Author Topic: KRUMA PLAYERS DECREASING? GM's must pay attention.  (Read 12757 times)

Offline ENZ

• Abatara Level 1
  • I'm a Good friend But hard to mess with .. :D
    • View Profile
Re: KRUMA PLAYERS DECREASING? GM's must pay attention.
« Reply #15 on: 15 June 2013 à 05:59:25 »
all you know is to complained try to explore and practice :)

That's why gm 3k doesn't rply to your thread because you people are always complaining .

If you don't want to be killed dont go in kruma stay in mandara

:)

IGN:EnvyXV(BFS)   IGN: Enclave , DJANGO , ENZNIEMZ ( DRUKA)    Sabertooth (DRUKA)   VinoKulfu ( Satya ) oGINo ( Banar )

Rak na palag ka ? try tayo duel :D laro lang wlang pikunan ha ? :P

2004 ph beta    Guild:-=R_E_D_S_U_N_S=-
           "Weakness of attitude become Weakness of character"

Offline xyedsynclarkx

• Kasatriya Level 1
  • TRUESHOTS
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: KUSHiMARU
« Reply #16 on: 15 June 2013 à 06:01:24 »
korek....

Offline mxirwin

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: EnquantoLexusEuan
  • Char 2: KratusEisenhiem
« Reply #17 on: 15 June 2013 à 06:14:43 »
all you know is to complained try to explore and practice :)

That's why gm 3k doesn't rply to your thread because you people are always complaining .

If you don't want to be killed dont go in kruma stay in mandara

:)

sir im just asking  :) wala nam siguro masama d ba?  :lol:

2nd, im not asking gm to reply.  all i want him is to read.

Offline ENZ

• Abatara Level 1
  • I'm a Good friend But hard to mess with .. :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 15 June 2013 à 07:18:11 »
One thing mate , nagbabasa yan si gm 3k sa forum sadyang pagod lng sya sa kakabasa sa complain .. At Hindi lng ikaw pinapatamaan ko  :lol: :g22:

IGN:EnvyXV(BFS)   IGN: Enclave , DJANGO , ENZNIEMZ ( DRUKA)    Sabertooth (DRUKA)   VinoKulfu ( Satya ) oGINo ( Banar )

Rak na palag ka ? try tayo duel :D laro lang wlang pikunan ha ? :P

2004 ph beta    Guild:-=R_E_D_S_U_N_S=-
           "Weakness of attitude become Weakness of character"

Offline METRO

• Mijung Level 1
  • ³°°°ƒr Indonesian - Djakarta
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: METRO
  • Char 2: SAPPHIRE
  • Char 3: M3TRO
« Reply #19 on: 15 June 2013 à 07:54:27 »
GM, pay attention to this!!!

So many players were frustrated most were abikaras.

Here is the basic.
1) Pure Abikara cant kill using 2 skills to Karyas. Karyas can 2 skills Abikara. And in casting the combo, Karya is faster.
2) Pure Abikara cant kill using 2 skills to Drukas. Drukas can 2 skills Abikara.
3) Pure Abikara cant kill using 2 skills to Vidyas. Vidyas can 2 skills Abikara.
4) etc

Can you see GM? abikaras getting to pure so that they could have greater damage sacrificing there low HP to become more lower. But still the other tribe has greater damage than them. And even if you google the history of magicians, they must have the greatest damage than anyone else.

You are too much to the abikara tribe. I hope you can project the next 6 months in kruma. What will you see? No more abikaras in kruma? well, i hope its better that way. but what if those abikaras stop playing? and dont play tantra anymore? so your players will be less. what if the other tribes feel lonely because of few players only in kruma? what will happen to tantra?

well, im suggesting for a resolve.

i will not ask for an increase damage on abikaras. if you do, then better.

what i am going to ask is that please give us a chance to play other tribe. pls put a tribe switch, together with the weapons and armor. i think it would be ok for us to move on. accept the fact that the magician tribe is near to extinct because you put so much burden to them. as of now i dont feel good playing in kruma. before i quit i would like to try other tribes. may be i can enjoy myself and continue to play.

up for this  :g20: 

Many Bug in Game, since K11 migration to K12. i seen to many people / player leave kruma, i dont know they quit or temporary quit or move to other tantra. but i hope GM 3000Fr can fixed all. i hope better.

may temporarily minimize some event in this time, and first focus on bug fixes ... so the player becomes comfortable to play again, EXAMPLE : for 1 item repaired LFS many take a long time, I do not know if it can be fixed or not, if it can not be well i think first delete temporary lfs in Webmall / item mall....

my question in my mind until now, if LFS cannot be fix why GM very rush to change the decrease of LFS, now GM can see not any FS use LFS, many LFS put in inventory or storage guild because is not use, now the name of LFS to be LTS = Legendary Trash Shield  :g20b:  :DEAD:

im very bored because i have LFS +15 but cannot use for maximal option.  :g20b: hope GM reply and give a some good news.  :g20:

Offline AMBULANCE

• Braman Level 1
  • pang 1on1 ka lang......
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: AMBULANCE
  • Char 2: INFLUENZA
  • Char 3: antibiotics
« Reply #20 on: 15 June 2013 à 08:18:37 »
ABIKARA max heart ,TOV , kadorai = palaag palag yan.
CE does exist... There's a delay on the connection... At wag sasabat kung di ikaw tinutukoy. nakikitsismis ka lang ikaw pa apektado...

