Author Topic: HOw's the investigation on CENTRIO???  (Read 3497 times)

Offline TaloloiPogiDa'Great

• Braman Level 1
  • masuya ma deadz
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: tagabantay
HOw's the investigation on CENTRIO???
« on: 11 December 2013 à 08:21:35 »
THE MODERATOR SAID THAT HE SUBMITTED A VIDEO OF CENTRIO TO THE GM.. SO WHAT NOW??? WHAT'S THE PROGRESS??? CAN U GUYS GIVE US AN UPDATE??? ITS BEEN ALMOST A WEEK STILL NO NEWS???

PLAY FAIR AND CLEAR..

LETS ALL FOLLOW THE TUWID NA DAAN...

LABAN PILIPINAS, PUSO
Life`s too short, make the best out of it.

Offline maiden

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
Re: HOw's the investigation on CENTRIO???
« Reply #1 on: 11 December 2013 à 08:48:20 »
Lol.. Mag move on kana bro.. Baka lumuwag yang screw sa utak mo sa kaiisip.. Mahirap pa naman yan e higpit uli...  :lol:

• Braman Level 1
  • masuya ma deadz
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 11 December 2013 à 09:02:18 »
Lol.. Mag move on kana bro.. Baka lumuwag yang screw sa utak mo sa kaiisip.. Mahirap pa naman yan e higpit uli...  :lol:

check yourself first sis.. defender??? maybe your one another.. or maybe he is special to you??? wag mag deny dont tell a lie.. aminin

Offline BzKd

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: IYAKINkaLANG
  • Char 2: BzKd
  • Char 3: loVol
« Reply #3 on: 11 December 2013 à 09:40:26 »
well for me somethings fishy about this character for which masakit siya  :DEAD: :DEAD: :DEAD:

we'll see after the progress or update from GM / 3K Staffs  :g34:

Enjoy the Game kahit laggy (for unknown reasons)   :3t:

up for this  :g20:
"Synopsis of Tau Gamma Phi Doctrines: Tau Gamma Phi's Doctrines revolves in the pursuit of Excellence in your field whether you are a student, a working person, a professional, an OFW, a parent, a wife, or somebody looking for a direction in your life. To achieve this goal, Tau Gamma Phi emphasizes education. There are other principles that Tau Gamma Phi preaches. They are basic filipino values like hard work, cammaraderie, smart finance, the preservation of a strong family, mental and physical strenght. It also spouses discipline, planning, professionalism, practical principles and some common sense to achieve objectives."

Offline Jada02

• Consultants
  • Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
    • S> items.. refer to this thread.  :saint1:
  • Char 1: Jada02
  • Char 2: JadaHorneT
« Reply #4 on: 11 December 2013 à 10:39:11 »
If you have a complaint with a particular player, its better to "atleast" have the effort to capture a video to justify what u are sayin.. its not good to just open a thread regarding a suspected ce user by merely "just accusing without a proof". It will start thread with full of trolls and spams.. fighting players and calling names. Somehow lets try to be professional.. If you dont wanna be called a crybaby then find "ways" not to be called like such.

I was a kruma addict before and i always capture ce user videos and post it here but since the k4 begun with its xtrap features, i believe that the kruma is already free from ce users. Lag issue is still there but NOT ALWAYS. Check internet connection and computer specs because this have a great effect in your computer gaming experience.  :too-much-wine:

just FYI: after k4 (xtrap), it was only the CHINESE players who were able to use the CHEAT engine in kruma with their own version.. it was proven with a video posted by SPERMINATOR and you can see how all skills were casted in just a sec or 2. These players were already banned including their IP's.

I am not defending CENTRIO here, i already fought with him and i dont see anything weird.. He is just good same as other drukas in Vishnu and shiva. If you want us to believe he uses CE, prove it then. Otherwise, learn your skills and practice more. You'll do better.  :guitare-crack:

CHILL.  :)
:)

SELLING ITEMS in PHP >> CLICK ME

Offline maiden

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 11 December 2013 à 10:50:31 »
check yourself first sis.. defender??? maybe your one another.. or maybe he is special to you??? wag mag deny dont tell a lie.. aminin

Puro bashing lang  naman mga post mo... Dummy account pa  :lol: :lol:

Pagandahin mo na lang PC at connection mo para ma enjoy mo ang game....

