Author Topic: WE NEED UPDATES.  (Read 26943 times)

Offline •UNDENIABLE•

• Abatara Level 1
  • Truth lies behind the Darkness
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: UNDENIABLE
  • Char 2: UNPREDICTABLE
WE NEED UPDATES.
« on: 20 June 2012 à 22:53:30 »
May i ask when will this BUGS get fixed? Yeah i know it takes time, but we need to know the approximate time and date or any announcement will do, to boost up our hopes since others are losing interest already. And what's next, now that you put the Cargo and stuffs back?
 (Even though others cant buy it on NPC)  :D

I hope it will be the CASTE and LEG. OPTIONS because, i think a druka can kill a satya single handedly if the satya is using legendary shield.  :g7:

REQUESTING THE FOLLOWING:

1. MASS CHAKRA RESET!
2. CHANGE KRUMA MAP TO A BIGGER MAP OR SAME AS K11!
3. MAKE A BOT THAT WILL RUN ON WIN 7 32 BIT OS SETTINGS!
4. DISABLE RESU and QZP IN KRUMA!
5. MAYBE MAKE ALL WEAPS and SHIELDS SAME STATS AS K11!
6. FIX THE CASTE LEVELS!

THANKS IN ADVANCE! ALSO SUGGESTING.. PLS FIX 1st THE BUGS THAT MOST PLAYERS ARE AFFECTED!

And please disable Silfrijan on kruma. Abikara's are already dominant cuz of their damage and its even more dominant because you didn't disable the Silfrijan. With stock loads of Silfrijan (which can be bought on NPC) a full party of abikaras can siege a castle.  :g7: They are relying on Silfrijan. You disabled QZP but you forgot Silfrijan.  :D

I never feared death or dying
I only fear never trying
I am whatever I am
Only God can judge me - We Own It

:g234:
PAN PAN *  Pow  Pow *  Bang! Bang!
:lol:

Offline MEZZERSCHMITT

• Abatara Level 1
  • Shut Up and Play!
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: DETHRONEDMESSiAH
  • Char 2: pRinceAndrEw
  • Char 3: TiFFANYHWANG
Re: WE NEED ANNOUNCEMENTS!
« Reply #1 on: 20 June 2012 à 23:17:03 »
May i ask when will this BUGS get fixed? Yeah i know it takes time, but we need to know the approximate time and date or any announcement will do, to boost up our hopes since others are losing interest already. And what's next, now that you put the Cargo and stuffs back?

I hope it will be the CASTE and LEG. OPTIONS because, i think a druka can kill a satya single handedly if the satya is using legendary shield.  :g7:

And please disable Silfrijan on kruma. Abikara's are already dominant cuz of their damage and its even more dominant because you didn't disable the Silfrijan. With stock loads of Silfrijan (which can be bought on NPC) a full party of abikaras can siege a castle.  :g7: They are relying on Silfrijan. You disabled QZP but you forgot Silfrijan.  :D
Correct Correct .. at least give us hints on possible time and other things regarding the game .. we are not rushing .. its just some player don't have patience anymore .. i mean they are discouraged and losing the urge to play ..coz there are no news for the brighter side .. hmmm .. maybe just a simple paragraph from GM's that says they will do there best and maybe a list of to do's and maybe time .. i am saying this coz i saw many many players said they don't want to wait anymore .. etc etc ... don't misunderstood me .. im just saying as what ive observed ..as for me, im willing to wait .. hehehe  :le_soleil: thanks .. GOOD GAME!  :le_soleil-f:

DETHRONEDMESSiAH :naga:|DethronedArazieL :kimnara:|pRinceAndrEw :yaksa:|TiffanyHwang :rakshasa:|JessicaJung :garuda:|pRjnceAndrEw :asura:Necrophagist :asura:
MorbidAngeL :asura:|LIMYOONA :garuda:| KimTaeyeon :gandharva:|pRinceAndrEw :deva:|TjffanyHwang :garuda:|DemonicDevilizer :asura:|FleshgodApocalypse :rakshasa:
MEZZERSCHMITT :naga: | ARAZIEL :naga: |ER3BUS :naga: |Vassh :yaksa: |oOoJamoOo :kimnara: |SeohyuN :rakshasa: |AdmiralKaelthaz :yaksa:
Ga†es Of Ish†ar | Vishnu All S†ars | Brahman All S†ars | Shivan All S†ars | GIRLS` GENERATION |WickeD TarsieR |° Dark † CounciL °

Without Knowledge, Skill cannot be focused. Without Skill, Strength cannot be brought to bear and without Strength, Knowledge may not be applied.

