Author Topic: Thank You Kindred  (Read 1953 times)

Offline IROCK05

• Kasatriya Level 1
  • -+-jEVOUsaIMe-+-
    • View Profile
Thank You Kindred
« on: 09 September 2012 à 12:50:59 »
                                                                          Thanks KiNDRED for Helping me Without Hesitation and Expectation
                                                                                             "Good Deeds = Respect and Fame"
                                                                                           A good Characteristic For KiNDRED
                                                                                                        TRUST= 100%
                                                                                                       RESPECT=100%

Offline xXxVenusxXx

• Braman Level 1
  • Men of Quality Respect Women's Equality!
    • View Profile
Re: Thank You Kindred
« Reply #1 on: 09 September 2012 à 14:21:25 »
Mabaet nga yang si KiNRED. Been with his guild and the way I read the Ashram chat, concerned talaga sa members nya! Most of his members, I observed even I don't know 'em personally, the way they chat, are professionals IRL.

Just an honest opinion.

Offline RAY •❤• ANNE

• Abatara Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 09 September 2012 à 14:36:10 »
                                                                          Thanks KiNDRED for Helping me Without Hesitation and Expectation
                                                                                             "Good Deeds = Respect and Fame"
                                                                                           A good Characteristic For KiNDRED
                                                                                                        TRUST= 100%
                                                                                                       RESPECT=100%

np  :g201r:

Mabaet nga yang si KiNRED. Been with his guild and the way I read the Ashram chat, concerned talaga sa members nya! Most of his members, I observed even I don't know 'em personally, the way they chat, are professionals IRL.

Just an honest opinion.

may ganun tlg ate V? XD but thanks for the compliment :g201r:

Offline IROCK05

• Kasatriya Level 1
  • -+-jEVOUsaIMe-+-
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 09 September 2012 à 14:49:36 »
Ahaha Thank u ulit Idol Kindred

PLANETHOSTER HEBERGEMENT Multi-Sites + Sites illimités + 100% isolés Espace disque illimité