Author Topic: About Biryu  (Read 4663 times)

Offline LadyMiokens

• Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: LadyMiokens
Re: About Biryu
« Reply #15 on: 23 April 2013 à 18:50:29 »

you want karma to be minimized so you can kill the KP samabats and get the spot for you own? you are like asking permission from GM to legalize spot grabbing :g20b: i understand you can't farm coz the area is overcrowded but don't you think the KP samabats never thought of that as well? not everyone has the time to actively hunt rups, thats why GM 3k allowed us to use KP. if i had the time to hunt rups, i will not settle for a KP samabat coz i know that i will gain more if i was actively hunting just like you.

and killing the samabats and taking their spots is your definition of being fair?

wow! is there a rule that biryu is for active farmers only? the only rule i know is, if you want to eliminate someone, go ahead, KILL! but then your victim will be laughing karma at you.

:g34: :g34:

reducing karma only promotes abuse and abuse and abuse. it promotes bullying and reflects what a player is in real life. if you still insist on your own idea of fairness, read this:

Requesting for FREE PK policy in Biryu

watch out for your wrinkles sistah... ^___^

your blood pressure is rising..lol

just don't mind him... according to GM 3000...go play barbie... xD

Offline Strat

• Braman Level 1
  • Great things always come to an end
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: Strat
  • Char 2: oOLegendaryBanarOo
« Reply #16 on: 24 April 2013 à 01:59:34 »

you want karma to be minimized so you can kill the KP samabats and get the spot for you own? you are like asking permission from GM to legalize spot grabbing :g20b: i understand you can't farm coz the area is overcrowded but don't you think the KP samabats never thought of that as well? not everyone has the time to actively hunt rups, thats why GM 3k allowed us to use KP. if i had the time to hunt rups, i will not settle for a KP samabat coz i know that i will gain more if i was actively hunting just like you.

and killing the samabats and taking their spots is your definition of being fair?

wow! is there a rule that biryu is for active farmers only? the only rule i know is, if you want to eliminate someone, go ahead, KILL! but then your victim will be laughing karma at you.

:g34: :g34:

reducing karma only promotes abuse and abuse and abuse. it promotes bullying and reflects what a player is in real life. if you still insist on your own idea of fairness, read this:

Requesting for FREE PK policy in Biryu
:g20: :g20: :g20:

Offline Kaiser

• Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: Kaiser
  • Char 2: HIDDEN33
  • Char 3: Kajser
« Reply #17 on: 24 April 2013 à 05:36:58 »
GM, kindly make the karma in biryu 5 only, they are just farming without effort just standing there waiting for mobs and then kill it, but me or other players none AFK , try to catch mobs first but its useless, samabat is everywhere ! this is not fair...

or GM make duel possible in Biryu

this is for farmers whos not AFK, but SAMABAT Afk sleeping weLL..

whos with me?

I tried to hunt rups on this map before, and its sucks too many afk hunters on warfare, I suggest you just buy rups or hunt at chaturangga.

Ingame name: Kaiser (Main Char) POGI

Ashram: Team7

Offline Roronoa

• Kasatriya Level 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 24 April 2013 à 06:00:00 »
sabhin na nateng ganto na lang.. sige wag na yong reduce karma , yong activate duel in warfare na lang.. kung AFK ka maduduel ka if hindi ka naman AFK cancel mo kung nadeads ka bumalik ka sa spot mo then bantayan mo ang character mo.. kase namn mga samabat wala silang kahirap hirap mag farm e kaming mga active nagpapakahiram makauna sa mga mobs..

at ang KP inallowed lang ng GM dahil sa paglelevel up, not on farming.. at kung lahat active ang mga farmers hindi sila maduduel sobrang paggamit ng KP ay ok lang? diba abuso din yon..

Offline TRISERO†xxxMASKYxxx

• Abatara Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: TRISERO
  • Char 2: xxxMASKYxxx
  • Char 3: TangoChaCha
« Reply #19 on: 24 April 2013 à 07:46:30 »
sabhin na nateng ganto na lang.. sige wag na yong reduce karma , yong activate duel in warfare na lang.. kung AFK ka maduduel ka if hindi ka naman AFK cancel mo kung nadeads ka bumalik ka sa spot mo then bantayan mo ang character mo.. kase namn mga samabat wala silang kahirap hirap mag farm e kaming mga active nagpapakahiram makauna sa mga mobs..

at ang KP inallowed lang ng GM dahil sa paglelevel up, not on farming.. at kung lahat active ang mga farmers hindi sila maduduel sobrang paggamit ng KP ay ok lang? diba abuso din yon..

pre kung di mo sila ma unahan,  join them nlng mag samabat kadin para kwits...

nag hunt din ako dyan at ok masarap 3samabat 1b each in 24hours....
TRISERO ----> PILOT by THE GREAT ZARGOZ

Offline LadyMiokens

• Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 24 April 2013 à 13:21:49 »
pre kung di mo sila ma unahan,  join them nlng mag samabat kadin para kwits...

nag hunt din ako dyan at ok masarap 3samabat 1b each in 24hours....

Iloce it. At i love you. Ahahaga

If you cant bet them join them.

Offline LadyMiokens

• Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 24 April 2013 à 13:27:01 »

Kp is legal. That means you are allowed to use it at you best interest.

Do the same para di ka na others. I dont see anything wrong. Farming using kp samabat. They just utilized the feature of this game legally at their best interest.

So tama na pag momokmok at magpa level samabat free repel naman. Then kagyan mo access at red set and booom. May farmer kana. Pede ka pa mag sleeping beauty while earning rupps at dipa sasakit puso mo.

Sa daming ginawa ni gm3000 di na niya napapansin to.

PLANETHOSTER HEBERGEMENT Multi-Sites + Sites illimités + 100% isolés Espace disque illimité