Author Topic: Re Testing of KX12  (Read 31572 times)

Offline MzSphinx

• Abatara Level 1
  • my skyep : melody.salinday1 if u want me....
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: MzSphinx
Re: Re Testing of KX12
« Reply #45 on: 01 April 2012 à 12:11:18 »
lot of players requesting a new server and lot of players requesting to play in k12 .

so for me if this happen that i cant bring my item there i didnt  transfer there in k12 i can stay here in k4 cause we are in k4 for now. bu if i like to create a char and to experience the k12 why not. this is not a big issue my dear players.

if u want to stay with ur item here in this server so u cant lost ur item and u cant spend money more 
u better stay here so u cant blame all the admin staff.

thats all.....

Offline JackLink

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: 01 April 2012 à 12:20:52 »
lot of players requesting a new server and lot of players requesting to play in k12 .

so for me if this happen that i cant bring my item there i didnt  transfer there in k12 i can stay here in k4 cause we are in k4 for now. bu if i like to create a char and to experience the k12 why not. this is not a big issue my dear players.

if u want to stay with ur item here in this server so u cant lost ur item and u cant spend money more 
u better stay here so u cant blame all the admin staff.

thats all.....
In that case, advance happy levelling and good game.....

IGN: JackLink(Druka)          o0oWhiteAngeLo0o(Karya)          MandaramBong(FS Vidya)

Offline GM Makulitarah

• GM's Admin.
  • Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: 01 April 2012 à 12:22:10 »
There are only few items that are problematic, i think i could worked that out.
After testing Kx12 and adjusting most of the items and skills , it will be launched
but K11 will still be around for ...hmm maybe 3..6..12 months.. (dont know just yet or maybe never)
So if you want to stay in k11(ork4) then stay in k11

p.s. migration will include your chars and current level

Offline MzSphinx

• Abatara Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: 01 April 2012 à 12:22:23 »
Tingin ka po sa taas. They can migrate char and items. But if item is problamatic to k12 server they'll delete it. Think about those players who buy taneys and items from you? Do you think they can use it on k12 server. GM maku didnt promise assurance about this.

yan lang problema natin if they are still doing for this we dont have right manlalaro lang tau we can quit when we want. kaya nga sabi ko sa mga nag lalaro dito sa sa amin eh wag masyado gastos kc
babagohin ang server baka di magamit ung bibilhin pag dating ng new patch kaya ang nangyari hiraman to the maxx nalang. at di rin naman nila ako masisisi kung ganun nangyari diko naman sila pinipilit na bumili sakin they wanted to buy to play not to worry their spending more money about.

Offline MzSphinx

• Abatara Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: 01 April 2012 à 12:32:50 »
After testing Kx12 and adjusting most of the items and skills , it will be launched
but K11 will still be around for ...hmm maybe 3..6..12 months.. (dont know just yet or maybe never)

so u mean k11 ( k4) was gone after 1 year?

Offline MzSphinx

• Abatara Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: 01 April 2012 à 12:35:14 »

so few items lang naman pala.

u mean GM maku not all items in k11?
hope u can give this notice to all players ingame about this few item lost or delete for migration.

Offline GM Makulitarah

• GM's Admin.
  • Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: 01 April 2012 à 12:45:56 »
yep very very few .. as of our last testing
and it will be known.. actually items will not be deleted .. but rather replaced by something close to it.
thats the plan..  and only if theres really really really no way to fix it then it will be deleted.. but again  it
will be replaced by something close to it.. hehe

p.s. later..
meditate mode now..
a clear mind is a peaceful mind

Offline JackLink

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: 01 April 2012 à 12:50:46 »
so few items lang naman pala.

u mean GM maku not all items in k11?
hope u can give this notice to all players ingame about this few item lost or delete for migration.

Etong items po na to ito yung  armors and weapon. Not sure sa mga accesories. Pero eto yung binanggit nya sa taas. Sabagay para sa iba set lang yan saka legendary weapon.

