Author Topic: Insult  (Read 1799 times)

Offline Eru IIúvatar

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
Insult
« on: 03 May 2012 à 01:54:21 »
This whole kx12 patch is an insult to people with intelligence.

Offline MEZZERSCHMITT

• Abatara Level 1
  • Shut Up and Play!
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: DETHRONEDMESSiAH
  • Char 2: pRinceAndrEw
  • Char 3: TiFFANYHWANG
Re: Insult
« Reply #1 on: 03 May 2012 à 04:55:49 »
 :lol: :lol: :lol:

DETHRONEDMESSiAH :naga:|DethronedArazieL :kimnara:|pRinceAndrEw :yaksa:|TiffanyHwang :rakshasa:|JessicaJung :garuda:|pRjnceAndrEw :asura:Necrophagist :asura:
MorbidAngeL :asura:|LIMYOONA :garuda:| KimTaeyeon :gandharva:|pRinceAndrEw :deva:|TjffanyHwang :garuda:|DemonicDevilizer :asura:|FleshgodApocalypse :rakshasa:
MEZZERSCHMITT :naga: | ARAZIEL :naga: |ER3BUS :naga: |Vassh :yaksa: |oOoJamoOo :kimnara: |SeohyuN :rakshasa: |AdmiralKaelthaz :yaksa:
Ga†es Of Ish†ar | Vishnu All S†ars | Brahman All S†ars | Shivan All S†ars | GIRLS` GENERATION |WickeD TarsieR |° Dark † CounciL °

Without Knowledge, Skill cannot be focused. Without Skill, Strength cannot be brought to bear and without Strength, Knowledge may not be applied.

Offline MzSphinx

• Abatara Level 1
  • my skyep : melody.salinday1 if u want me....
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: MzSphinx
« Reply #2 on: 03 May 2012 à 05:15:41 »
explain further? since it is still in beta.. and your actually not playing the beta to enjoy... but your playing it to help the administrators on testing and checking its balance and stability....

No offense dude if your there to enjoy maybe your on the wrong server...

Offline Eru IIúvatar

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 03 May 2012 à 05:38:55 »
explain further? since it is still in beta.. and your actually not playing the beta to enjoy... but your playing it to help the administrators on testing and checking its balance and stability....

No offense dude if your there to enjoy maybe your on the wrong server...

This is the second beta, the only thing that separate the two is that on the first beta, Dragon cave maps worked though without mobs. I don't blame it entirely on GM Makulitarah for the little progress being made on this patch, I will not be here Today bashing this forum, if they both agreed on having this patch set to default, a few months back.

PLANETHOSTER HEBERGEMENT Multi-Sites + Sites illimités + 100% isolés Espace disque illimité