Poll

Since Tantra3000fr is a stable game for tantra but cheaters in kruma especially mijung characters are using the "BLINK BLINK" if you were GM 3000fr what action will you do?

GM 3000fr stick to the XTRAP program for his anit cheat program.
3 (7.9%)
GM 3000fr should buy a new efficient and more effective premium anti cheat program.
33 (86.8%)
GM 3000fr allows cheaters to roam in  his tantra3000fr.
2 (5.3%)

Total Members Voted: 38

Voting closed: 28 March 2014 à 07:10:40

Author Topic: FOR GM 3000fr  (Read 31254 times)

Offline 3000

• Boss Administrator
  • Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
    • TANTRA ONLINE KATHANA K¹² 3000fr MMORPG 3D
  • Char 1: ° 3000fr °
  • Char 2: ° GM 3000fr °
Re: FOR GM 3000fr
« Reply #75 on: 29 January 2014 à 18:21:02 »
For me ... Very Little Cheater ...  For now no other anti cheat existing now.

Offline CrazzyNaga.ph

• Braman Level 1
  • Give them nothing, but take from them everything.
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: CrazzyNaga
  • Char 2: MrsCrazzyNaga
  • Char 3: Vsupport
« Reply #76 on: 29 January 2014 à 18:32:15 »
For me ... Very Little Cheater ...  For now no other anti cheat existing now.

as some tantra players i know they suggested that there is new anti cheat program but it needs to be paid monthly coz its premium or yearly hope you can avail one GM 3k alot in kruma are using CE ...

if there no new anti cheat program do you have a program that can detect any kind of 3rd party program or a program that can detect  cheat engines gm?

and guys do reply on this thread in english not tagalog or your own language or dialect so that GM 3k would be able to understand what we are talking all about thanks...

Main Char: CrazzyNaga Mijung 3 VISHNU ( PILOT MODE)

MrsCrazzyNaga | CrueLNaga | VoLkeR | FSofCN | IshraMay | lshraMay | ChinMaya | ChjnMay

ALL MY CHARS ARE PILOT MODE

Offline RedLonelyRanger

• Abatara Level 1
  • will be back soon coz it's vacation. hooyay!
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: Much love to
  • Char 2: CHEATERS & Hunters
  • Char 3: see you around :)
« Reply #77 on: 30 January 2014 à 00:40:50 »

as some tantra players i know they suggested that there is new anti cheat program but it needs to be paid monthly coz its premium or yearly hope you can avail one GM 3k alot in kruma are using CE ...

if there no new anti cheat program do you have a program that can detect any kind of 3rd party program or a program that can detect  cheat engines gm?

and guys do reply on this thread in english not tagalog or your own language or dialect so that GM 3k would be able to understand what we are talking all about thanks...
hi koya cn. would be cool if you can suggest to gm the exact name of the program and all it's details. you know, like, save gm some research time  :)

Offline ledeux

• Braman Level 1
  • Don`t try to please others, let others please you.
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: LeDeux
« Reply #78 on: 30 January 2014 à 01:17:21 »
Personally i agree with GM that here aren't many cheaters.

Here's more buggers and glitchers,  but i strongly believe that just a few who are really using 3rd party programs which is easy to determine not coz of blinking or running speed which is most seen in videos but simply when get one 1 vs 1 and dude keeps casting various skills at the same time without any loot around, i made some research recently but not going to point fingers to anyone coz it's really hard to give a strong and decent proof to everyone.

What`s about blinking CN, have u ever had slow connection? I mean one that freezes. Look how it happens, in "blinking" players screen he freezes when game stops downloading data from the server, which is caused by slow connection and high data source reception, but he keeps running, when connection resumes game starts downloading data from the server again and this way everything passes by like in fast movie in the "blinkers" screen, whilst you ,who do not have data interruptions,  see it blinking just leaping around. These  interruptions may be short like 3 to 5 seconds to cause this effect, especially if player uses TA charm and got slow internet conn. As we know here are lots of PH players who plays in lan houses or internet cafes so they do not have magic internet speed.  My point is that blinking does not prove cheating.

As about ones who really cheat they're few, it's nothing to be fussy about it. It's just loads of buggers, and unfortunately they cant be vanished.

