Author Topic: For: GM 3000 Fr, Where is a Monster in Mandara Duengeon 2?  (Read 7760 times)

Offline METRO

• Mijung Level 1
  • ³°°°ƒr Indonesian - Djakarta
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: METRO
  • Char 2: SAPPHIRE
  • Char 3: M3TRO
gm could you please explain where mosnter at map mandara dungeon 2 ?

im still waiting in here 30 minutes, but i dont see any mosnter in here, is bug ? or to long for spawn time ? the monster in here not a boss why so long, i think is very long for cool time Re-Spawn

please fix gm, im need for my quest. thx u  :g20:

Offline Jada02

• Consultants
  • Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
    • S> items.. refer to this thread.  :saint1:
  • Char 1: Jada02
  • Char 2: JadaHorneT
Re: For: GM 3000 Fr, Where is a Monster in Mandara Duengeon 2?
« Reply #1 on: 28 January 2013 à 13:09:13 »

im still waiting in here 30 minutes, but i dont see any mosnter in here, is bug ? or to long for spawn time ? the monster in here not a boss why so long, i think is very long for cool time Re-Spawn

Which particular quest bro??
Yeah the mobs there are too few and reswpawning with long gaps..

SELLING ITEMS in PHP >> CLICK ME

Offline METRO

• Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 28 January 2013 à 14:28:19 »

Which particular quest bro??
Yeah the mobs there are too few and reswpawning with long gaps..

yes miss jada, i need loot mosnter auto drop from masi and sauba, because not easy droop, need kill 3-5 monster for 1 loot monster drop.

the quest ask loot masi 20pcs (quest even only) and sauba 20pcs (quest event only), so im w8 until now, but the same, the monster not spawn until now.  :lol: :DEAD:

Offline Maestro

• Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
    • Tantra Master
  • Char 1: MAESTRO
« Reply #3 on: 28 January 2013 à 15:37:59 »
i'll kiss you goodluck Ms. Metro ^^,

Offline METRO

• Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 28 January 2013 à 16:15:15 »
i'll kiss you goodluck Ms. Metro ^^,

:g186: :g186: :_myhelp:

Offline thecornyhero

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 28 January 2013 à 16:45:43 »
my advice would be to send a screen shot of your quest to GM 3k and hope he skips your quest too.. i'm now stuck at a quest too i don't know what lvl that is :lol: :lol: :lol:

asking life to be fair to you is like asking a crocodile not to eat you because you don't eat them

[embed]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8WLa6umgdw[/embed]

Offline METRO

• Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 30 January 2013 à 08:09:17 »
my advice would be to send a screen shot of your quest to GM 3k and hope he skips your quest too.. i'm now stuck at a quest too i don't know what lvl that is :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol:  :g20: 

can i ask, u quest stuck ? yut nori ? only yutnori is bug/stuck. and other quest is normally, not bug again.  :g201b: maybe very dificulty for finish the quest, but this is a game, so hope u enjoyfully .  :g201b:

Offline Nikki

• Braman Level 1
  • Piloting - Doomsday (Yuda for BH)
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: NIKKI
« Reply #7 on: 05 February 2013 à 01:49:47 »

i share your sentiments. im stuck in that quest too and even if the spawn time isn't bugged, that quest will really take long to finish because of the nature of the quest requirements. all requirements are auto loots and there will come a time where abahan will ask for nagamudra scales which doesn't drop in this server. also, im having a gut feeling it was me who cleared that area before you got there  :lol: :lol: :saint1: :saint1:

if you want to know the spawn time of mobs, drop me mail ingame  :saint1:  i want to finish my quest before divulging it to others. md2 might be filled with peeps if so :eldiablo: :eldiablo:

:g19: :)

PK and Trashtalk is a noob player's way of concealing his weakness

Offline METRO

• Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 05 February 2013 à 03:27:43 »

i share your sentiments. im stuck in that quest too and even if the spawn time isn't bugged, that quest will really take long to finish because of the nature of the quest requirements. all requirements are auto loots and there will come a time where abahan will ask for nagamudra scales which doesn't drop in this server. also, im having a gut feeling it was me who cleared that area before you got there  :lol: :lol: :saint1: :saint1:

if you want to know the spawn time of mobs, drop me mail ingame  :saint1:  i want to finish my quest before divulging it to others. md2 might be filled with peeps if so :eldiablo: :eldiablo:

:g19: :)

:lol:  :g20: great.

