Poll

Since Tantra3000fr is a stable game for tantra but cheaters in kruma especially mijung characters are using the "BLINK BLINK" if you were GM 3000fr what action will you do?

GM 3000fr stick to the XTRAP program for his anit cheat program.
3 (7.9%)
GM 3000fr should buy a new efficient and more effective premium anti cheat program.
33 (86.8%)
GM 3000fr allows cheaters to roam in  his tantra3000fr.
2 (5.3%)

Total Members Voted: 38

Voting closed: 28 March 2014 à 07:10:40

Author Topic: FOR GM 3000fr  (Read 31257 times)

Offline CrazzyNaga.ph

• Braman Level 1
  • Give them nothing, but take from them everything.
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: CrazzyNaga
  • Char 2: MrsCrazzyNaga
  • Char 3: Vsupport
Re: FOR GM 3000fr
« Reply #105 on: 30 January 2014 à 19:29:58 »
@ CN

stop complaining GM knows what he wants to do, making poll doesn't guarantees that making a new way of new anti cheat programs can stop the problems.... Nowadays their are more and talented  ingenuities in the whole planet, if you want the developers to  make a new anti cheat programs and they will buy new anti cheat programs, so do u think their is assurance 100% for stopping the the Cheats ruining the game? i dont think so, more and more days to come, still their will be a new cheats to make..... Don't dragged yourself too much for this, just let the GM do their work....I most believed their capable and capacities to run this server....

@ Spec

I know your spec is better than me but i am happy even it is lower than yours...

:)

good thing all forumers have an eye on this poll and well do you think im complaining by making this thread? i guess you got it  wrong i made this thread to make players aware that as what GM 3k said only some uses CE on this game well said and you agree on what GM 3k said? am i right? will you tolerate this CE users roam on the server we loved? abusing it etc... this is just a poll i made GM 3k has the last say on this poll but atleast i have help in a small way to keep tantra3000fr alive and kicking i dont want to end like the former tantra.ph that we used to love. well said its not 100% assurance that there be no CHEATERS on this game, but atleast GM 3k can provide us a better ANTI CHEAT PROGRAM than the XTRAP... it is the same with the making laws our law making body makes the law because some laws are not applicable to the present. same with an anti cheat program we will have a new one right now but then as what you said players or IT experts can make another cheat that can bypass the new anti cheat program... we evolve on this world, things change, climate change, people change etc... let us ask for GM 3k to change XTRAP for a better tantra3000fr and giving hard time to those who make Cheat Engine to develop a new cheat... lets start it now and be different tantra unlike other server they only need money and they have no dguard or XTRAP Cheats are roaming on there server... or If GM 3k has the tool to "DETECT" Ce users i will not make this poll, but i guess he does not have that kind of tool... therefore im suggesting a NEW ANTI CHEAT PROGRAM...did you not wonder alot violation report about CE this , that etc. well here is a temporary solution for CE users change the XTRAP to a better and efficient NEW ANTI CHEAT PROGRAM or GM3k will have the tool to detect CE USERS just like the tool he can detect hackers and scammers...

@LeDEux

i also got your point bro, you can make a thread that penalizes BUG ABUSE... i am also against of this kind of bug like SANUTA BUG etc... 1 player in kruma he is always making an advantage of this SANUTA BUG always no time when he is in kruma be prepared coz he is always SANUTA BUG i think this kind of bug for a novice player can be done accidentally but for this player he is good he always get BUG anytime he wants too... lets keep the BUG issue behind and move on to the New Anti Cheat Program which im suggesting to GM 3k...

NO FLAMING GUYS JUST HAVE A DECENT CONVERSATION ON THIS THREAD... GOOD DAY TO YAH ALL :Foot-D: :too-much-wine:

Main Char: CrazzyNaga Mijung 3 VISHNU ( PILOT MODE)

MrsCrazzyNaga | CrueLNaga | VoLkeR | FSofCN | IshraMay | lshraMay | ChinMaya | ChjnMay

ALL MY CHARS ARE PILOT MODE

Offline • R O B •

• Braman Level 1
  • I'm NOOB but I'm RICH .. \m/
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: AshbataBaby
  • Char 2: YatapGeneral
  • Char 3: GeneralYatap
« Reply #106 on: 30 January 2014 à 22:32:46 »
oo rob, nipost ko yan just to clarify things...tama na, OT na talaga tau...ahahaha...baka ma close pa thread ni rauf dahil sa kahanginan ni rob... :lol: :g7:
hahahahaha ganyan tlga daw pag pure talent.
Kaya nga pag maganda specs at internet speed laki lamang mo
Lagi. Kaya nagkakamalan nang cheat..

at feel na feel mo naman talaga? wahahah  :lol:
langya ka kim wag kang bias amf!   :g7:

2 seconds robeki! haha

@Tulip

oo KP yan weak kasi  :lol: :lol: :g7:

OT: wag kang gagaya sa keyboard nya lol panget keyboard rob .. anansi sa knya haha amf old na un pili ka iba.. deathstalker try mo
bro di mo ata nakita new keyboard ko na deathstalker.
Hahahaha na tapon ko na anansi ko. Hahahaha

Offline CrazzyNaga.ph

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: 02 February 2014 à 06:54:24 »
Why Gm 3k needs a new anti cheat program or a GM tools that can detect any 3rd party program in our server here is a link which should be use as preference to this poll.

https://forum-tantra.3000fr.com/index.php?topic=10550.msg10637056#msg10637056

:g20:

MrsCrazzyNaga | CrueLNaga | VoLkeR | FSofCN | IshraMay | lshraMay | ChinMaya | ChjnMay

Offline CrazzyNaga.ph

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: 05 February 2014 à 05:23:32 »
 :g20:

Offline CrazzyNaga.ph

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: 19 February 2014 à 08:36:01 »
 :g20: :lol:

Offline Art Of Destruction

• Abatara Level 1
  • RasseL, Tangkong
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: 19 February 2014 à 08:49:44 »

Offline Virus02

• Kasatriya Level 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: 19 February 2014 à 13:06:08 »
GM 3000fr should buy a new efficient and more effective premium anti cheat program.
:g20: :g20: :g20:

Offline rustin

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: 19 February 2014 à 14:26:32 »
:rakshasa: :g20: True!

so this is really true!

up for these!

no biases please!

PLANETHOSTER HEBERGEMENT Multi-Sites + Sites illimités + 100% isolés Espace disque illimité