Yes, we agree!
8 (100%)
No comment
0 (0%)
No, i beg to disagree
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: 03 July 2012 à 13:39:02

Author Topic: Suggestion FORTRESS MONSTERS AND GUARDS and KALA'S  (Read 4837 times)

Offline coolhuman

• Kasatriya Level 2
    • View Profile
Suggestion FORTRESS MONSTERS AND GUARDS and KALA'S
« on: 03 June 2012 à 13:39:02 »
I suggest that the monsters or Fortress guards strength and HP and also the KALA's HP... well im just suggesting it for a better gaming experience.... lets just say we are just upgrading it in proportion to our existing and present levels...... before there will be a lot of fun and  fighting before you can own a fort... You need to come up of a better game plan or outwit other guilds in order for your guild to win.....

but as of now the current fortress is just pure brute, mass and strength... so i suggest that we adjust gaming experience in proportion to our current levels.......

just to give a fair justice to those who are currently owning a fort and same as to have more fun on the experience.... just as to challenge also other players to harness there skills in a war game strategy scenarios....

AND maybe we could have a rewarding loots in fortress dungeons.... not to the extent as item malls or so but a bedante for the main boss will do or 1 tantra amrita (50%HP) on monsters in fortress dungeons...... not to the extent as new items or so but a little reward on having a fortress will be so much fun.... So even if the guild doesnt win the raffle of being the lucky fortress to be picked by GM3K's CAT but still owning a fort with a fortress dungeon that have a rewarding loot can serve as a consolation prize for all the efforts that the guild and its members had undergone after a BIG war.... just like in medieval times.... winning a fort or a kingdom have rewarding loots right......

Thanks pls no violent reactions you can post your opinions and comment with regards to the matter but do it in a civilize manner...

Thank you once again...

Offline BzKd

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: IYAKINkaLANG
  • Char 2: BzKd
  • Char 3: loVol
Re: Suggestion FORTRESS MONSTERS AND GUARDS and KALA'S
« Reply #1 on: 03 June 2012 à 13:43:18 »
I suggest that the monsters or Fortress guards strength and HP and also the KALA's HP... well im just suggesting it for a better gaming experience.... lets just say we are just upgrading it in proportion to our existing and present levels...... before there will be a lot of fun and  fighting before you can own a fort... You need to come up of a better game plan or outwit other guilds in order for your guild to win.....

but as of now the current fortress is just pure brute, mass and strength... so i suggest that we adjust gaming experience in proportion to our current levels.......

just to give a fair justice to those who are currently owning a fort and same as to have more fun on the experience.... just as to challenge also other players to harness there skills in a war game strategy scenarios....

Thanks pls no violent reactions you can post your opinions and comment with regards to the matter but do it in a civilize manner...

Thank you once again...

good point  :g20:
"Synopsis of Tau Gamma Phi Doctrines: Tau Gamma Phi's Doctrines revolves in the pursuit of Excellence in your field whether you are a student, a working person, a professional, an OFW, a parent, a wife, or somebody looking for a direction in your life. To achieve this goal, Tau Gamma Phi emphasizes education. There are other principles that Tau Gamma Phi preaches. They are basic filipino values like hard work, cammaraderie, smart finance, the preservation of a strong family, mental and physical strenght. It also spouses discipline, planning, professionalism, practical principles and some common sense to achieve objectives."

Offline coolhuman

• Kasatriya Level 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 03 June 2012 à 13:53:31 »

good point  :g20:

yeah I hope GM 3k would care to comment on this..... Im not applying pressure as to when this will be implemented but im just hoping that there will still be some kind of activity and fun gaming we are to hope for in the future.....

Offline MEZZERSCHMITT

• Abatara Level 1
  • Shut Up and Play!
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: DETHRONEDMESSiAH
  • Char 2: pRinceAndrEw
  • Char 3: TiFFANYHWANG
« Reply #3 on: 03 June 2012 à 14:19:07 »

AND maybe we could have a rewarding loots in fortress dungeons.... not to the extent as item malls or so but a bedante for the main boss will do or 1 tantra amrita (50%HP) on monsters in fortress dungeons...... not to the extent as new items or so but a little reward on having a fortress will be so much fun.... So even if the guild doesnt win the raffle of being the lucky fortress to be picked by GM3K's CAT but still owning a fort with a fortress dungeon that have a rewarding loot can serve as a consolation prize for all the efforts that the guild and its members had undergone after a BIG war.... just like in medieval times.... winning a fort or a kingdom have rewarding loots right......

Thank you once again...
a very good suggestion .. lets just hope GM3k will see this and think about it ..

DETHRONEDMESSiAH :naga:|DethronedArazieL :kimnara:|pRinceAndrEw :yaksa:|TiffanyHwang :rakshasa:|JessicaJung :garuda:|pRjnceAndrEw :asura:Necrophagist :asura:
MorbidAngeL :asura:|LIMYOONA :garuda:| KimTaeyeon :gandharva:|pRinceAndrEw :deva:|TjffanyHwang :garuda:|DemonicDevilizer :asura:|FleshgodApocalypse :rakshasa:
MEZZERSCHMITT :naga: | ARAZIEL :naga: |ER3BUS :naga: |Vassh :yaksa: |oOoJamoOo :kimnara: |SeohyuN :rakshasa: |AdmiralKaelthaz :yaksa:
Ga†es Of Ish†ar | Vishnu All S†ars | Brahman All S†ars | Shivan All S†ars | GIRLS` GENERATION |WickeD TarsieR |° Dark † CounciL °

Without Knowledge, Skill cannot be focused. Without Skill, Strength cannot be brought to bear and without Strength, Knowledge may not be applied.

Offline jamie

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
    • The Culinarian Delight
« Reply #4 on: 03 June 2012 à 15:15:13 »
i like the suggestion... its like during the PH days not to compare or anything but during ph days if you own a fort you can go the fort dungeon and kill the boss "JAPETA" correct me if im wrong.. and it has a Chattou's and Dark Crystal (recipe for making "DATU WEAPONS") drop on mobs and boss..

and if may i add a suggestion.. put a GAVI drop on some of the bosses...

Too much BITTERNESS can KILL you...
“Flexibility requires an open mind and a welcoming of new alternatives.”

Offline angelSIDE

• Mijung Level 1
  • ∀ngeL in-name ♈♆✖✡✪★☆✙☆★✪✡✖♆♈ ÐeviL in-game
    • View Profile
    • Holy Knights' Dark Queen
  • Char 1: Holy Knights
  • Char 2: Dark
  • Char 3: Queen
« Reply #5 on: 05 June 2012 à 07:09:39 »

Thank you once again...

up para sa FW pipz... 
ɐɳǥɘℓƧƗƊƎ

PLANETHOSTER HEBERGEMENT Multi-Sites + Sites illimités + 100% isolés Espace disque illimité