I've almost finished the quest to stay a few more monsters again for completed  :g201b:

i feel, This may be the most very difficult quest to pass between all map quest in this game, because spawn a very long time and very little monsters in mandara dungeon 2  :lol:  however just a game, so lets enjoy it :g201b:

Offline gore07

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: ZHYRA
  • Char 2: AHRY
« Reply #9 on: 05 February 2013 à 07:13:17 »
que malo del usuario que dice saber el tiempo que tardan salir los mobs.. y quiere que le manden correo??

aquí la info.  salen cada 12 horas por lo general yo encuentro a esos mobs a las  4 PM/AM hora mexico

yo también estoy en ese lugar en misiones, así que el que los encuentra primero avanza un poco en la quest. suerte.

Offline Nikki

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 04 March 2013 à 01:21:02 »
:lol:  :g20: great.

I've almost finished the quest to stay a few more monsters again for completed  :g201b:

i feel, This may be the most very difficult quest to pass between all map quest in this game, because spawn a very long time and very little monsters in mandara dungeon 2  :lol:

metro, you sure you only killed nagamudra ( NONAME) once? i kept killing him everyday for almost a month now and my quest log still wont blink. i always make sure there's room in my inventory so it can't be a reason why i cant get my quest. also, everytime im done killing him, i pay abahan a visit and he still tells me that i haven't completed my quest. it's getting frustrating, i can't move on  :g7: :g7: :cry-y:

siapa lg yang udah di sini?

:g19: :too-much-wine:

Offline chi

• Braman Level 1
  • 300 Guild
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: GLEBSTAR
« Reply #11 on: 05 March 2013 à 14:12:21 »

my quest are Get 20 pcs Artificial tooth and 30 pcs of Rakar from Pisaci and Pisaci caura. where's the Pisaci and Pisaci Caura's in Mandara Dungeon 2?

:g34: :g7: :g34:
"HAVING THE GUTS TO NEVER GIVE UP"

Offline Nikki

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 06 March 2013 à 00:52:42 »
my quest are Get 20 pcs Artificial tooth and 30 pcs of Rakar from Pisaci and Pisaci caura. where's the Pisaci and Pisaci Caura's in Mandara Dungeon 2?

:g34: :g7: :g34:

sweety youre quest is still in mandara 1. the mobs you are looking for are in the far edge of the 1st dungeon. the quickest way for you to get there would be to use QZP > mandara dungeon 2 then use the portal going to mandara dungeon 1.

Offline Nikki

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 29 March 2013 à 10:43:38 »

GM dear, i really feel my quest in Mandara Dungeon 2 is already bugged. The quest requirement is to bring nagamudra scales which is supposed to be a loot from the mini bosses in mandara dungeon 2. i killed all the mini bosses (in screenie) for hundreds of times for more or less a month now and no auto loot or manual loot from them. I even included killing nagamudra hima but i still can't get my quest requirement :cry-y: Metro, who is now in the naga quest told me he only killed nagamudra hima (NONAME34) once and he already got his quest. pls help. thanks!

Offline Kaiser

• Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: Kaiser
  • Char 2: HIDDEN33
  • Char 3: Kajser
« Reply #14 on: 29 March 2013 à 10:53:32 »
UP for momy NIKKI!!!
Ingame name: Kaiser (Main Char) POGI

Ashram: Team7

PLANETHOSTER HEBERGEMENT Multi-Sites + Sites illimités + 100% isolés Espace disque illimité