS FORTRESSES:

1 B RUPIAHS Each MAHARAJA

The Maharaja distribute -> Golden Nugget to the members
The Maharaja is responsible for distribution.

:g!: NEED CHANGE FORT FOR ALL EVENT FW DURGA ... Or NO REWARD  :g30: THANK YOU :lol:
:g22:

Offline Maestro

• Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
    • Tantra Master
  • Char 1: MAESTRO
« Reply #6 on: 09 March 2013 à 14:28:22 »
1. To make FW event more fun no limit or  maximum guilds/ashrams, in which there should be  a designated area for non-pvp (deisgnated gods) , and then when the time is started it should be given  3mins countdown rule to finish the clash invasions( short and very fast) the gate will open for the whole gods (any) or ahsrams to clash in that FW area, short time more fun, easy  time to make respawn and battle will be fast.. The 2 Fotress should be in the Center and 3 Area Non-pvp for any gods will available to prepare for the battle invasion..with Loot drop Transformations (random) all transformation is more fun. Or area of the day to invade Like AHB , MAHI or any..

2. Non-PVP area (area wherein the three gods can assemble no limit players  with all parties)

3. 1 ally per Ashrams( should be doing this to avoid over invasions)

4. all levels can join the FW with or without ashrams.

Just a suggestions.. Thanks

Offline CLYDE03

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: CLYDE03
« Reply #7 on: 09 March 2013 à 15:14:17 »
GM i have a question ? do we have to change fort every FW ? or we have to defend our Fort ? Example, we are the old owner of AHB.. the event is attack AHB? what do we have to do ? defend or not.. because we are the old owner, we cant attack our own FORT ? how can we join the EVENT ? THANKS!

Another one no guild get our OLD FORT D'Sovereigns.. were changing fort but no one attacks our old FORT!!

Offline JoeBax

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: JoeBax
« Reply #8 on: 09 March 2013 à 15:20:16 »
GM i have a question ? do we have to change fort every FW ? or we have to defend our Fort ? Example, we are the old owner of AHB.. the event is attack AHB? what do we have to do ? defend or not.. because we are the old owner, we cant attack our own FORT ? how can we join the EVENT ? THANKS!

Another one no guild get our OLD FORT D'Sovereigns.. were changing fort but no one attacks our old FORT!!

:g20: :g20: :g20:

Offline livy0209

• Kasatriya Level 3
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: IamLivy
« Reply #9 on: 09 March 2013 à 15:23:57 »

was it our fault if our old fort was not taken by any guild??

Offline sae

• Kasatriya Level 1
  • Au fond de mon cœur,Je t'aime tellement ..
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: ashersae
  • Char 2: lovsae
« Reply #10 on: 09 March 2013 à 15:32:14 »
was it our fault if our old fort was not taken by any guild??

... its not even our fault that no one GRAB the OLD fort we had..so why Disqualified?? We  the guildmates trying to obey such Rules  to change FORT every Fort War..But sad to say no one attempts to get it.   Gm, Is it reasonable for us to get such DQ? :g32: :cry-y: :g7:

Auch in Träumen will ich mit dir sein, Ich bin in dich verliebt, seit ich dich treffen ...

Offline 3000

• Boss Administrator
  • Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 09 March 2013 à 15:33:02 »

Hi .. Yes all Need change fort = all attack other ....

Maybe need new Rules again ....  Wait New TOPIC  :)

Offline CLYDE03

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: CLYDE03
« Reply #12 on: 09 March 2013 à 15:43:06 »
GM,  we were also asking for why is it that we are Disqualified ? my point is, we change fort every FW.. its not our fault that no one get our OLD FORT ? maybe we deserve to be rewarded its not our fault that no one get our old ally fort but we keep on attacking another Fort every FW..

WE MAY SUGGEST SAME RULE for FW.. but special reward for the FORT that your mentioning.. as simple as that.. thanks GM

Offline ENZ

• Abatara Level 1
  • I'm a Good friend But hard to mess with .. :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 09 March 2013 à 15:44:44 »
patience guys :g19: gm is trying new rules :) even us disqualified :)) chill fw doesn't end here :) tahaha hihi

IGN:EnvyXV(BFS)   IGN: Enclave , DJANGO , ENZNIEMZ ( DRUKA)    Sabertooth (DRUKA)   VinoKulfu ( Satya ) oGINo ( Banar )

Rak na palag ka ? try tayo duel :D laro lang wlang pikunan ha ? :P

2004 ph beta    Guild:-=R_E_D_S_U_N_S=-
           "Weakness of attitude become Weakness of character"

Offline Nikki

• Braman Level 1
  • Piloting - Doomsday (Yuda for BH)
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: NIKKI
« Reply #14 on: 09 March 2013 à 15:51:12 »
GM,  we were also asking for why is it that we are Disqualified ? my point is, we change fort every FW.. its not our fault that no one get our OLD FORT ? maybe we deserve to be rewarded its not our fault that no one get our old ally fort but we keep on attacking another Fort every FW..

personal opinion only:
there was a fort war in the past where the owners of the fort-to-be-rewarded (lets say guild A) talked to other guilds (guilds C and B) to attack the fort of guild A so guild A can attack another fort. my question is, has no one in your guild ever thought of this? regardless, its still your fault..

"If there's a will, there's a way" - go figure.

:g19: :too-much-wine:

PK and Trashtalk is a noob player's way of concealing his weakness

PLANETHOSTER HEBERGEMENT Multi-Sites + Sites illimités + 100% isolés Espace disque illimité