Offline TaloloiPogiDa'Great

• Braman Level 1
  • masuya ma deadz
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: tagabantay
« Reply #79 on: 30 January 2014 à 02:33:40 »

Here's more buggers and glitchers,  but i strongly believe that just a few who are really using 3rd party programs which is easy to determine not coz of blinking or running speed which is most seen in videos but simply when get one 1 vs 1 and dude keeps casting various skills at the same time without any loot around, i made some research recently but not going to point fingers to anyone coz it's really hard to give a strong and decent proof to everyone.

What`s about blinking CN, have u ever had slow connection? I mean one that freezes. Look how it happens, in "blinking" players screen he freezes when game stops downloading data from the server, which is caused by slow connection and high data source reception, but he keeps running, when connection resumes game starts downloading data from the server again and this way everything passes by like in fast movie in the "blinkers" screen, whilst you ,who do not have data interruptions,  see it blinking just leaping around. These  interruptions may be short like 3 to 5 seconds to cause this effect, especially if player uses TA charm and got slow internet conn. As we know here are lots of PH players who plays in lan houses or internet cafes so they do not have magic internet speed.  My point is that blinking does not prove cheating.

As about ones who really cheat they're few, it's nothing to be fussy about it. It's just loads of buggers, and unfortunately they cant be vanished.

yeah right.. maybe remove loots in kruma to erase the doubt of everyone

bahay kubo?
Life`s too short, make the best out of it.

Offline • R O B •

• Braman Level 1
  • I'm NOOB but I'm RICH .. \m/
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: AshbataBaby
  • Char 2: YatapGeneral
  • Char 3: GeneralYatap
« Reply #80 on: 30 January 2014 à 03:01:13 »
is this what you mean by that?

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ne-jmsSwo1E" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ne-jmsSwo1E</a>

if it is...then that is just pure talent.. not because of the program, but because of their experience of playing druka..also, with a help of good specs and stable connection... :g227:

anyway, back to the topic...i would agree with LeDeux's idea by removing loots in kruma so that they can't cancel the animation...some say that third program user could tweak the speed to look that they were not using anything but only loot bug...

ngayon ko lang toh napansin kim ah .. tlagang ni post mo dito duel namin ni bro ray . ahhahaha ..

Offline • R O B •

• Braman Level 1
  • I'm NOOB but I'm RICH .. \m/
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: AshbataBaby
  • Char 2: YatapGeneral
  • Char 3: GeneralYatap
« Reply #81 on: 30 January 2014 à 03:04:13 »
you mean to tell me mcxephy is a gurl? ermergerhd!

wahaha naka-kp ung pots nya!
hehehe di kp yan .. xD sa keyboard ko yan . ni set ko hotkey.. pag mag press ako nang no. 1 to 8 mag auto press ang 9 & 0 .
hehehehe
yeah

weak kasi  :lol:
deads ka nga sa duel eh whahahaha ..

Offline •UNDENIABLE•

• Abatara Level 1
  • Truth lies behind the Darkness
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: UNDENIABLE
  • Char 2: UNPREDICTABLE
« Reply #82 on: 30 January 2014 à 03:13:58 »
hehehe di kp yan .. xD sa keyboard ko yan . ni set ko hotkey.. pag mag press ako nang no. 1 to 8 mag auto press ang 9 & 0 .
hehehehe

deads ka nga sa duel eh whahahaha ..

LOL!...deads daw... :g7: ahahaha...anyway OFF TOPIC na tau, PM mo nlng sakin sa FB  kung ano model ng razer keyboard na ginagamit, baka bibili ako this friday...

I never feared death or dying
I only fear never trying
I am whatever I am
Only God can judge me - We Own It

:g234:
PAN PAN *  Pow  Pow *  Bang! Bang!
:lol:

Offline RAY •❤• ANNE

• Abatara Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: 30 January 2014 à 03:39:10 »
ngayon ko lang toh napansin kim ah .. tlagang ni post mo dito duel namin ni bro ray . ahhahaha ..

at feel na feel mo naman talaga? wahahah  :lol:
langya ka kim wag kang bias amf!   :g7:

2 seconds robeki! haha

@Tulip

oo KP yan weak kasi  :lol: :lol: :g7:

LOL!...deads daw... :g7: ahahaha...anyway OFF TOPIC na tau, PM mo nlng sakin sa FB  kung ano model ng razer keyboard na ginagamit, baka bibili ako this friday...

