Author Topic: good guys can someone help me thank you  (Read 2237 times)

Offline Agilaz

• Kasatriya Level 3
    • View Profile
good guys can someone help me thank you
« on: 15 November 2012 à 21:50:56 »
hello guys
i'm using ATasker as kp program for afk, it works so great with all chars, but i hav problem with sambat, when i use dadati for afk it have duration after that it desapear, i need a way to can resummon it again, please tell me how to set my skills with sambat because i tryed a way and it lag in during the afk and dadati stop attacking i put my skills just like that 12 13 (1 target 2 summon attack-1 target 3 summon dadati) if any one have better idea please help me

thank you very much

Offline Nikki

• Braman Level 1
  • Piloting - Doomsday (Yuda for BH)
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: NIKKI
Re: good guys can someone help me thank you
« Reply #1 on: 16 November 2012 à 00:39:13 »
hello guys
i'm using ATasker as kp program for afk, it works so great with all chars, but i hav problem with sambat, when i use dadati for afk it have duration after that it desapear, i need a way to can resummon it again, please tell me how to set my skills with sambat because i tryed a way and it lag in during the afk and dadati stop attacking i put my skills just like that 12 13 (1 target 2 summon attack-1 target 3 summon dadati) if any one have better idea please help me

thank you very much

hello  :g19:

i used atasker as well in the past with dadati and i never encountered a problem with it. my shortcut goes: 1234567 (1- select; 2- attack; 3- summon dadati; 4- lauti; 5 and 6 are the thunder and ice area skills of deva (i don't know their names); 7 is the parban (im not sure about the name. its the amara skill of a summoner). mine never stops. maybe try putting all your skills on all your skill bars so that even if you type in another window, the skill bars won't change and your summoner will continue attacking

:too-much-wine:

PK and Trashtalk is a noob player's way of concealing his weakness

Offline Agilaz

• Kasatriya Level 3
    • View Profile
Re: good guys can someone help me thank you
« Reply #2 on: 16 November 2012 à 17:23:56 »
hello  :g19:

i used atasker as well in the past with dadati and i never encountered a problem with it. my shortcut goes: 1234567 (1- select; 2- attack; 3- summon dadati; 4- lauti; 5 and 6 are the thunder and ice area skills of deva (i don't know their names); 7 is the parban (im not sure about the name. its the amara skill of a summoner). mine never stops. maybe try putting all your skills on all your skill bars so that even if you type in another window, the skill bars won't change and your summoner will continue attacking

:too-much-wine:
thank you very much :lol:

PLANETHOSTER HEBERGEMENT Multi-Sites + Sites illimités + 100% isolés Espace disque illimité