Poll

Do you want a change tribe event in tantra 3000 fr

YES
28 (36.8%)
NO
48 (63.2%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: CHANGE TRIBE EVENT  (Read 12645 times)

Offline MINT

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
Re: CHANGE TRIBE EVENT
« Reply #45 on: 16 April 2013 à 03:36:24 »
uhmmmm for me..... NO COMMENT!! HAHAHA

Offline chi

• Braman Level 1
  • 300 Guild
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: GLEBSTAR
« Reply #46 on: 16 April 2013 à 03:38:30 »
wala ngang set pa na bago.. change tribe pa... masyado kayo demanding.. hahahahaha

:lol: :lol: :lol: correct!  :lol: :lol: :lol:

:g20:
"HAVING THE GUTS TO NEVER GIVE UP"

Offline maiden

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: 16 April 2013 à 09:22:38 »
I didnt want to comment on this thread but since our guild was specifically mentioned in this issue ok we'll give our opinions too..

First, I TOTALLY DISAGREE ON THIS EVENT! pretty clear i think? (i mean WE :lol: )

Next, let me answer why most Dark Council disagrees with this event.. our guildmates worked hard for their MP's without thinking what tribe they have, eventhough they know some tribes can easily gain MP than others.. Few examples are CrazzyNaga, Hamet and TroyPabsHernzDonam.. They have jobs which are almost classified as support meaning they're not best suited to kill other players (eventhough they can, it would be seldom); They depend most of the time on their partymates to gain Master Points, they cant just go solo and gain MP geez.. They started from the bottom (i literally mean from zero) and worked hard to be on top in their own fields.. If this event is implemented their efforts would surely go to waste because, for example I, who started to play as druka and have a much higher MP than CN decided to switch to a Naga tribe, I will automatically be the top 1 naga which is pretty bullshit because CrazzyNaga had a harder time gaining MP then suddenly hey! heres this new naga on top of him..

Im not saying were the only ones working hard for the MP's, i know each one work hard to gain MP.. Im just giving my opinion based on DC guild coz we were said to be the ones who mostly disagreed with this (as per takatski)

Lastly, I wont contradict your opinion towards this but im going to suggest that if you really feel bored of playing a single character each time well then make a new character with a different tribe.  :g7:

Same old story bro... this is what exactly you elaborated in the previous forum.. I clearly understand this but OBVIOUSLY your point/main concern is just the HARD WORK of some players, You didnt think of the positive effects to the server such as:

> like we said its boring to play just 1 character,
      > this will boost donation that will keep the server alive
      > IF you sell your high MP character, you can expect that it would be sold fast knowing that the buyer can change the
         character at any tribe he/she wants

Just a few good reason why this should be implemented... and this reasons clearly outweigh your most concern...

suggestion on HOW TO DO THIS:

Some say this would be a hassle for GM, probably right BUT If its possible to create an Item that has an effect like UNA BASTI.. but the only difference is that instead change your job, this will change your tribe... retaining the level, sex, and MP....
GM Can sell this Item at webmall with a reasonable price for everyone..

Offline RAY •❤• ANNE

• Abatara Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: 16 April 2013 à 10:09:38 »
Same old story bro... this is what exactly you elaborated in the previous forum.. I clearly understand this but OBVIOUSLY your point/main concern is just the HARD WORK of some players, You didnt think of the positive effects to the server such as:

> IF you sell your high MP character, you can expect that it would be sold fast knowing that the buyer can change the

Just a few good reason why this should be implemented... and this reasons clearly outweigh your most concern...

Some say this would be a hassle for GM, probably right BUT If its possible to create an Item that has an effect like UNA BASTI.. but the only difference is that instead change your job, this will change your tribe... retaining the level, sex, and MP....

Wow that is quite a funny reply.. Yes my concern is the hard work of players, and im pretty sure nothing surpasses it when it comes to this issue as there are more negative stuff that branches to it such as

- 'current players losing interest in playing the game'
- lost of the so called 'challenge' of gaining mp in certain tribes
- lost of value of specific high mp characters!
Q
Your reasons why this event should be implemented are so minor that the game doesnt even need to have this event to make it better.. There are so much solutions for your concern

First, you find it boring to play a single character? Make a new one! Your concern is your mp? Sorry mate thats not life, you dont get all things just because you want it coz some people worked hard for it!

