Author Topic: ° Därk † CounciL °  (Read 527780 times)

Offline Simple

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: Simple
  • Char 2: Simple
  • Char 3: Simple
Re: ° Därk † CounciL °
« Reply #2295 on: 28 February 2014 à 05:19:30 »
Maganda ba sig ko ms. Kindred? HIHIHI. Thankyou :* :* :* Maganda din naman sig mo sis. BITTER NA BITTER. APPEAR TAYO! Sagasaan natin sila. Sexy ka maganda ako. Perfect combination.

:) :)

Offline GwapaDyudKo

• Kasatriya Level 3
  • Sobrang Ganda ko Talaga
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: MsMaganda
  • Char 2: SobrangGanda
  • Char 3: PinakaMaganda
« Reply #2296 on: 28 February 2014 à 11:41:25 »

Accept the fact that you are in pain. DESPERADA! AMBISYOSA! UMAASA! PUNYETA! MOVE ON NA!

Offline -Norr-

• Braman Level 1
  • Used tO Be.!
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: StiCkO4U
« Reply #2297 on: 28 February 2014 à 13:33:04 »
Maganda ba sig ko ms. Kindred? HIHIHI. Thankyou :* :* :* Maganda din naman sig mo sis. BITTER NA BITTER. APPEAR TAYO! Sagasaan natin sila. Sexy ka maganda ako. Perfect combination.

:g20:
reminder people to think that fond. what i feel is too much imagination you might be crazy.

Offline Simple

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2298 on: 28 February 2014 à 13:40:11 »

Offline jamie

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
    • The Culinarian Delight
« Reply #2299 on: 28 February 2014 à 14:31:45 »

hahahaha matamaan may bukol na lang yan sa sig ko  :) :) :) hahaha anyway i like you  :g20: :g20: :g20: natutuwa ako sayo hahaha i mean in a good way hahahaha and you can call me jamie  :)

Too much BITTERNESS can KILL you...
“Flexibility requires an open mind and a welcoming of new alternatives.”

Offline GwapaDyudKo

• Kasatriya Level 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2300 on: 01 March 2014 à 03:03:28 »
hahahaha matamaan may bukol na lang yan sa sig ko  :) :) :) hahaha anyway i like you  :g20: :g20: :g20: natutuwa ako sayo hahaha i mean in a good way hahahaha and you can call me jamie  :)

Ako, yung sig ko hindi lang bukol mararating ng matamaan nyan. HAHAHAHAHA. Oh really? thanks..jamie? hihi.. why? much better ang char name para may ownership. :D . so btw,  are you the gf of kindred? your char name looks obvious or wife maybe?. :g19:

Accept the fact that you are in pain. DESPERADA! AMBISYOSA! UMAASA! PUNYETA! MOVE ON NA!

Offline GwapaDyudKo

• Kasatriya Level 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2301 on: 01 March 2014 à 03:13:23 »

Offline Simple

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2302 on: 01 March 2014 à 04:02:32 »
Ateee.. hahaha  :) :)

:) :) :) HAAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHA

Offline jamie

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
    • The Culinarian Delight
« Reply #2303 on: 01 March 2014 à 15:19:44 »
Ako, yung sig ko hindi lang bukol mararating ng matamaan nyan. HAHAHAHAHA. Oh really? thanks..jamie? hihi.. why? much better ang char name para may ownership. :D . so btw,  are you the gf of kindred? your char name looks obvious or wife maybe?. :g19:

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA no! im EX gf/wife whatever you call it kaso yun lang hahahahahahhahahahahahahah shit happens!!!! hahaha yan na un wag ka ganyan baka sabihin inaagaw ko si ray aka kindred aka raylovesannesomuch kay anne aka nawteehamf aka annelovesraysomuch hahahahahhahahah *ako pa ngaun ang maangaw* LOL hahahahahah sweet nga eh  :) :too-much-wine: :lol: :g19: :) :) :) :)

PS

sa mga magrreact wag syado OA ah  :) laughtrip mode lang to :P pero kung gusto mo magreact sige lang tatawa naman lang ako sayo :P :)

THE TRUTH SHALL PREVAIL!!! 3695 soon!

Offline GwapaDyudKo

• Kasatriya Level 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2304 on: 01 March 2014 à 16:33:35 »
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA no! im EX gf/wife whatever you call it kaso yun lang hahahahahahhahahahahahahah shit happens!!!! hahaha yan na un wag ka ganyan baka sabihin inaagaw ko si ray aka kindred aka raylovesannesomuch kay anne aka nawteehamf aka annelovesraysomuch hahahahahhahahah *ako pa ngaun ang maangaw* LOL hahahahahah sweet nga eh  :) :too-much-wine: :lol: :g19: :) :) :) :)

PS

sa mga magrreact wag syado OA ah  :) laughtrip mode lang to :P pero kung gusto mo magreact sige lang tatawa naman lang ako sayo :P :)

AS ENNN?? You're so affected. Wag ipahalata sis. HAHAHAHA. So do you have a plan to change your char name? For a better life 3:) 3) . Wag tayo manatiling bitter sister. Basahin natin ang sig mo "TOO MUCH BITTERNESS CAN KILL YOU"

Offline RAY •❤• ANNE

• Abatara Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2305 on: 01 March 2014 à 17:08:49 »

PS

AS ENNN?? You're so affected. Wag ipahalata sis. HAHAHAHA. So do you have a plan to change your char name? For a better life 3:) 3) . Wag tayo manatiling bitter sister.

wow ha hahaha ilang months na nakakalipas di pa kayo nakakamove on? ahaha bagong taon na magbagong buhay nadin kayo at kung gusto nyo magusap magPM kayo :lol:

