Author Topic: this is according to comment of a celebrity in a thread here in tantraFR  (Read 4298 times)

Offline assessor

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
qoute;

The GMs knows about the bug, i talked to him about this bug and suggested a rule about other tribes being astica 21 but he prefers to fix the bug rather than implementing a bunch of rules in this game.. he just asked a lil bit of patience for the new solution to be implemented (hopefully) i think he even announced it here in forums and in game ..

unqoute,

so whats ur comment my fellow mages??? is this fair to our tribe???
how about when this bug will be fixed for a few months??? what will happen to all mages???
should we level down again to balance the game???

SPEAK UP MY FELLOW MAGES....

Offline GodEater

• Abatara Level 1
  • Loveless
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
  • Char 1: iDoLoUNO
  • Char 2: [Pilot] sLuRRy
  • Char 3: AmoreEterno
IKAW NANAMAN??!!!!
:_floran1: View My Official Selling/Buying/Trading Thread Here :_floran2:

iDoLoUNO - Vidya
AmoreEterno -  Karya
LionHearts - Druka

- No EXPECTATIONS, No DISAPPOINTMENTS -
- ONE WRONG MOVE IS ENOUGH TO CHANGE -

Offline maiden

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
i think if all the bugs are fixed including loot bug, level down bug... etc..
then all will be balance...

Offline assessor

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile

Offline TwinZion

• Kasatriya Level 1
  • LeTs GO
    • View Profile
    • ]http://i1348.photobucket.com/albums/p740/jjaypee918/logo_zpsa465cef0.png[/IMG][/URL]
  • Char 1: SATYAngBISLIG

Offline Kaiser

• Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: Kaiser
  • Char 2: HIDDEN33
  • Char 3: Kajser
There no such thing as Balance!!!! wake up! Hehehe..
Ingame name: Kaiser (Main Char) POGI

Ashram: Team7

Offline assessor

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
There no such thing as Balance!!!! wake up! Hehehe..

so u mean.. mages shud level down again to keep up with level down asuras??

Offline RAY •❤• ANNE

• Abatara Level 1
    • View Profile
This is according to comment of a celebrity in a thread here in tantra FR? this thread doesnt even makes sense  :lol: :g7:

and celebrity? thanks but id prefer to be normal than to have a stupid fan  :lol:

TS IS DUMB, PLAYERS DEAL WITH IT  :lol: :lol:  :g7:

Offline Nightstalker808

• Braman Level 1
  • aloha ^_^
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: Nighstalker808
  • Char 2: oOoREYoOo
Here is how to fix your bug! Don't put nerve more than the previous cap! I have a astica20 abi and I 1 hit a purve nerve karya ^_^ 2 hit a max heart a druka with items with heart, with TOV +15 and all armor +15 and complete TA access! So wtf you talking about? Do your own testing.
Learn how to put your chakra on and stop being a cry baby!
Main Character: Nightstalker808 max druka
MightyBoto max druka oOoREYoOo max abi
Hawayano max karya PrincessReyna max yuda CJMILES max abi MasterRicky max samabat MjghtyBoto max Banar
MeNYaKiZ max Satya WeaklingBuffer max BFS
Vedi abi: SummerRose

Offline assessor

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
Here is how to fix your bug! Don't put nerve more than the previous cap! I have a astica20 abi and I 1 hit a purve nerve karya ^_^ 2 hit a max heart a druka with items with heart, with TOV +15 and all armor +15 and complete TA access! So wtf you talking about? Do your own testing.
Learn how to put your chakra on and stop being a cry baby!

did u understand this thread?? it says only to level down asuras.. have u tried testing ur damage to a levelled down one??? if not then try it now.. and if im wrong then come back here and brag.. ok???

intindihin mo rin binabasa mo pag may time...

Offline assessor

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
This is according to comment of a celebrity in a thread here in tantra FR? this thread doesnt even makes sense  :lol: :g7:

and celebrity? thanks but id prefer to be normal than to have a stupid fan  :lol:

TS IS DUMB, PLAYERS DEAL WITH IT  :lol: :lol:  :g7:

who said that im a fan of yours???

isa ka rin ata sa mga level down asuras taking advantage of the situation.. at saka mga ka legion mo level down din cla..

Offline Nightstalker808

• Braman Level 1
  • aloha ^_^
    • View Profile
If I can't kill with my druka then I will complain ^_^ but my abi damage is fine. Also my karya damage is fine and my yuda damage is fine too.
Learn to play the game and remember it's game and Don't let the game play you ^_^

Also all my characters are maxed except my abi it died when I was killing boss event at mandara so it's astica20^_^
Hawayano max karya PrincessReyna max yuda CJMILES max abi MasterRicky max samabat MjghtyBoto max Banar

Offline assessor

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
If I can't kill with my druka then I will complain ^_^ but my abi damage is fine. Also my karya damage is fine and my yuda damage is fine too.
Learn to play the game and remember it's game and Don't let the game play you ^_^

Also all my characters are maxed except my abi it died when I was killing boss event at mandara so it's astica20^_^

hooray for today for you.. we mages hope that all asuras will follow ur lead to make thier chars astica21 not astica20

Offline Nightstalker808

• Braman Level 1
  • aloha ^_^
    • View Profile
I use my abi and karya when there are lot of long range in kruma and use my druka for when ever. All my characters are weak even they have +15 set except the weapon it's +13 red color is nicer ^_^. I just respawn and go try kill again and again.

Offline Maestro

• Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
    • Tantra Master
  • Char 1: MAESTRO
@ts

u know i was accincentally level down to astica19 (which to be pefered and allowed in the past months) and for that i have imba damage and then my name is on the thread to which claims the other fellow mages to react and argumentarily comment on that thread about my damage...Well rules ares but still bug is also there in astica 20 dmage are low than ever...But i can deal with it

PLANETHOSTER HEBERGEMENT Multi-Sites + Sites illimités + 100% isolés Espace disque illimité