Offline gleyz888

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 21 June 2012 à 00:00:30 »

I WILL AGREE TO THIS STATEMENT :g52g:. . DUE TO SILFRIJAN AND CARGO PROBLEMS,SOME OTHER PLAYERS ENCOUNTER SOME MORE PROBLEMS AND THEY ARE SHORTEN THEIR PATIENTS. . I KNOW SOME PLAYERS ARE WILLING TO WAIT,BUT THE PROBLEM IS IF THIS SERVER HAS NOT YET FIX.THE OTHER PLAYER MIGHT ACTUALLY FIND A BETTER SERVER TO PLAY.I'M JUST SAYING THIS BECAUSE IN MY EYES,I SEE MORE PLAYERS ARE ALREADY TRANSFERRED TO OTHER SERVER,AND I CAN'T BARE TO WATCH FEW PLAYERS ARE PLAYING IN THIS SERVER. . .THIS SERVER WAS THE #1 SERVER IN OUR CITY. .AND I'M PROUD OF IT PLAYING.BUT SEEING MORE PEOPLE STOP PLAYING DUE TO THIS PROBLEMS,I THINK MY PASSION IN PLAYING IN THIS SERVER HAS DEMISE. . WE ARE PRAYING AND HOPING THIS SERVER WILL LAST LONG AND BE THE # 1 SERVER IN PLAYING TANTRA.SO I'M BEGGING TO MY KNEES TO FIX IT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. :g25:
:deva: :3t: :naga: :3t: :yaksa:
:3t:lllGLEYZlll :3t:
:3t:SweeTDadzKy :3t:
:3t:GLeYZ :3t:
:3t:Brahman :3t:
:3t:Shen°An Calhar :3t:

:g234:Play Fair in the Game And  Fight Hard:g234:

Offline •UNDENIABLE•

• Abatara Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 21 June 2012 à 00:21:03 »
Correct Correct .. at least give us hints on possible time and other things regarding the game .. we are not rushing .. its just some player don't have patience anymore .. i mean they are discouraged and losing the urge to play ..coz there are no news for the brighter side .. hmmm .. maybe just a simple paragraph from GM's that says they will do there best and maybe a list of to do's and maybe time .. i am saying this coz i saw many many players said they don't want to wait anymore .. etc etc ... don't misunderstood me .. im just saying as what ive observed ..as for me, im willing to wait .. hehehe  :le_soleil: thanks .. GOOD GAME!  :le_soleil-f:

:g237:

I WILL AGREE TO THIS STATEMENT :g52g:. . DUE TO SILFRIJAN AND CARGO PROBLEMS,SOME OTHER PLAYERS ENCOUNTER SOME MORE PROBLEMS AND THEY ARE SHORTEN THEIR PATIENTS. . I KNOW SOME PLAYERS ARE WILLING TO WAIT,BUT THE PROBLEM IS IF THIS SERVER HAS NOT YET FIX.THE OTHER PLAYER MIGHT ACTUALLY FIND A BETTER SERVER TO PLAY.I'M JUST SAYING THIS BECAUSE IN MY EYES,I SEE MORE PLAYERS ARE ALREADY TRANSFERRED TO OTHER SERVER,AND I CAN'T BARE TO SEE FEW PLAYERS ARE PLAYING IN THIS SERVER. . .THIS SERVER WAS THE #1 SERVER IN OUR CITY. .AND I'M PROUD OF IT PLAYING.BUT SEEING MORE PEOPLE STOP PLAYING DUE TO THIS PROBLEMS,I THINK MY PASSION IN PLAYING IN THIS SERVER HAS DEMISE. . WE ARE PRAYING AND HOPING THIS SERVER WILL LAST LONG AND BE THE # 1 SERVER IN PLAYING TANTRA.SO I'M BEGGING TO MY KNEES TO FIX IT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. :g25:

Well said girls!

