Author Topic: GM help help help help  (Read 16618 times)

Offline ron701

• Kasatriya Level 2
    • View Profile
Re: GM help help help help
« Reply #45 on: 13 September 2014 à 08:58:55 »
TO GM 3K, according to LOGICkillswitcH aka ron701, these were the items he bought from InboxEmpty or IKarya:

1. leg bow+15 = 280GN
2. nis boots+9 = 130gn

These are also the items InboxEmpty bought/traded from him:

NIS APGS+9 traded to leg bow+11+nativ+500GN

LOGICkillswitcH bought the 3KBOW+9 from SEEnoEVIL, not from InboxEmpty.

#Please confirm with the trace logs

thankz for helping me..thank you so much for cleaning my name...

Offline ron701

• Kasatriya Level 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: 13 September 2014 à 09:05:02 »
okay i asked for trace logs but, that awkward moment when you have no idea what you are looking at! i hate math.  :cry-y:

thank redlonelyranger..im wrong w/ the lew bow and nativ and500gn..LEG sowrd,nativ and GN red..sorry sa pagkakamali

Offline ron701

• Kasatriya Level 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: 13 September 2014 à 13:02:22 »
REDLONELYRANGER PLEASE HELP ME RECOVER MY ACCOUNT PLEASE..YOU KNOW ALREADY WHAT IS THE THRUT..THANKZ REDLONELYRANGER..I MISS PLAYING TANTRA FR nah....

Offline RedLonelyRanger

• Abatara Level 1
  • will be back soon coz it's vacation. hooyay!
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: Much love to
  • Char 2: CHEATERS & Hunters
  • Char 3: see you around :)
« Reply #48 on: 13 September 2014 à 14:06:41 »
lol. don't thank me yet coz the thing is i am not really sure if you are innocent or not because GM 3K have not yet provided the other trace logs, the one which would confirm your transaction with SEENOEvil.
so far, to summarize the info at hand:

1. there was a transaction between LOGICkillswitcH and IKarya but,
         a. this transaction DID NOT involve the scammed items: 3KBOW+9 AND 6TAs
         b. rather, the said transaction involved the following items: leg bow+15, nis boots+9, NIS APGS+9, nativ, leg sword+11 and a total of 630GN

2. according to GM, there are no GNs (from LOGICkillswitcH) in IKarya's account (eh? maybe traded to other people? dropped? passed around?)

3. LOGICkillswitcH bought 3kBOW+9 from SeeNoEVIL (cannot be confirmed at the moment) and did not bought/received the scammed items from IKarya.

Offline Elkkim

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: Elkkim
« Reply #49 on: 13 September 2014 à 14:42:24 »
lol. don't thank me yet coz the thing is i am not really sure if you are innocent or not because GM 3K have not yet provided the other trace logs, the one which would confirm your transaction with SEENOEvil.
so far, to summarize the info at hand:

1. there was a transaction between LOGICkillswitcH and IKarya but,
         a. this transaction DID NOT involve the scammed items: 3KBOW+9 AND 6TAs
         b. rather, the said transaction involved the following items: leg bow+15, nis boots+9, NIS APGS+9, nativ, leg sword+11 and a total of 630GN

2. according to GM, there are no GNs (from LOGICkillswitcH) in IKarya's account (eh? maybe traded to other people? dropped? passed around?)

3. LOGICkillswitcH bought 3kBOW+9 from SeeNoEVIL (cannot be confirmed at the moment) and did not bought/received the scammed items from IKarya.

:g20: 

My question here is that why there's no GN found in the said transactions ?  ?   
Death will come.

Offline RedLonelyRanger

• Abatara Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: 13 September 2014 à 14:47:58 »
:g20: 

My question here is that why there's no GN found in the said transactions ?  ?
hide or throw away the evidence to confuse/lead the police to a dead-end? what ya think? criminal psychology 101 :lol:

Offline loisalfred16

• Kasatriya Level 3
  • i love you TANTRA 3000FR :D
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: TraFalgarLAW
« Reply #51 on: 13 September 2014 à 15:38:35 »
eh bakit na trace trace ng GM un items ko sayo .!!
di naman sinugaling Gm eh .. kasabwat ka yata ..
di ka makkapagsinungalin lols
paki translate po Red

Offline Elkkim

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: 13 September 2014 à 16:20:06 »
This is about lies and choices. This issues will show you that these involved people worked to lie and to mislead. They violated the duty of trust placed in them. They violated it by telling lie after lie about what really happened about the said transactions. Is it wierd no GN found during transactions (trade) ? But according to the statement above he bought the items with the corresponding amount(GN).    :g34:
Death will come.

