Poll

Do you agree to this term? For better gaming...

Yes
8 (72.7%)
No
1 (9.1%)
Both but only need to change abit
1 (9.1%)
Default all settings
0 (0%)
I don't mind
1 (9.1%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: The game need a more prespective  (Read 2962 times)

Offline Reachz

• Kasatriya Level 3
  • Never Back Down
    • View Profile
The game need a more prespective
« on: 20 March 2012 à 01:23:35 »
1# HP of the char
2# Some tribe has a insane damage
3# stun bugging
4# A damage that recent to a player that based their true form are poor
5# The special shield for tribe need to balance
6# The effectiveness of the full set not surely 100% work
7# Karya shouldn't suppose to attack alot of skills of use
8# Druka should be deadly for near combat
9# Abikara need to increase damage
10# Samabat dadati need to large their summoning cast and the HP need to minimize
11# Naga in true form story are the barbarian the strongest of all why so weak?
12# the most ignorant are the range attack of near combat user
13# the battel gloves type should be effective and deadly in near combat

The game is so unbalance. It's better if all char increase there attack damage at 120% + or HP increase

If not why not add more new skills for critical or defensive or a lots of new skill
It's so lack of skills when a other tribe are like a impossible to defeat

Have a goodnight!

My Pilot on my char is IGN: angelSIDE, Max and Khoy
  :_flbleu1: watch my channel http://www.youtube.com/user/AgzReachz?feature=guide  :_flbleu2:
Do you have any request by video tutorial? Well PM me :g237: 

Offline FordLincolnMercury

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
Re: The game need a more prespective
« Reply #1 on: 20 March 2012 à 01:31:35 »
Absolutely!

Let's convince Admin 3k to set the new patch on default settings.
https://forum-tantra.3000fr.com/index.php?topic=331.0
SuperbePvP

Offline yumiganda

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 20 March 2012 à 02:41:20 »
Nakayuda / Vidya " stun lock ".. There is no such thing as stun lock, its more of like bugging the skill. Seriously what's the difference between nabad bug and the so called stun lock. If you think about it the process is the same, therefore it should be fix and not be tolerated.

Banar is the most underrated job in the game, true it can kill enemies with 1 blow, but unlike karya/druka/vidya/yuda etc.. it has very low survival rate.

BANAR PROS: High damage, high defense, high HP, can lock the opponent, strong in 1on1 battles.
BANAR CONS: Low resistance, slow movement speed, prone to stun ( and can't do shit while stunned ), ( its only one of the chances to fight 1on1 in kruma )

Vidya is more overpowered than druka, and the rest of the tribes why?

Very fast skills CD and high damage, ( match it with " Stun Lock " ), can give buffs to party mates ( kadorai , cure, mantra skin , scana puri, mantra shield etc.. ) and the most annoying skill in tantra "paripu". So what more can you ask? Vidya is the way to go.

:g20b:

Offline Reachz

• Kasatriya Level 3
  • Never Back Down
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 20 March 2012 à 05:25:24 »
Nakayuda / Vidya " stun lock ".. There is no such thing as stun lock, its more of like bugging the skill. Seriously what's the difference between nabad bug and the so called stun lock. If you think about it the process is the same, therefore it should be fix and not be tolerated.

Banar is the most underrated job in the game, true it can kill enemies with 1 blow, but unlike karya/druka/vidya/yuda etc.. it has very low survival rate.

BANAR PROS: High damage, high defense, high HP, can lock the opponent, strong in 1on1 battles.
BANAR CONS: Low resistance, slow movement speed, prone to stun ( and can't do shit while stunned ), ( its only one of the chances to fight 1on1 in kruma )

Vidya is more overpowered than druka, and the rest of the tribes why?

Very fast skills CD and high damage, ( match it with " Stun Lock " ), can give buffs to party mates ( kadorai , cure, mantra skin , scana puri, mantra shield etc.. ) and the most annoying skill in tantra "paripu". So what more can you ask? Vidya is the way to go.

:g20b:

wtf is your problem man? to explain me all that shyte... Don't you know i know all that stuff!? You type like your trying to fragging someone. Anyway this is only a fact not a zoooblish own world rules... Your too harsh to all words your typing it's like your agains it. Why not just vote for "No" ? Get a  life........

:_flbleu1: watch my channel http://www.youtube.com/user/AgzReachz?feature=guide  :_flbleu2:

Offline gypsy

• Consultants
  • Braman Level 1
  • "Keep Running, You'll only die Tired"
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 20 March 2012 à 06:25:50 »

wtf is your problem man? to explain me all that shyte... Don't you know i know all that stuff!? You type like your trying to fragging someone. Anyway this is only a fact not a zoooblish own world rules... Your too harsh to all words your typing it's like your agains it. Why not just vote for "No" ? Get a  life........
I guess your not getting yumiganda's comment.. :bigsmile: he's not berating you or something. It is also an idea that supports your predicaments about how imbalance the game is. keep your cool man.. :bigsmile:
If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so. - Thomas Jefferson

Offline yumiganda

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 20 March 2012 à 06:33:29 »

It's my opinion don't get me wrong, you have your own I have mine. If you don't even understand plain English then better keep your rubbish mouth shut. Read my posts and understand it, think first before you speak. " Don't you know i know all that stuff! " wtf? Did I mention any names why are you so butthurt? I'm talking in general here I want GM to change some aspects for balance game. If words can't get your shit right, PM SogekinG I'll beat the shit out of you.

Geez quoting someone else' posts and doesn't even know if it's addressed to them omg.  First of all am I even talking to you? "
wtf is your problem man? to explain me all that shyte..." Which part did I explain? Did I address my post to you?

But I'm not gonna argue with someone idiot, they just drag me down to their level and beat me with experience ^^..

:g32:

Offline yumiganda

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 20 March 2012 à 06:35:41 »
I guess your not getting yumiganda's comment.. :bigsmile: he's not berating you or something. It is also an idea that supports your predicaments about how imbalance the game is. keep your cool man.. :bigsmile:
:g20:

Offline Reachz

• Kasatriya Level 3
  • Never Back Down
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 20 March 2012 à 12:48:58 »
Alright, i understand now than last night. I was alittle fck-up with a adreline + alittle drunk last time i read your post. You got your opinion and i have mine. Sorry bro for misunderstanding yah! Done with it! Because i know pinoy never give the fck... So respect alittle for a half pinoy like me...

Offline zace200

• Kasatriya Level 1
  • You dont need to know Me
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: LikeYou, LikeMe
« Reply #8 on: 03 April 2012 à 09:34:22 »
Agree :g30: :g30:
Change is the only constant in this universe

PLANETHOSTER HEBERGEMENT Multi-Sites + Sites illimités + 100% isolés Espace disque illimité