IGN: JackLink(Druka)          o0oWhiteAngeLo0o(Karya)          MandaramBong(FS Vidya)

Offline ® Sage ®

• Braman Level 1
  • “Magic becomes art when it has nothing to hide.”
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: 01 April 2012 à 13:41:45 »
yep very very few .. as of our last testing
and it will be known.. actually items will not be deleted .. but rather replaced by something close to it.
thats the plan..  and only if theres really really really no way to fix it then it will be deleted.. but again  it
will be replaced by something close to it.. hehe

p.s. later..
meditate mode now..
a clear mind is a peaceful mind

fair enough since if incompatible then will be replaced by another item.

how about the remaining taney in an account GM Maku? will it be carried all the way to the new server after the account is being migrated?

“Magic becomes art when it has nothing to hide.”

Offline MzSphinx

• Abatara Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: 01 April 2012 à 14:35:47 »
It could never be just a patch.. K11 is a customized tantra system and I have to make Kx12 compatible with that.

Did you know what items are incompatible just yet? Even I dont know it..

Here how it will goes
  The K11 items/chars will be migrated to Kx12 server
  Players will download a new client.
  K11 server will be taken offline, then after sometime make it dedicated to Kx12 Kruma or some map for less lag.
  If an item like armors, weapons got problem then I will make something close to that to compensate.
  But this will take time.

ito naman pala wala naman tau dapat pag alala kc papalitan naman pala ung mga item na di madadala sa new patch.

Offline FordLincolnMercury

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: 01 April 2012 à 14:40:58 »
It could never be just a patch.. K11 is a customized tantra system and I have to make Kx12 compatible with that.

Here how it will goes
  K11 server will be taken offline,  :g20:then after sometime make it dedicated to Kx12 Kruma or some map for less lag. :g20:
  If an item like armors, weapons got problem then I will make something close to that to compensate.
  But this will take time.

You're the best!
SuperbePvP

Offline -=N1tSUJ=-

• Braman Level 1
  • Long Live AKP
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: 01 April 2012 à 14:50:14 »
all can i say..business is business... :g20b: :g20b:

ING: N1tSUJ69  God:  Vishu  Job: Karya

Offline coolhuman

• Kasatriya Level 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: 01 April 2012 à 15:00:35 »

Here how it will goes
  K11 server will be taken offline, then after sometime make it dedicated to Kx12 Kruma or some map for less lag.
  But this will take time.

Cool the GM developer has no choice but to do so, for the sake of upgrading the game onto a new level so no questions about these, since GM promise to compensate it with an item almost similar to it.... But still GM i propose that you guys identify those items that will be affected by the upgrade.....

your given a choice also if you want to remain on the old client..... if its incompatible then so be it.... we cant live in the past forever....... change is the only permanent thing in life or ingame so be it...... about spending, well all i can say is that we are all given the option of whether to spend or not.... just remember that you dont have to spend more than what you earn dude... so since that its a game (a luxury we can call) not a necessity in life... ( so kung wala kang budget wag kang gumastos)  :lol: :eldiablo:

Offline ○ViPERSTRiKE○

• Braman Level 1
  • Good Things will come to those who Wait ○ ○ ○
    • View Profile
    • Add me in Facebook ! :)
« Reply #58 on: 01 April 2012 à 15:02:06 »
UP...  :g237:
:_flbleu1: IGN: :rakshasa: ViPERSTRiKE :naga: EMPAKTO :deva: CHiZZWHiZZ :_flbleu2:
:g201r: RETIRED - STUDIES FIRST :g201r:

Offline †heRugbyGirL

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: 01 April 2012 à 16:35:47 »
kung migrate items,dadami scammer...... :lol: :lol: :lol: hahahayz

PLANETHOSTER HEBERGEMENT Multi-Sites + Sites illimités + 100% isolés Espace disque illimité