• Braman Level 1
  • masuya ma deadz
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 11 December 2013 à 10:56:25 »
If you have a complaint with a particular player, its better to "atleast" have the effort to capture a video to justify what u are sayin.. its not good to just open a thread regarding a suspected ce user by merely "just accusing without a proof". It will start thread with full of trolls and spams.. fighting players and calling names. Somehow lets try to be professional.. If you dont wanna be called a crybaby then find "ways" not to be called like such.

I was a kruma addict before and i always capture ce user videos and post it here but since the k4 begun with its xtrap features, i believe that the kruma is already free from ce users. Lag issue is still there but NOT ALWAYS. Check internet connection and computer specs because this have a great effect in your computer gaming experience.  :too-much-wine:

just FYI: after k4 (xtrap), it was only the CHINESE players who were able to use the CHEAT engine in kruma with their own version.. it was proven with a video posted by SPERMINATOR and you can see how all skills were casted in just a sec or 2. These players were already banned including their IP's.

I am not defending CENTRIO here, i already fought with him and i dont see anything weird.. He is just good same as other drukas in Vishnu and shiva. If you want us to believe he uses CE, prove it then. Otherwise, learn your skills and practice more. You'll do better.  :guitare-crack:

CHILL.  :)
:)

know your words and understand what am i saying, cant you understand simple english??? pla again read my post and find the post of the moderator somewhere in the other topics.. masyado ka pa epal na sumali sa topic pero di mo nmn alam ung topic.. where have u been??? baka galing ka pang pluto..

chill

Offline Jada02

• Consultants
  • Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 11 December 2013 à 11:10:07 »
know your words and understand what am i saying, cant you understand simple english??? pla again read my post and find the post of the moderator somewhere in the other topics.. masyado ka pa epal na sumali sa topic pero di mo nmn alam ung topic.. where have u been??? baka galing ka pang pluto..

chill

I have read your previous posts, point is - do not sound like you are so demanding to get an update about centrio's video from the said moderator.. am i right? You cannot wait for him to post in his own time whenever he is ready? read very well, understand what i am trying to say. if you cant afford and give the effort to capture then atleast have the patience to wait.  :DEAD:

Offline ESCEE

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: KimDouLSong
« Reply #8 on: 11 December 2013 à 11:11:30 »

chill

wow ha... grabe ka nman mkapag salita kay Dada...nag aral kba ng GMRC? for ur info.. im the one whos piloting CENTRIO.. so it means CE na rin ako agad? hahaha... nkakatawa ka nman... pra kng d player... alamin mo technic ng pag gamit ng DRUKA boy... :lol: :lol: :lol:.......

• Braman Level 1
  • masuya ma deadz
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 11 December 2013 à 11:14:55 »

chill

even u cant understand ur own word.. ur first statement says that u want me to capture a video to prove accusations.. wherein i haven't said that he is using CE in my first post all i wanted is update.. and no on ur second statement u said that u told me to wait for the moderator to post the video?? plz understand ur words plz.... i havent read that in your first post..

chill

• Braman Level 1
  • masuya ma deadz
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 11 December 2013 à 11:20:05 »

wow ha... grabe ka nman mkapag salita kay Dada...nag aral kba ng GMRC? for ur info.. im the one whos piloting CENTRIO.. so it means CE na rin ako agad? hahaha... nkakatawa ka nman... pra kng d player... alamin mo technic ng pag gamit ng DRUKA boy... :lol: :lol: :lol:.......

girl, basahin mo ang thread, sa moderator kana magpaliwanag

Offline Jada02

• Consultants
  • Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 11 December 2013 à 11:29:14 »

ate this is tantra life, part na tlga ung mga troll sa tantra world.
Happy kruma to all  :)

• Braman Level 1
  • masuya ma deadz
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 11 December 2013 à 11:31:47 »
ok i give up.. no one is CE in this server.. close

Offline 3000

• Boss Administrator
  • Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
    • TANTRA ONLINE KATHANA K¹² 3000fr MMORPG 3D
  • Char 1: ° 3000fr °
  • Char 2: ° GM 3000fr °
« Reply #13 on: 11 December 2013 à 11:34:43 »
FOR anak ng dilim

IF YOU NOT HAPPY ... PLAY BARBIE ...

STOP FLOOD, ACCUSE ... FLAME ... ETC .... Or Account BANNED

:police:

PLANETHOSTER HEBERGEMENT Multi-Sites + Sites illimités + 100% isolés Espace disque illimité