Author Topic: HI GM question about the MAUDELIXIOUS Mage Account HACK Case Ticket 6678  (Read 2473 times)

Offline SongJoongKi

• Braman Level 1
  • Silent, Sultry and Vigilant
    • View Profile
Hi GM

this is a friend of maudelexious. I was just wondering why cant't you give the IP address of the Criminal Hacker? And yet it is stated in your TERMS OF SERVICE that "When you play any of the games offered and/or served by Tantra3000FR, or use any of the communication features on the Sites, your IP address (the Internet protocol address from which you access any of the above) may be stored in our records"

Hmmmm I'm just curious GM because according from what I've heard to MAUDELEXIOUS you told him that the hacker used a level 1 char. yeah its is possible that the pilot was the hacker we have 2 suspects and in order to solve the case we need your help that  you  would give the ip of the hacker so that we could know the truth because the truth will set us free from our doubts.

We don't mind if the items will not be back because virtual items can just be restored through the power of money right?

Hoping for your kind consideration GM regarding this issue. :g34: :g34: :g34:

for additonal info :  https://forum-tantra.3000fr.com/index.php?topic=7790.msg10606601#msg10606601

All men…are NOT created equal! Some are born smarter, or more beautiful, or with parents of greater status. Some, by contrast, are born weak of body or mind, or with few, if any, talents. All men are different! Yes, the very existence of man is discriminatory! That’s why there is war, violence and unrest. Inequality is not evil. Equality is!

Offline SongJoongKi

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
All men…are NOT created equal! Some are born smarter, or more beautiful, or with parents of greater status. Some, by contrast, are born weak of body or mind, or with few, if any, talents. All men are different! Yes, the very existence of man is discriminatory! That’s why there is war, violence and unrest. Inequality is not evil. Equality is!

Offline SongJoongKi

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
we need justice GM :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Offline SongJoongKi

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
By the GM DON'T YOU EVER TRY TO CLOSE THIS THREAD  :g34: :g34: :g34: :g34:

Offline SongJoongKi

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile

Offline 3000

• Boss Administrator
  • Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
    • TANTRA ONLINE KATHANA K¹² 3000fr MMORPG 3D
  • Char 1: ° 3000fr °
  • Char 2: ° GM 3000fr °
----------------- NOT FOUND ------------------

I have not found anything ....

And you ... why do you flood .... This IS USELESS ....

:police:

Offline SongJoongKi

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
----------------- NOT FOUND ------------------

I have not found anything ....

And you ... why do you flood .... This IS USELESS ....

:police:

Thanks for your WONDERFUL REPLY :g15:

Offline LadyMiokens

• Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: LadyMiokens
Hoping GM can provide and pinpoint the specific IP add and its location.

Yes, I agree with you.. Item is not that of importance. But rather, there is a more and deeper reason why we seek and would really want to know who the hacker is. The outcome of the investigation will reveal who is truly your friends are as well as who are the traitor among your friends.

Up for this.

Offline SongJoongKi

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
Hoping GM can provide and pinpoint the specific IP add and its location.

Yes, I agree with you.. Item is not that of importance. But rather, there is a more and deeper reason why we seek and would really want to know who the hacker is. The outcome of the investigation will reveal who is truly your friends are as well as who are the traitor among your friends.

Up for this.

Correct! :g20: :g20: :g20:

It's Ok GM has already answered and it was an excellent answer!

love it bongga!
 :)

Offline LadyMiokens

• Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: LadyMiokens
Correct! :g20: :g20: :g20:

It's Ok GM has already answered and it was an excellent answer!

love it bongga!
 :)

Yeah, GM3000 is really good.. How I wish all players can see the goodside of this game.

I love this game since 2004.

I also wish all players to be happy and enjoy the game like we did.

Camaraderie / FRIENDSHIP for me is most important.... if you have lot of friends... you'll enjoy this game

PLANETHOSTER HEBERGEMENT Multi-Sites + Sites illimités + 100% isolés Espace disque illimité