Author Topic: gm check this and my ticket ticket #5437  (Read 1194 times)

Offline baragista

• Kasatriya Level 2
    • View Profile
gm check this and my ticket ticket #5437
« on: 13 December 2012 à 13:41:16 »
ANY UPDATE OF MY ACCOUNT BLOCKED..? im waiting..  :g32:
response to my ticket #5437

username: we4chippy
username: u4chippy

all my account have a chippy..think it..

its easy to get screenshot like that gm.. its not clear that tradecomplete, b'coz he see the clean boots first..why he would trade, if he can cancel that..?
and one thing, u dont know the conversation of bragadag and karatekid..? ITS FAVORISM?

example
if i bragadag then ill trade u gm..then i put a TA, then u are new, u have no items, u put a clean item..after that u trade.. I screenshot u then i cancel the trade.. and i report to GM and i make that the trade success.. then u believe that..?

that is my past Screenshot before, ure just ignore this clear pictures of mine and give attention to their unclear picture? ITS FAVORISM?

you see im the one who trade first, then i lost my ta ring.. u dit not action it.. but its ok b.coz its 1 TA only..BRAGADAG did not trade success in the Screenshot of karatekid.. b.coz he see the boots clean first, then he put A screenshot, why he would trade that if he see the boots first, he cancel it..?... then u say its success? theres a mistake of that GM...

many noobs or new player are asking for a little help or asking a items or rupiah..
then u trade.. then u among of that if u help a new player.. u are a good b'coz u help the newplayer but in that case u will become bad now?
EXAMPLE:
                 u see the old man in the street that he will snatch and stabbed then u help the oldman and shout a help to a people..after that many people coming then the people will angry to u and u are blame in the case.. u help then u will become a murderer..?
u help u will become bad now?
this is example or to relate of my topic or its a example... THINK ABOUT THAT GM...  :cry-y:  :cry-y:  :g32:

so, what will i do? please.. i need to play before december 15..

ITS CHRISTMAS AND NEW YEAR.. PLEASE BACK MY ACCOUNT.. I PLAY FAIR GM.. thanks more power

PLANETHOSTER HEBERGEMENT Multi-Sites + Sites illimités + 100% isolés Espace disque illimité