PS

walang nangagaw hahaha anyway ganda ng sig mo GwapaDyudKo whoever you are

Offline GwapaDyudKo

• Kasatriya Level 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2306 on: 02 March 2014 à 00:39:52 »
GOT TO GO! .. :sifflet:

Offline jamie

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
    • The Culinarian Delight
« Reply #2307 on: 02 March 2014 à 02:14:59 »
hahaha di nmn sa di p nakamove on im just stating a fact and sino b nagsabi may may nangagaw?? guilty b yan? defensive? hahahaha lol :) :p

@ambisosya

nope i quitted this game long time ago and that is my only character kya yan sig ko hahahaha di naman din sa bitter... nakakatawa nga ung mga pangyayari eh kaya natatawa na lang ako lol

The truth will set you free!!! 3695 soon!

Liars go to hell!!! 3695 soon!

NowteeHamf

« Reply #2308 on: 02 March 2014 à 05:44:19 »
       This will be my first and last message for you JAMIE … it has been 11 months that I have kept my silence but You have definitely shattered and awakened me from my slumber. I don’t even want to have anything to do with someone who is desperate like you because I know it is pointless and will lead me nowhere. From what you have been doing lately, You are only showing your true colors and just what kind of woman you are. I am not even sure whether YOU are on a right and sound mind. I just want you to know that I did not steal  anything from you nor did anybody allowed themselves to be stolen. You just can’t accept the fact  that you are no longer loved by the person that I love right now; and don’t even call me names for you certainly don’t have an idea who you are dealing with.  Trying to be funny??? From what you just did, you are the one who should be laughed at. I really don’t know what else to call you aside from desperate. Just to let you know,  it is not my style to pick a fight because I have better things to do in my life. It’s not my fault that your EX fell in love with me and just to make it crystal clear to you that I did not stole him either.  Just accept the reality and move on when you’ve got the time. Out of all your posts, this one really made me laugh and is even making me wonder whether you still have your sanity and mental faculties. So sorry to disappoint you but you are not in my level or class so just drop dead already. Could you please knock it off already because we are already having a peaceful  life. Just stop being BITTER.  ! ! !

Offline jamie

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
    • The Culinarian Delight
« Reply #2309 on: 02 March 2014 à 06:24:21 »
       This will be my first and last message for you JAMIE … it has been 11 months that I have kept my silence but You have definitely shattered and awakened me from my slumber. I don’t even want to have anything to do with someone who is desperate like you because I know it is pointless and will lead me nowhere. From what you have been doing lately, You are only showing your true colors and just what kind of woman you are. I am not even sure whether YOU are on a right and sound mind. I just want you to know that I did not steal  anything from you nor did anybody allowed themselves to be stolen. You just can’t accept the fact  that you are no longer loved by the person that I love right now; and don’t even call me names for you certainly don’t have an idea who you are dealing with.  Trying to be funny??? From what you just did, you are the one who should be laughed at. I really don’t know what else to call you aside from desperate. Just to let you know,  it is not my style to pick a fight because I have better things to do in my life. It’s not my fault that your EX fell in love with me and just to make it crystal clear to you that I did not stole him either.  Just accept the reality and move on when you’ve got the time. Out of all your posts, this one really made me laugh and is even making me wonder whether you still have your sanity and mental faculties. So sorry to disappoint you but you are not in my level or class so just drop dead already. Could you please knock it off already because we are already having a peaceful  life. Just stop being BITTER.  ! ! !

wait hinhingal ako!!! wew! anyway me bitter? ok? yes im trying to be funny, im just making a joke out of what happen. and FYI whatever you say or do the only people who will believe you are those people who doesnt know the truth :) and to react on something so "stupid" it only shows you're guilty? defensive? YES we are not on the same level I will never do the same thing you did just to get what you want :) desperate? hmm not really, if i'm desperate i will do the same thing you did 11months ago. FYI 10 months (APRIL 21, 2013 2am) pa lang kami hiwalay ng BF mo! so nahuli ka sa sarili mong bibig na 1 month prior kami maghiwalay may ginagawa ka na? hahahhaah natawa naman ako sa 11 months mo :P and dont english me im panic me bleeding hahahahhaha only shows who really i am? yes this is the real me and ray knows that. i just kept my silence before because he asked me to, since di na kami i'll do whatever i want again :) :P and please dont ruin my day i just passed my finals and also i dont have enough time to play online game, busy in real life, my life doesnt revolved ingame like someone i know. move on? move on din sa tantra minsan :P
mixed emotion... happy kasi nagreply kayo ni ray, excited kasi nahuli ka sa sarili mong bibig, naiinis kasi nagbulag bulagan ako 11 months ago, pero thankful ako sa inyo kasi bumalik yung pagging fighter in life ko :) na nawala before :P alam ni ray pano nangyari yun hahahahah

ps

Im the one who kept my silence not you :P ako nga ung lumayo sa inyo diba? ako nga ung tumahimik? ako yung nawala... ako nga ung nagdeactivate ng OLD facebook para lumayo sa inyo... di ko alam san mo nakuha yang you kept your silence for 11 months :P hahahah nattawa talga ako sa 11 months mo... dumating na ba yung DOMINOS PIZZA mo sayo na hinihingi mo sa bf ko nuon??? remember mo yan nung kami pa ng bf mo nagpapadeliver ka sa bf ng my bf ng dominos pizza sa bahay nyo :P just saying.... di mo rin ako kilala para kalabanin mo ako... 

PLANETHOSTER HEBERGEMENT Multi-Sites + Sites illimités + 100% isolés Espace disque illimité