OT: wag kang gagaya sa keyboard nya lol panget keyboard rob .. anansi sa knya haha amf old na un pili ka iba.. deathstalker try mo

Offline Maestro

• Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
    • Tantra Master
  • Char 1: MAESTRO
« Reply #84 on: 30 January 2014 à 03:42:59 »

Good Explanations bro....

@ CN

I agreed to GM's said it is just a few cheats, and besides of all this i am still happy  :)....I still recommend my suggestions so that everyone happy....

Bacon?

Offline •UNDENIABLE•

• Abatara Level 1
  • Truth lies behind the Darkness
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: UNDENIABLE
  • Char 2: UNPREDICTABLE
« Reply #85 on: 30 January 2014 à 03:44:58 »
at feel na feel mo naman talaga? wahahah  :lol:
langya ka kim wag kang bias amf!   :g7:

2 seconds robeki! haha

@Tulip

oo KP yan weak kasi  :lol: :lol: :g7:

OT: wag kang gagaya sa keyboard nya lol panget keyboard rob .. anansi sa knya haha amf old na un pili ka iba.. deathstalker try mo

oo rob, nipost ko yan just to clarify things...tama na, OT na talaga tau...ahahaha...baka ma close pa thread ni rauf dahil sa kahanginan ni rob... :lol: :g7:

I never feared death or dying
I only fear never trying
I am whatever I am
Only God can judge me - We Own It

:g234:
PAN PAN *  Pow  Pow *  Bang! Bang!
:lol:

Offline RAY •❤• ANNE

• Abatara Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: 30 January 2014 à 03:48:44 »
up pra ke bro rauff  :g20:  :asura:

Offline Dan Tamad

• Kasatriya Level 2
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: theluckyhero
  • Char 2: Icepick
« Reply #87 on: 30 January 2014 à 04:09:13 »
not just sure.. but speeder / cheat progs goes into your computer systems.. they don't really go inside the program of tantra so the "anti cheat" programs cannot block them... the only thing that suffers for those cheat is their own computer.. they just try to overheat their processors by speeding them up too much..

anyway theory ko lng yan  :g201b:

Offline CrazzyNaga.ph

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: 30 January 2014 à 06:45:42 »

i guess  LeDeux you still did not get my point i have no problem with BLINKERS, LAG ISSUES, PC SPECS, LOOT BUG, SLOW CONNECTIONS and any kind of BUGS in the game... what im implying on this poll that XTRAP CAN NOT BLOCK cheat engines, that is why i made this poll so that GM 3k will have atime to access to change xtrap and buy a premium anti cheat program...

Good Explanations bro....

@ CN

I agreed to GM's said it is just a few cheats, and besides of all this i am still happy  :)....I still recommend my suggestions so that everyone happy....

Bacon?

so your tolerating CE users? wahaha and keep on bragging the specs of your PC? alot of players have more better specs than yours lol you make your own topic about PC SPECS not here coz the issue here is the incapability of XTRAP in blocking Cheat Engines...

MrsCrazzyNaga | CrueLNaga | VoLkeR | FSofCN | IshraMay | lshraMay | ChinMaya | ChjnMay

Offline CrazzyNaga.ph

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: 30 January 2014 à 06:53:42 »
hi koya cn. would be cool if you can suggest to gm the exact name of the program and all it's details. you know, like, save gm some research time  :)

as a consumer we only suggest for a better service... whats the use of his staff?  he should oblige his staff to research a new kind of anti cheat programs, so that GM maku can do the rest... or find a program that can detect CE in the game... as of now i dont think GM 3k has the capability of a program that can detect CHEAT ENGINES thats why all your reports in the violation thread are only replied by GM 3k " Big WARNING' nothing less nothing more... for the CE users are already abusing it using it they say they have fast hands wahahaha but the thing is they have magic wahahaha

PLANETHOSTER HEBERGEMENT Multi-Sites + Sites illimités + 100% isolés Espace disque illimité