Author Topic: gm check this one  (Read 3439 times)

Offline zyrus

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: lazier
gm check this one
« on: 17 May 2012 à 10:33:41 »

this guy doing some mp leech you decide what to do!!!

Offline Legionnaire101

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
Re: gm check this one
« Reply #1 on: 17 May 2012 à 14:46:11 »
I can't see his name...
IGN: NightHound101
        Prodigy
        Balphagore101
        KryschiaMarie
        Legionnaire101
        Jealousy

Offline SuperVisor 1

• Global Supervisor
  • Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
    • Mmorpg 3D free Tantra 3000fr.com
« Reply #2 on: 17 May 2012 à 15:30:54 »
I can't see his name...

[Kruma Update] jhervhugs killed jamesIMBALANCE
im agree with it... player full stuff killing player naked many times
wait GM reply but as i can see.... punishement allowed
  :eldiablo:

Offline Legionnaire101

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 17 May 2012 à 16:18:33 »
I see a MP leeching going on... wow...what wouldn't players do just to get ahead of the game.  :g20b: :g20b:

Good catch TS!
        Prodigy
        Balphagore101
        KryschiaMarie
        Legionnaire101
        Jealousy

Offline BzKd

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: IYAKINkaLANG
  • Char 2: BzKd
  • Char 3: loVol
« Reply #4 on: 17 May 2012 à 17:36:11 »
actually i got an SS to0 of 2 Asuras doing MP LEECH...it happened day before yesterday

i remember their names.

(SHIVA) AMBAwati of EXUINOX GUILD KILLING (VISHNU) AmpedCondom of C-O-M-R-A-D-E-S GUILD...

if you can check their logs it would be better...but i will try to post the SS here once after work...or i will just upload it on my fb then will just copy the link here for you to judge.

back to the topic: UP FOR THIS THREAD
"Synopsis of Tau Gamma Phi Doctrines: Tau Gamma Phi's Doctrines revolves in the pursuit of Excellence in your field whether you are a student, a working person, a professional, an OFW, a parent, a wife, or somebody looking for a direction in your life. To achieve this goal, Tau Gamma Phi emphasizes education. There are other principles that Tau Gamma Phi preaches. They are basic filipino values like hard work, cammaraderie, smart finance, the preservation of a strong family, mental and physical strenght. It also spouses discipline, planning, professionalism, practical principles and some common sense to achieve objectives."

Offline Legionnaire101

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 17 May 2012 à 17:48:59 »
actually i got an SS to0 of 2 Asuras doing MP LEECH...it happened day before yesterday

i remember their names.

(SHIVA) AMBAwati of EXUINOX GUILD KILLING (VISHNU) AmpedCondom of C-O-M-R-A-D-E-S GUILD...

if you can check their logs it would be better...but i will try to post the SS here once after work...or i will just upload it on my fb then will just copy the link here for you to judge.

back to the topic: UP FOR THIS THREAD

It would have been better you didn't post names. Now those player(s) will be cautious...
        Prodigy
        Balphagore101
        KryschiaMarie
        Legionnaire101
        Jealousy

Offline BzKd

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 17 May 2012 à 17:51:19 »
It would have been better you didn't post names. Now those player(s) will be cautious...

actually i did it on purpose to let them aware of what they are doing. for now,they just need to wait for my upload pic...this will serve as warning though for them instead
"Synopsis of Tau Gamma Phi Doctrines: Tau Gamma Phi's Doctrines revolves in the pursuit of Excellence in your field whether you are a student, a working person, a professional, an OFW, a parent, a wife, or somebody looking for a direction in your life. To achieve this goal, Tau Gamma Phi emphasizes education. There are other principles that Tau Gamma Phi preaches. They are basic filipino values like hard work, cammaraderie, smart finance, the preservation of a strong family, mental and physical strenght. It also spouses discipline, planning, professionalism, practical principles and some common sense to achieve objectives."

Offline Legionnaire101

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 17 May 2012 à 17:54:49 »

actually i did it on purpose to let them aware of what they are doing. for now,they just need to wait for my upload pic...this will serve as warning though for them instead

I see. But it's better to show proof first before telling names... it's not always good to accuse someone without showing proof firsthand...just a friendly advice.
        Prodigy
        Balphagore101
        KryschiaMarie
        Legionnaire101
        Jealousy

Offline BzKd

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 17 May 2012 à 18:42:21 »
I see. But it's better to show proof first before telling names... it's not always good to accuse someone without showing proof firsthand...just a friendly advice.

i know...like what ive said will post it after work  :g20:

thanks for the advise  :g20: :g20: :g20:

Offline BzKd

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 17 May 2012 à 23:14:59 »
i dont know how to upload here so i used my fb instead...my net is weak too  :g32:

so just click the link below:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=3112826060197&set=a.3039523427677.2118321.1250779199&type=3&theater

this is just a photo to warn some MP LEECHERS out there

thanks  :g20:

PLANETHOSTER HEBERGEMENT Multi-Sites + Sites illimités + 100% isolés Espace disque illimité