Offline MAUDELIXIOUS-VIDYA

• Consultants
  • Kasatriya Level 1
  • A feeble, woman's body with a King's heart!
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: MAUDELIXIOUS-fs
  • Char 2: MAUDELIXEOUS-smbat
« Reply #53 on: 13 September 2014 à 20:36:14 »
This is about lies and choices. This issues will show you that these involved people worked to lie and to mislead. They violated the duty of trust placed in them. They violated it by telling lie after lie about what really happened about the said transactions. Is it wierd no GN found during transactions (trade) ? But according to the statement above he bought the items with the corresponding amount(GN).    :g34:

:g20:  :g20:  :g20:

Trade logs does not lie. How come that the logs all leads to you LOGICkillswitch?

I dont think there is someone here who can manipulate the logs. GM3k is a fair gm, so I dont think he will be making stories about all those logs. Or maybe, you are the one telling us a fairy tale.

Mao na lage ni. Pamakak nalang lage sa pari ayaw lang sa computer.

Offline RedLonelyRanger

• Abatara Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: 14 September 2014 à 00:06:32 »
eh bakit na trace trace ng GM un items ko sayo .!!
di naman sinugaling Gm eh .. kasabwat ka yata ..
di ka makkapagsinungalin lols
paki translate po Red

translation: then how come my items were traced to your account LOGICkillswitch?

to loisalfred16: koya, hindi po sinabi sa trace logs na nasa kay LOGICkillswitch ang items mo na 3KBOW+9 and 6TAs. ito ung trade ni LOGICkillswitch at IKarya: leg bow+15, nis boots+9, NIS APGS+9, nativ, leg sword+11 at 630GN.

:g20:  :g20:  :g20:

Trade logs does not lie. How come that the logs all leads to you LOGICkillswitch?

I dont think there is someone here who can manipulate the logs. GM3k is a fair gm, so I dont think he will be making stories about all those logs. Or maybe, you are the one telling us a fairy tale.

Mao na lage ni. Pamakak nalang lage sa pari ayaw lang sa computer.

to ate Maud, the items scammed from Trafalgar were 3KBOW+9 and 6TAs. but those items were not traced to LOGICkillswitch, [see my previous comment about summarized info]. LOGICkillswitch and IKarya have another transaction not involving the scammed items.

#Were still waiting though for the trace logs of SeeNoEvil and LOGICkillswitch and trace logs on the possible final destination of the missing GNs from Ikarya's account.

Offline Elkkim

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: 14 September 2014 à 05:32:52 »
It would be better that GM can provide logs/records with detailed items traded. Trade Record from Ikarya to inbox to logic to eyeseeyou to etc...

Just a thought:
What if ikarya / inbox traded the scam items to logic, and also logic bought items to eyeseeyou? Then drop the scam item(3k bow) so no traces of the item. ( im NOT saying ur guily this is just an example so that GM can provide us with the record/logs with details. Coz you'll not get ban (involved in this issues) unless GM see the scam item in your account). TS trafal open this issues about his scam items 3k bow and 6TA (not leg items).  :)

So, we wait for the logs/records to all involved with details.

:g7:

Death will come.

Offline Maestro

• Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
    • Tantra Master
  • Char 1: MAESTRO
« Reply #56 on: 14 September 2014 à 05:44:51 »
 I saw Trafalgaw was online yesterrday if he got scammed then why he have niseupa set and 3k bow+9?? Just passing by..

Offline Elkkim

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: 14 September 2014 à 05:50:46 »
I saw Trafalgaw was online yesterrday if he got scammed then why he have niseupa set and 3k bow+9?? Just passing by..

:g20:    :g34:
Death will come.

Offline RedLonelyRanger

• Abatara Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: 14 September 2014 à 06:56:49 »
this is the kind of comment people will usually say if they have not read, or if they have read, have not understood the previous discussions. they just stick their nose-in and rant aimlessly.

PLANETHOSTER HEBERGEMENT Multi-Sites + Sites illimités + 100% isolés Espace disque illimité