I only fear never trying
I am whatever I am

Offline •UNDENIABLE•

• Abatara Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 21 June 2012 à 00:22:58 »
UP UP AND AWAY!  :lol: :lol:

I only fear never trying
I am whatever I am

Offline gleyz888

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 21 June 2012 à 00:34:11 »

Well said girls!

BY THE WAY BRO :g109: IM A GUY NOT A GIRL.. :lol:. . IT'S JUST THAT MY 1ST NAME IS A GIRL NAME BUT ACTUALLY I'M TOTALLY A GUY HAHAHAHAHAHA :le_soleil:

Offline •UNDENIABLE•

• Abatara Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 21 June 2012 à 00:37:34 »

BY THE WAY BRO :g109: IM A GUY NOT A GIRL.. :lol:. . IT'S JUST THAT MY 1ST NAME IS A GIRL NAME BUT ACTUALLY I'M TOTALLY A GUY HAHAHAHAHAHA :le_soleil:

Alam ko. Ahahaha. :lol:

I only fear never trying
I am whatever I am

Offline gleyz888

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 21 June 2012 à 00:44:15 »
UP UP  :g20: :g20: :g20: AND MORE UP UP UP :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline •UNDENIABLE•

• Abatara Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 21 June 2012 à 00:58:12 »
i think a druka can kill a satya single handedly if the satya is using legendary shield.  :g7:

As i support my own sentence, i took a video of me and a satya wearing legendary shield and also using KP with Auto pots.

Killed him without a combo.  :lol:

Satya w/ Auto pots

And again, killed him.  :D

Satya w/ Auto pots

That's the reason why there is no other tribe lurking around kruma except abikaras and karyas  :g7: Well there is other tribes, but still.  :g234:

I only fear never trying
I am whatever I am

Offline squalldy91

• Kasatriya Level 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 21 June 2012 à 01:30:05 »
AGREE

Offline GM Makulitarah

• GM's Admin.
  • Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 21 June 2012 à 02:46:42 »

1. MASS CHAKRA RESET!
2. CHANGE KRUMA MAP TO A BIGGER MAP OR SAME AS K11!   SORRY! NO CAN DO
3. MAKE A BOT THAT WILL RUN ON WIN 7 32 BIT OS SETTINGS!  NAAAH!
5. MAYBE MAKE ALL WEAPS and SHIELDS SAME STATS AS K11! WHAT ARE NOT? EXCEPT THE NEW ONES
6. FIX THE CASTE LEVELS!  YES, ON IT BUT THIS ONE IS HARD

relax..

Offline •UNDENIABLE•

• Abatara Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 21 June 2012 à 02:49:42 »

1. MASS CHAKRA RESET!
5. MAYBE MAKE ALL WEAPS and SHIELDS SAME STATS AS K11! WHAT ARE NOT? EXCEPT THE NEW ONES

relax..

Cool.  :g237: Only the leg. shields i think and is the damage of abikaras are fixed or you guys are planning to deduct it?

I only fear never trying
I am whatever I am

Offline gleyz888

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 21 June 2012 à 03:14:31 »

1. MASS CHAKRA RESET!

relax..

NICE GM MAKU. . . FIX THEM ALL. . EVEN THE KP??HEHEHEHEH. . . .. THAT NUMBER 3 IS VERY IMPORTANT TO THE LOW LEVEL LEVELING. . HOPE YOU WILL RECONSIDER IT :bigsmile: :g20:

Offline aerlgenz

• Kasatriya Level 1
  • A successful man is one who makes more money than
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 21 June 2012 à 03:15:00 »
bro mass reset naba???
IGN:      Kiirk = aerine  :deva: NurseEmp  :rakshasa: aerlgenz :deva:  GUILD:° Därk † CounciL °
[/float]

Offline gleyz888

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 21 June 2012 à 03:21:13 »
bro mass reset naba???

YAP BRO.MASS RESET ALREADY. . . BETTER LOG IN AND MANAGE YOUR CHAKRA POINTS 1,700+ HHEHEHEHE :g52g: :lol:

PLANETHOSTER HEBERGEMENT Multi-Sites + Sites illimités + 100% isolés Espace disque illimité