Second, boost donation? How sure are you? Yes your only thinking of the positive effect when people decides to chnge their tribe but have you thought about how much top ranked players invested in their characters just to be on top? Thats through donstion too right? Its not only when we like it, some donate because they NEED it for their characters which means they have to donate time after time.. So aftr all things said, will that boost donation if top ranked players started to lose interest? (Just to be clear i know not only top ranked plyers donate,I just want to clearly show to takatski the effect)

Lastly, This is pretty much one of the reason why we dont want this event.. This is seriously silly, dont you get it? This will reduce the value of certain jobs which are harder to gain MPs.. Someone could just buy a high mp asura change tribe to fs wahah pure bullshit...

There are more ways not to get bored in game such as events and other features of the game.. I dont understsnd how fun it would get if this gets implemented :lol: is it like, yipee im a satya now?  :g7: boosting up donations is one of your concerns? Why not have a new set coz its what Most people want..

You see, this event is surely no problem for me, i could chnge to satya to fs to banar or whatever then be on top on them in just a second..See how greedy that can be?  :lol: not mch hard work for me + faster mp when i was druka then suddenly yey im the top 1 naga? LOOOL how ignorant is that?

Yes its the same old story that you still dont undèrstand..

Offline ShaunEX

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: 16 April 2013 à 10:12:20 »
:sifflet: "NO"  :police: 

Offline GyeomHyeonSeOuL

• Braman Level 1
  • GyeomHyeonSeOuL
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: 16 April 2013 à 10:16:57 »
anu makukuha ko ray kpag bumuto ako??? +15 set ba papahiram mu sakin?? :g19:

Offline raymond777

• Kasatriya Level 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: 16 April 2013 à 10:17:25 »

specifically your implying to spend more just to change items/weps plus changing tribe. I still don't get it. There is an easier way to do it, why not trade your account same MP to other tribe that you want. And trade your items same ups to other tribe you want as well. Or if you want sell your account php and use it to buy the tribe that you want.

And come to think of it, how could it be possible to give a reasonable price for everyone if a player wants a +15 set just what they had in previous tribe?

I don't see how this would help fr to be a better server.

Offline TiMONYO

• Braman Level 1
  • DREAD LIKE A RASTA
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: .......
« Reply #52 on: 16 April 2013 à 10:20:36 »
 :g52: no no no no no no  :g20b: :g52g:

:flamingdevil: IXXVMCMXIII (PILOT)  :flamingdevil: ! ! :eldiablo: :g2: :g227: :g237: :g239: :g229: :g234: :g231: :g226: :g23:

Offline livy0209

• Kasatriya Level 3
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: IamLivy
« Reply #53 on: 16 April 2013 à 10:25:26 »
No No No and No. I totally disagree  :g20b: :g20b: :g20b: :g20b: :g20b: :g20b: :g20b:

Offline yogie

• Kasatriya Level 3
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: BAYOGYOG ( karya )
  • Char 2: Redenly ( druka )
  • Char 3: YOGiE ( FS )
« Reply #54 on: 16 April 2013 à 10:26:41 »
I VOTE NO ..  :too-much-wine: :too-much-wine: :too-much-wine:

Offline GyeomHyeonSeOuL

• Braman Level 1
  • GyeomHyeonSeOuL
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: 16 April 2013 à 10:43:44 »
 :g7:bwesit yan meron pa gan2 sa larong to?? panahon pa ni RAY yan ah :lol:

Offline Maestro

• Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
    • Tantra Master
  • Char 1: MAESTRO
« Reply #56 on: 16 April 2013 à 10:55:03 »
Up para tumaas agree amd disagree hehehe

Offline Savannah

• Braman Level 1
  • The Queen of all Tantra
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: 16 April 2013 à 10:57:46 »
such event will only cause confusion between players, i.e. CrazzyNaga is well identified as a Satya then after the event you will see a Karya CrazzyNaga... It will be anotehr adjustment for us to pinpoint who the Satya, Who the FS is etc

Secondly leveling in Tantra FR is not that hassle like the AMPED server so you can have like all tribes in weeks time

KRUMA TIME!

Offline 3000

• Boss Administrator
  • Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
    • TANTRA ONLINE KATHANA K¹² 3000fr MMORPG 3D
  • Char 1: ° 3000fr °
  • Char 2: ° GM 3000fr °
« Reply #58 on: 16 April 2013 à 11:33:40 »
Hello ....  Closed Now ....  Same reply .... .....

https://forum-tantra.3000fr.com/index.php?topic=5789.0

OK - WILL NEVER APPLY

IDEA ABANDONED  :lol:

GOOD GAME

PLANETHOSTER HEBERGEMENT Multi-Sites + Sites illimités + 100% isolés Espace disque illimité