Author Topic: ABOUT MINI TITANS  (Read 7780 times)

Offline Maestro

• Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
    • Tantra Master
  • Char 1: MAESTRO
ABOUT MINI TITANS
« on: 18 November 2012 à 17:56:57 »
Well Sir Gypsy it was all ok now....Its just FG didn't seem to expect a too toughed opponents like Paper all stars because when you are  referring to  a +15 set even though he used it,  it cannot stayed too long.... And you can see the FG 2 and FG 1 fighting almost of the entries they won without doubt, becoz we FGs know who have +15 in the member  AMber and or in the Royalty guilds... We tried 1on1 and practice early before the battle started and what we expect during that practices, we won even though we knew the tactics and their builds, same as normal chakra and skills... We dunno what happened as we know all the Guilds like (royalty,redstar and Amber before) we are very confident to win the fight... We've been in vedi since and now we didn't expect maybe (o_O) of this new guild Paper All stars...

During the fight the teams was thinking why not in vedi? thats the problem in 1st place. And their too many expectators and "PASAWAY", and it was unavoided but during the fights and battle started we are getting doubts, and then we tried to test if this guild (PAPER) have normal builds like the others... And during 5mins battle wow FLAWLESS and too toughed , Their HP didn't even half during the 1 target system we have....I dont  know why? and after another 2mins we clearly sees to it that their is something wrong...

We are now OK and  we accept our defeats.. We are waiting for the prizes now thanks.   :-rupiah:

Offline SynchronouS

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: SynchronouS
Re: ABOUT MINI TITANS
« Reply #1 on: 18 November 2012 à 17:59:17 »
 :lol: :lol:

Offline gypsy

• Consultants
  • Braman Level 1
  • "Keep Running, You'll only die Tired"
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 18 November 2012 à 18:18:50 »
just you wait guys until logs from GM 3k is out. logs don't lie :g30:
If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so. - Thomas Jefferson

Offline Maestro

• Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
    • Tantra Master
  • Char 1: MAESTRO
« Reply #3 on: 19 November 2012 à 10:14:02 »
Up i hope the satya and fs skills of Paper all star should be also check thats the last request if found guilty or not or false then let it be it just a checking method to have fair game and systematized game.

Offline thecornyhero

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 19 November 2012 à 13:34:30 »
Up i hope the satya and fs skills of Paper all star should be also check thats the last request if found guilty or not or false then let it be it just a checking method to have fair game and systematized game.

hanggang ngaun b umiiyak k p din? hindi k matunawan s 80k taney n napanalunan nmin? :g7: :lol: :lol:

WAG KANG UMIYAK S FORUMS KAY ATE CHARO K UMIYAK :cry-y:

asking life to be fair to you is like asking a crocodile not to eat you because you don't eat them

[embed]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8WLa6umgdw[/embed]

Offline thecornyhero

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 19 November 2012 à 13:41:00 »

ung mga kaguild mo ipacheck mo.. at pagaralan mo din ang command n assist pra ndi kau kalat kng tumira :g52: :DEAD: :g52g: :lol:

asking life to be fair to you is like asking a crocodile not to eat you because you don't eat them

Offline XSanusukex

• Kasatriya Level 3
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: xSanusukex
  • Char 2: BlinDDaggeR
« Reply #6 on: 19 November 2012 à 14:35:16 »
hi guys first of all i would like to say congratulations to all winners in mini WOT. I am one of the players in that event, and eventhough we didnt win its ok cause it was fun. The only thing that bothered me is that me and my guildmates was hoping that the event would invite a lot of players to play vedi kruma again. For me that was the main reason for the event and that we are very happy that the event took place. Alot of things happened in that event and we are one of the victims. I know everyone played fair but to others some still complain. We want to complain too but its already done. I am not here to whine or cry because we lost no thats not it. What i am afraid as i said the RESULT that will cause this to vedi kruma. Now the winners are out people all recieve their rewards but what is the reward this will give to vedi kruma? I am not saying that they cheated no. What will it  tell to people especially to the new players to vedi kruma, is that things that happened to the event will eventually be repeated again. That rules that was supposedly set up weeks ago was easily changed knowing that this will cause the event to suffer terribly.

So all these blabber i ask who suffers the most is it the loosers? i guess not, how about the winners of the event? no they are probably celebrating right now  :too-much-wine: Let me tell you who will suffer the most- vedi kruma. Vedi kruma will suffer. Now that the smoke has settled down where are winners? where are the players in vedi kruma now? People such as I and new comers play vedi kruma because it is the most balanced and fair kruma of all. Now it has changed people will now think twice to play vedi kruma. So in end 3000fr tantra will suffer people will think there is no such thing as rules in this server cause it is easily changed at the last minute. To close this long block of text, i say congratulations again to the winners. I just hope i am wrong. That all of this is in my mind, but i am having second thoughts you dont believe me go to vedi kruma and tell me i'm wrong  :DEAD:

Offline thecornyhero

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 19 November 2012 à 16:48:01 »
hi guys first of all i would like to say congratulations to all winners in mini WOT. I am one of the players in that event, and eventhough we didnt win its ok cause it was fun. The only thing that bothered me is that me and my guildmates was hoping that the event would invite a lot of players to play vedi kruma again. For me that was the main reason for the event and that we are very happy that the event took place. Alot of things happened in that event and we are one of the victims. I know everyone played fair but to others some still complain. We want to complain too but its already done. I am not here to whine or cry because we lost no thats not it. What i am afraid as i said the RESULT that will cause this to vedi kruma. Now the winners are out people all recieve their rewards but what is the reward this will give to vedi kruma? I am not saying that they cheated no. What will it  tell to people especially to the new players to vedi kruma, is that things that happened to the event will eventually be repeated again. That rules that was supposedly set up weeks ago was easily changed knowing that this will cause the event to suffer terribly.

