Author Topic: Addressed to GM 3000fr. for Pet Skill and armor Resistance.  (Read 2909 times)

Offline depsyire

• Kasatriya Level 3
    • View Profile
Good Day GM 3000fr.

i had a complain of this issue regarding to the asura skill paraka mana & genesha pet skills.

when you look on my screen shot, the resistance without using paraka mana (asura skill) and genesha pet skill patraba is only 210 (fire, lightning, ice and poison) and
upon using the paraka mana wich adds +50 to all resistance (fire, lightning, ice and poison) and the pet skill of Genesha pet patraba that wich adds + 15 to all resistance (fire, lightning , ice & poison) that stat should be change into 275 to all resistance (fire , lightning, ice and poison) upon using the both skills. in additon of this my armor and gloves has both 40 resistance for lightning wich is also not adding the resistance section of my character aswell. for the total addition using and wearing the skills and armor it should be change  from 210 up to 355 for Lightning and the rest for fire, ice, and poison is 275. for the pet skill, only defence had change. from 5220 changes into 5520.

its a little bit unfair for druka / karya to challenge abikara / samabat because druka / karya has only have sanuta to defened their selves for physical damage (not including magical damage it will always hit and it wont ignore magic damage). compare to abikara's amara skill that has a certain duration that they are immuned to physical damage. but abikara & samabat can be killed 1 hit skill like akila for druka and SS for karya, but before they riched their target not including hide skill they can be killed at once by using the abikara skill like lauti/sugama & the lightning skill that has multiple damage ( i forgot the name).

and also regarding for the pet skills it cannot cast 2 skills at the same time.

but if the resistance is being implemented in a right way, mybe their will be chance to lessen the damage of abikara's elemental attack. pls. do some calculation with this and  could fix this BUG 3000fr sir. thank you and God Bless!

Offline iAmCent<3

• Abatara Level 1
  • ~ > Leggo :'>
    • View Profile
    • BUYiNG , SELLiNG & TRADiNG items or in PHP >:]
  • Char 1: iAmCentMrCCS
Re: Addressed to GM 3000fr. for Pet Skill and armor Resistance.
« Reply #1 on: 03 July 2012 à 23:27:45 »
bro

210 is the max resistance in tantra. hihihiih. so it can't be more than that  :sifflet: :sifflet:

old Tantra PH Player :
 mzGanDa of Syndicates

iGN :
 ~ > iAmCentMrCCS < ~

Offline LaSoN

• Braman Level 1
  • DaoT nga 21yrs. OLD boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 04 July 2012 à 00:12:13 »
bro

210 is the max resistance in tantra. hihihiih. so it can't be more than that  :sifflet: :sifflet:

:g20:

lLaSon
:deva:

PLEASE CHECK MY QUITTING SALE THREAD!
:g126: :g126: :g126:
 :g233: https://forum-tantra.3000fr.com/index.php?topic=4245.0  :g232:

Offline 3000

• Boss Administrator
  • Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
    • TANTRA ONLINE KATHANA K¹² 3000fr MMORPG 3D
  • Char 1: ° 3000fr °
  • Char 2: ° GM 3000fr °
« Reply #3 on: 08 July 2012 à 09:08:14 »
Hello ...  Def Max 210 yes ... 

Please Wait Makulitarah .... ... Just some day vacation :)

Skills Pet work... same time ....

Wait  Developer Please for resist  etc ... 

Thank You  :g201b:

PLANETHOSTER HEBERGEMENT Multi-Sites + Sites illimités + 100% isolés Espace disque illimité