Offline assessor

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 15 June 2013 à 08:33:04 »
sir im just asking  :) wala nam siguro masama d ba?  :lol:

2nd, im not asking gm to reply.  all i want him is to read.

nyahaha....  :g20:  :g20:  :g20:  :g20:  :g20: .. uu nga naman ... hahaa  ka nyc 

Offline dezvoltator

• Kasatriya Level 1
  • DO IT FAST AND YOU KILL ME
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: MAlNTENANCE
  • Char 2: DanCarl
« Reply #22 on: 15 June 2013 à 08:38:43 »
I am Karya who is also 2 hits by almost all abikara in kruma but there is also abikara that i cannot SS and need fast third skill to kill even if i am pure nerve (max damage for abarata caste). Whenever i miss the SS im dead, same happening to the Abikara now, but at least they can escape by using nabad while Karya no chance to escape. This is comparison to your complains i hope you find equality with this.

Just enjoy playing. as far as i know this server is better than any other server now.

Offline maiden

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 15 June 2013 à 10:12:29 »

NO GUTS = NO GLORY

Offline Maestro

• Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
    • Tantra Master
  • Char 1: MAESTRO
« Reply #24 on: 15 June 2013 à 10:59:45 »
I am Karya who is also 2 hits by almost all abikara in kruma but there is also abikara that i cannot SS and need fast third skill to kill even if i am pure nerve (max damage for abarata caste). Whenever i miss the SS im dead, same happening to the Abikara now, but at least they can escape by using nabad while Karya no chance to escape. This is comparison to your complains i hope you find equality with this.

Just enjoy playing. as far as i know this server is better than any other server now.

His right just packing enjoy the game and if you cannot kill the packing enemies be one of the packing pure heart so u must hve a good packing items and stop packing complaining ok? we did this before we already posted this kind of problems so many many days ago.. So stop packing cry ok?

Offline Zumoshiki

• Braman Level 1
  • **** you HATERS !
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: Zumoshiki
« Reply #25 on: 15 June 2013 à 14:44:10 »
 :g20: :g20:

Zumoshiki - Karya
Ryuzuhun - Abikara
Ryuzuhune - Vidya

“I ask you to judge me by the enemies I have made.”

:_flbleu1: :rakshasa: :_flbleu2:  :g30: :_flbleu1: :deva: :_flbleu2: :g30: :_flbleu1: :gandharva: :_flbleu2:

Offline macoi

• Braman Level 1
  • ¤ Shiva Uni†ed ¤
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 15 June 2013 à 18:24:59 »
 :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline mxirwin

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: EnquantoLexusEuan
  • Char 2: KratusEisenhiem
« Reply #27 on: 16 June 2013 à 01:52:14 »

gusto mo palit tayo ng account?  :lol: ako magkakrya ikaw mag mage.

tribe switch together with items is ok. or trade with your account.  :lol:

Offline AMBULANCE

• Braman Level 1
  • pang 1on1 ka lang......
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: AMBULANCE
  • Char 2: INFLUENZA
  • Char 3: antibiotics
« Reply #28 on: 16 June 2013 à 02:28:43 »

gusto mo palit tayo ng account?  :lol: ako magkakrya ikaw mag mage.

tribe switch together with items is ok. or trade with your account.  :lol:
malabo yan sa lahat ng games n nilaro nyan archer yan lagi. Wag po tayu umasa sa 2hits kc ng popots din mga un, change ur build or regroup to ur party mates. ta pots , diabetrol & seito = 110%hp + white rose 50%hp if meron. pero kung pure dmger k wag n po tayu umaasa mbubuhay s SS ng karya.
CE does exist... There's a delay on the connection... At wag sasabat kung di ikaw tinutukoy. nakikitsismis ka lang ikaw pa apektado...

Offline BANGKA

• Kasatriya Level 3
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: MAESTRO
  • Char 2: Asteroid
  • Char 3: MAXIMUMFIRE
« Reply #29 on: 16 June 2013 à 02:37:25 »
malabo yan sa lahat ng games n nilaro nyan archer yan lagi. Wag po tayu umasa sa 2hits kc ng popots din mga un, change ur build or regroup to ur party mates. ta pots , diabetrol & seito = 110%hp + white rose 50%hp if meron. pero kung pure dmger k wag n po tayu umaasa mbubuhay s SS ng karya.

YUn oh nice
Account FORUM BANNED

NOT PROHIBITED SALE ACCOUNT - ONLY 

ADVERTISING FOR OTHERS TANTRA ONLINE IS PROHIBITED

PROMOTE OTHERS SERVERS IS PROHIBITED - Is not respectful to the community
Regarding the game, the players, or game accounts forum:
DO NOT reveal private information, secret etc ....
Respect the Staff 3000fr + GM, moderators and supervisors.
Topics respect the players ... and report in case of non-compliance

https://forum-tantra.3000fr.com/index.php/topic,7.0.html

PLANETHOSTER HEBERGEMENT Multi-Sites + Sites illimités + 100% isolés Espace disque illimité