So all these blabber i ask who suffers the most is it the loosers? i guess not, how about the winners of the event? no they are probably celebrating right now  :too-much-wine: Let me tell you who will suffer the most- vedi kruma. Vedi kruma will suffer. Now that the smoke has settled down where are winners? where are the players in vedi kruma now? People such as I and new comers play vedi kruma because it is the most balanced and fair kruma of all. Now it has changed people will now think twice to play vedi kruma. So in end 3000fr tantra will suffer people will think there is no such thing as rules in this server cause it is easily changed at the last minute. To close this long block of text, i say congratulations again to the winners. I just hope i am wrong. That all of this is in my mind, but i am having second thoughts you dont believe me go to vedi kruma and tell me i'm wrong  :DEAD:

for everyone.. we the paper all stars are playing in high kruma not vedi kruma anymore..  and for the whiners to know who we are.. we were the owners of the ashram HALIPAROT SOCIETY.. we were shivans too in vedi way back to the time when vedi was over populated LOL

Offline acid1228

• Kasatriya Level 2
  • For the Love of money is the root of all evil
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: xXHeartBreakerXxx
  • Char 2: KristineClaire
  • Char 3: Meliza
« Reply #8 on: 19 November 2012 à 17:48:27 »
may be we leave vedi kruma now because its so UNFAIR.we dont know PAPER who they are?? we guess they all cheater becoz we dont even see them during regular vedi then all of the sudden they came out of no where, they just apper in that particular event but in regular vedi time FG and ROYALTYs only who always play no more no less some Vishnu god but onli a few but regular players of vedi is FG for Shiva and royalty for Brahma maybe vedi kruma is like anaka kruma now its like ghost town

Offline fixeus

• Abatara Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 19 November 2012 à 17:48:34 »
 :guitare-crack:

-inactive-

Willing to go online, pm lang kung pustahan! Druka vs druka. Wak puro satsat na parang manok na putak na putak di naman lalaban. Buti pa kabu lumalaban!

Offline thecornyhero

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 19 November 2012 à 17:55:07 »
may be we leave vedi kruma now because its so UNFAIR.we dont know PAPER who they are?? we guess they all cheater becoz we dont even see them during regular vedi then all of the sudden they came out of no where, they just apper in that particular event but in regular vedi time FG and ROYALTYs only who always play no more no less some Vishnu god but onli a few but regular players of vedi is FG for Shiva and royalty for Brahma maybe vedi kruma is like anaka kruma now its like ghost town

PLEASE DO ASK STRAWBERRYSANDWICH OR BETTER ASK BOZZTOTZ OF WHO GAVE HIM HELL WHEN HALIPAROT SOCIETY WAS STILL IN VEDI  :guitare-crack: :g22:

strawberrysandwich has witness it with his own eyes on how we gave hell to bozztotz's whole ashram.. the so called BS ashram of bozztotz in vedi  :lol: :lol:

Offline thecornyhero

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 19 November 2012 à 18:00:56 »

go to high kruma search for 300 ashram and maybe your dimwit mind would get a piece of heaven  :lol: :lol: we play at high kruma not at vedi kruma anymore kiddo  :lol:

you could have been a no challenge for us anyway.. way back when vedi was our kruma i'll be sure that you'd be another one that would like to be on our ashram too :lol:

AyalaPAPER FTW!

Offline xiecole

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 19 November 2012 à 18:04:00 »
  :g52: :g52::cry-y: :cry-y: :cry-y: :cry-y: :cry-y: :g52g: :g52g:

< PaperSteeL
Handling/Pilot CHARs:
amet (abikara) - The Killer
abishai (karya) - The Hunter
ChickenBiryani (satya) - The Support

Offline Evita

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 19 November 2012 à 18:17:13 »

oohh sha sha.. para matahimik ka at makatulog ka ng maayos

JARAN!

:g52: :DEAD: :g52g:

dagdag ko nadin itong kemehan sa vedi kruma

JARAN!

baka wala kapa ng mga panahong yan  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Boysunkit

• Braman Level 1
  • live like a king
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 19 November 2012 à 18:19:08 »

Laugh trip  :lol:

"Bisaya language kung bisaya ka maau"

LOY Paghikog nalang loy kung cgeg ugot emo dughan para ba maundang emo pag antos

balik balika ni og basa para maka baton ka

don't count your life by your age...count it on how many friends you've made..

PLANETHOSTER HEBERGEMENT Multi-Sites + Sites illimités + 100% isolés Espace disque illimité