Author Topic: GM 3K I Cant LogIn to the Website  (Read 2356 times)

Offline BzKd

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: IYAKINkaLANG
  • Char 2: BzKd
  • Char 3: loVol
GM 3K I Cant LogIn to the Website
« on: 07 March 2014 à 16:17:45 »
GM Please check my IP is banned for multiple login attempt.
I need to know your answers to my tickets...please please
"Synopsis of Tau Gamma Phi Doctrines: Tau Gamma Phi's Doctrines revolves in the pursuit of Excellence in your field whether you are a student, a working person, a professional, an OFW, a parent, a wife, or somebody looking for a direction in your life. To achieve this goal, Tau Gamma Phi emphasizes education. There are other principles that Tau Gamma Phi preaches. They are basic filipino values like hard work, cammaraderie, smart finance, the preservation of a strong family, mental and physical strenght. It also spouses discipline, planning, professionalism, practical principles and some common sense to achieve objectives."

Offline SiLverStaR

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
Re: GM 3K I Cant LogIn to the Website
« Reply #1 on: 07 March 2014 à 16:27:35 »
bro .. can you relax your body ? ...

This Bann for multiple LogIn into the Website.. will go away after Few Mins to 1 Hour.... RELAX! xD

...Sometimes PASSWORD + ID = right .. but login dont work website.. saying error ... normal try other account or wait .. patience = ip banned finish..

useless - topic ! !

good game
:)

Offline BzKd

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 07 March 2014 à 16:51:23 »
bro .. can you relax your body ? ...

This Bann for multiple LogIn into the Website.. will go away after Few Mins to 1 Hour.... RELAX! xD

...Sometimes PASSWORD + ID = right .. but login dont work website.. saying error ... normal try other account or wait .. patience = ip banned finish..

useless - topic ! !

good game
:)

first of all your not my BRO and second thing DONT ACT AS IF YOUR THE GM .. GOT IT?????

lastly... READ THE TOPIC CAREFULLY  :g20b:

your such a USELESS JERK  :g20b:  :lol:  :p

USELESS TOPIC as if its intended to you and for me its important not to you coz i dont know you DONT TRY TO BE GENIUS

back to topic: Thanks GM  :g20:
"Synopsis of Tau Gamma Phi Doctrines: Tau Gamma Phi's Doctrines revolves in the pursuit of Excellence in your field whether you are a student, a working person, a professional, an OFW, a parent, a wife, or somebody looking for a direction in your life. To achieve this goal, Tau Gamma Phi emphasizes education. There are other principles that Tau Gamma Phi preaches. They are basic filipino values like hard work, cammaraderie, smart finance, the preservation of a strong family, mental and physical strenght. It also spouses discipline, planning, professionalism, practical principles and some common sense to achieve objectives."

Offline SiLverStaR

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 07 March 2014 à 17:21:06 »
Beeing a Genius no i am .. you know this Bra :P ?

I am talking of this what i know about your Problem ^_^ Crazy Guy..

I know .. how to wait for the IP Banned Problem , .. i know why it comes, .. and it happens to me too enough Times.

O.o I don't act, i just saying the truth Man xD

Anyway let's wait for GM response.. .. i dont lie xD

bb.. :police:

Offline BzKd

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 07 March 2014 à 17:29:50 »
Beeing a Genius no i am .. you know this Bra :P ?

I am talking of this what i know about your Problem ^_^ Crazy Guy..

I know .. how to wait for the IP Banned Problem , .. i know why it comes, .. and it happens to me too enough Times.

O.o I don't act, i just saying the truth Man xD

Anyway let's wait for GM response.. .. i dont lie xD

bb.. :police:

oh yeah?! nextime you should try to read carefully and dont rush to comment as if your a genius and nextime dont comment like USELESS TOPIC as if the thread is meant for you but Brat  :g20b:

back to the topic: thread closed. thanks GM for your response :g20:

Offline SiLverStaR

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 07 March 2014 à 17:32:49 »
Noob now, not more Bro. :)

Watch how you are talking to me Okay, .. i was just going to help you with my Knowledge.. of this Problem.
Because i had already Experience with it ..

So who cares.. i am saying the truth like everytime °-°

Gad Gam :)

Offline BzKd

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 07 March 2014 à 17:41:45 »
Noob now, not more Bro. :)

Watch how you are talking to me Okay, .. i was just going to help you with my Knowledge.. of this Problem.
Because i had already Experience with it ..

So who cares.. i am saying the truth like everytime °-°

Gad Gam :)

Whatever!

PLANETHOSTER HEBERGEMENT Multi-Sites + Sites illimités + 100% isolés Espace disque illimité